A Beale Cipher Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post is a requested reply to a statement I made about a presented C1 cipher solution. The fact that I'm going to present here can be easily checked out by seeking out professionals in the field so until this is done by the requester non of it is worth arguing, and it won't be.

Here is a “FACT” about the Beale ciphers, or any other simple substitution cipher, and it has been applied scientifically and proven time and time again, even though most recognize this fact through simple logic and common sense. And here it is, the one FACT that nearly every die-hard Beale solutionist will continue to deny until the day he dies.

“Any simple substitution cipher only needs to harbor about 30% of single use codes in order for the hopeful decoder to arrive at a 60% solution of his choice.” Seasoned professionals in this field will tell you this is absolutely 100% true, and this FACT can be easily confirmed by simply consulting with one or more of these seasoned professionals. And here’s why this is true, though I’m sure they can explain it to you better.

The hopeful decoder is free to assign any letter he wishes, or that is convenient, to this 30% of single use codes, so already he has a 30% solution. Now he goes to the other 60% which is comprised of multiple use codes and with only a little bit of creative word/letter usage he can usually fill in half of these remaining multiple codes, which eventually gives him close to a 60% solution, or in some cases even higher depending on how many times a repeated code was used and it's placement within the cipher. This is all simple logic, common sense, and proven scientific fact. And this is also why so many have made claim that they have the correct Beale solution to C1. But guess what, there’s also an obvious reason why “non of them” have been able to produce a 100% properly arranged clear text. (Self included).

From this general 60% completion point the complications will always begin to rise when the same letter has to be assigned to the same/remaining matching codes, because once this is started it will suddenly become obvious that the prior existing clear text no longer fits, or fails to jive with the last 30% of code that is being applied. The same will be true if you attempt to decode these ciphers by attacking the multiple use codes first as suddenly their placement becomes a huge, and quite often, impossible obstacle to overcome while attempting to generate a properly arranged clear text. This isn’t just my opinion, this is actual proven fact that has been applied and proven time and time again. By all means don’t take my word for it, seek out your own professional source and ask their opinion but I guarantee you they will provide you with the same general FACT. And that fact is this, as it applies to the Beale ciphers, a 60 to 75% cipher solution means NOTHING if all goes south (gets jumbled) from this point forward. It is an “EXPECTED RESULT” rather then an, “or darn, I must have a letter or code wrong somewhere” event.

The reason I am telling you to seek out your own professional source is because that’s what I did and it took them quite a while to beat this simple, obvious, proven FACT into my own hard head. Denial is the surest way to never find the correct and accurate answers. So by all means, make those inquiries to those professional sources so you will have this same knowledge first hand. Until you do, you’ll continue living in that same Beale cipher solution fantasy land. I mean, you do want to know the truth, right? So, before you continue to run on false hope, seek the knowledge that can/should provide you with the truth. A 60 - 75% cipher solution only means that you got 60 – 75% of a cipher to workout the way you needed, or wanted it to. And that’s the truth. Wish it wasn’t so, but it is. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D YOU have been at the TIKI BAR, again... haven't you? :laughing9: You sound like asking scientists to disprove the existence of GOD or something; "qualified professionals"... BAH! "Expert Witnesses"! PHHHTTHHH! Ppl with PhD, etc and all kinds of letters behind their names? S#!*! ONLY with the CIPHERS! FORGET the Cipher(s), and just go with stories, documents, etc. Yeah, yeah... looking for PROOF! :wink: Don't NEED the CIPHER(S)! NOW, what cha gonna do? :icon_sunny: 8)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: Hey, it was just a requested reply to someone who needs to check a few things out a little more deeply for himself. Personally, I have a 90% properly written solution cipher and I still don't trust it to be all that accurate, if in fact it holds any real measure of accuracey or truth at all. :laughing9: Just the true nature of the situation...............

F

Franklin

bigscoop said:
:laughing9: Hey, it was just a requested reply to someone who needs to check a few things out a little more deeply for himself. Personally, I have a 90% properly written solution cipher and I still don't trust it to be all that accurate, if in fact it holds any real measure of accuracey or truth at all. :laughing9: Just the true nature of the situation...............

Let us see your 90 % solution to the ciphers. In some cases I have at least 8 times the same letter on the same cipher numbers, my solution has a clear text location and the means to get to it from Buford's to the burial site and all has been ground checked after the decipherment not before. The old saying SHOW ME? YOU CAN NOT!

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
It would be difficult to give a exact location with a cipher message. Follow creek look for tree ,even if you got close, you still have to dig. You have to know exactly were to dig. That would be difficult to describe without showing you. I wouldn't put a buried treasure next to a tree to become intombed in roots ,or subject to being cut ,or rot ,or storms ect. Creeks change, new ones form. That's why they made maps and used stones. I got the key and still had a hard time. It mite had been easier if I lived there, and was familiar with landscape ect. The key will merely state the contents, with its exact location. There's c1 &c2, c3 you get in the vault. When we meet again. Herewith.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin said:
In some cases I have at least 8 times the same letter on the same cipher numbers,.....

You really need to consult someone, a professional, who will explain it all to you. No matter what I tell you, or share with you, you will forever be on the defensive and on the attack, just like always. You asked, I explained it to you as best I can. If you'd like, I can offer you some credited names who will be more then happy to explain it to you in greater detail. :thumbsup: If not, then keep running with what you have. But after looking at the portion you've posted, I can tell you that your solution is going to start having the same problems I mentioned above. But, I'm certain you already know, or have already experienced this. Not going to argue with you, not going to waste my time trying to prove to you what you can easily prove to your self. As for my solution, I have been debating doing just as you request, but I'm just not ready to do that, just yet. Not until it is 100% and everything it details checks out. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justintime, good luck, but as you said before, these were smart men, and I fully agree with that. In fact, I expect they were much too smart to leave something so important at risk to the changing landscapes or the activities of man. Rocks, trees, etc., these things can come and go with one good storm or one good flood, not to mention the effects of human progress. Just my take on things. :dontknow:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Good take...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Keeping within the BEALE PAPERS; the "BE" was composed of "wealthy" men looking for adventure (playing BORN TO BE WILD in the background... :D). In St. Loo, MANY such wealthy men wanted to be KINGS of various places in the AMERICAN SouthWest... such as the KING of NEW MEXICO (James Kirker). :o BUT! That "glint of GOLD" changed EVERYTHING! OR... did it? :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
More than a glint. Gold always changes things. LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions