Jefferson Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D I have a copy of the JEFFERSON BIBLE; it is so old... it is falling apart; gotta get it restored. TJ was a Deist, and simply cut out "supernatuarl" events in the life our LORD JESUS, as CHRIST. What is YOUR point in mentioning it? Can't get the video to work... :dontknow:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it was an interesting read, the years he made it in (1819 - 1820)...and from my own Beale direction, his strong and open political relationship with the French. It also brings up the possibility that a key could have been made using sections of one or more entirely different writings. :dontknow:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Yes, TJ's years with the FRENCH was VERY productive, esoterically speaking. He was not a FreeMason; he WAS heavily influenced by French Rosicrucians, and his architectual works/designs were PURELY French ENLIGHTENMENT! Circles, lines, parallel lines, dots, octagon (Poplar Forest... :wink:), LEY LINES, etc. I "see" it at Poplar Forest, Monticello, OTHER buildings designed by him SOUTH of Charlottesville, Va. HOW do I know? Was 12th degree Rosicrucian in the Shenandoah Valley during my "university years"; had NO idea that it would be "useful", now. For Jefferson, it PROBABLY started with the Order of the Royal Secret, and Poplar Forest is the Axis Mundi, for the JEFFERSON LEY LINES! :o :wink: :coffee2: :read2: :coffee2: Coffee? :wink:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Jefferson knew what no one is supposed know. Very enlightened, if not Mason then what. Something influence Jefferson.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D HA! Read my "post" again... I "said" TJ was "heavily influenced by the French ROSICRUCIANS"... :wink: :read2:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
What was Jefferson, what society with secrets did he belong.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D France - French Rosicrucians; AMERICA - TJ and Bro. Ben Franklin got with the Monks of the Ridge/Ephrata Village Rosicrucians to "study", NOT join them. Later, some of the R+C colonists became German Pietists "again", and moved to Shenandoah Valley, settling in Shenandoah County... as German Pietists, NOW known as the Church of the Brethren. MAYBE CoB know of their "occult" beginning, MAYBE not; sorta like Mennonites, Amish of Rockingham County, Va.; ANYWAY, "google" BACON'S SECRET SOCIETY: THE EPHRATA CONNECTION. :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Jefferson, et al; NOT the RELIGION "board"...

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Since the Ephrata Colony of Rosicrucians is outside of Philly, wouldn't surprise me if "Founding Fathers" got some "ideas" from 'em. :dontknow: :coffee2: :read2: :coffee2: Coffee? :wink:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So Jefferson wasn't a member of any society. He just got ideas from them. Why go through all the troubles of rewriting the Bible. Seemed he was heavily influenced.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D I lived in Ch'ville & A'marle County, Va. for @ 10 years; went to Monticello, studied at UVA Alderman Library; saw some of the OLD TJ papers downstair in the "stacks". :wink: Visited EA Poe's room # 13 on the Lawn... NICE! TJ simply cut out the supernatural events of the NEW TESTAMENT; he was a believer in FATHER/CREATOR GOD (DEITY). He just wanted the MORAL TEACHINGS of Jesus, etc. THIS is "turning into" a RELIGION section; will NO longer answer such questions... do your own R & I! :coffee2: :read2:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I never heard of Ephrata I enjoyed the reading. Thanks Rebel. :read2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: Jefferson? GEORGE WASHINGTON!

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D TJ's Poplar Forest Retreat is @ 6 miles or so WEST from me; can go there, ANYTIME... it is open. :wink:
NOW! For MORE R & I... "google" THE MONKS OF THE RIDGE by Joe Tyson :wink: AND! GEORGE WASHINGTON MOBILIZED THE MONKS OF EPHRATA FOR THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION from the Rosicrucian Digest. BRO./PM George Washington is KEY; TJ just learned from him PLUS "mysteries" from French Rosicrucians. I AM looking VERY closely at "clues" from Poplar Forest; THIS is BIGGER, than just the Beale Cipher(s), Beale Treasure, etc. :laughing9: :coffee2: :read2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Beale or NOT the Beale... THAT is the question.

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D NOW! The QUESTION becomes... WHAT da H! does this all has to do with "the Beale"? :laughing9: Poplar Forest is AXIS MUNDI for the Jefferson Ley Lines! :wink: TJ's father, Peter was a surveyor, TJ was a surveyor, George Washington, in HIS youth... was a surveyor; and in the CONFEDERATE WAR, one of the Hutter boys was a REBEL Surveyor! :o :D :wink:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The Professor and the DOI.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: Jefferson? GEORGE WASHINGTON!

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D NOPE! NOT the "professor", NOT the DOI; Poplar Forest as Axis Mundi... Jefferson Ley Lines! The SURVEYORS mentioned... MORE, later! :wink: :coffee2: :read2: George WASHINGTON is a "BIGGIE" in this "mystery"... AND! Washington Inn/Hotel is a "clue". :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Not the DOI, LOL... do'n a lot of theory swapping for someone who had it figured out.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: Jefferson & Washington... HA HA HA!

:D :wink: DYK? F.C Hutter, (CSA) & E.S. Hutter (CSA) were KIN to JB Ward of the BEALE PAPERS? They had a common grandfather...
JAMES BEVERLY RISQUE! DYK? That the WHOLE Hutter family once lived at/in Poplar Forest (TJ)? DYK? E. Sixtus Hutter was living at/in Poplar Forest in 1877? WHAT did THEY know? :dontknow: :D :wink: :icon_sunny: 8)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Jefferson & Washington... HA HA HA!

Rebel - KGC said:
:D :wink: DYK? F.C Hutter, (CSA) & E.S. Hutter (CSA) were KIN to JB Ward of the BEALE PAPERS? They had a common grandfather...
JAMES BEVERLY RISQUE! DYK? That the WHOLE Hutter family once lived at/in Poplar Forest (TJ)? DYK? E. Sextus Hutter was living at/in Poplar Forest in 1877? WHAT did THEY know? :dontknow: :D :wink: :icon_sunny: 8)

Now you're getting somewhere! :thumbsup: Isn't that last name of French descent? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread