It was in the 2nd year of the CONFEDERATE WAR...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Is stalking questioning one to clarify the information they have posted and separate the accumulated Beale lore presented as fact, from actual facts concerning the Beale story, of which very little exist.

Franklin has exploded on others before on these threads who have raised questions concerning the information he has posted as fact, and some of his information has been shown to be "not quite right" by others, one example is his continued reference to Pauline Innis's non-existent brother who handled her estate, which very basic research reveals was her cousin, and only living relative.
If, as he has claimed many times over, if the Beale adventure treasure story is to be resolved one way or another, what is NOT FACT and outside of the story created lore, be it 99% fact that has been woven into fiction, must be studied, analyzed, and determined to be true, if information is found to be could be, maybe, it needs to be discarded.

The questioning of this 1% fiction that was grafted together from semi- related and non- related facts to the original Beale tale which is nothing more than glorified lore, is the cause of this supposed grief, when the real culprit are these presented questionable facts that can be proven lack solid documentation.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HOWEVER, YOU are "targeting" him, by "following" him to this "thread" that has NOTHING to do with that; this "thread" is on "It was in the second year of the CONFEDERATE WAR"; when the "Secret" was revealed from RM... ACTUALLY, the "REAL beginning"...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No, once again, I am not targeting Franklin, just asking him to answer or supply more information on the "facts" he presented referred by my posts #572-574 questions .
PS, Rebel- KGC, you did not complain when Franklin originally posted these "nothing to do with this thread" comments on this thread. Why now?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy Fellow's.
A contentious subject as like the Beale papers will get questions and debate.

When new info brings curiosity I can try to run it down ,or ask.
If not answered so be it. There will be a reason.
There has been lots presented of interest that was hard won info..
Right or wrong ,it provides further places to look for more.
A committee might fail on a ground hunt ,but still hit on an angle that might have been missed by an individual.

A good cross section of folks here.
I appreciate most all posters. More so those that use their special powers for good ,rather than evil. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy Fellow's.
A contentious subject as like the Beale papers will get questions and debate.

When new info brings curiosity I can try to run it down ,or ask.
If not answered so be it. There will be a reason...
A total lack of backup documentation or pure speculation posted as fact will cause controversy every time.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A total lack of backup documentation or pure speculation posted as fact will cause controversy every time.

It can. Can be sold as well , as evidenced by the papers being " posted" in a way ,long ago in a news paper and pamphlets.
Though the pamphlets gave a sense of credibility to the newspaper post.(?).

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I would tell you what I think of you personally but I don't want banned yet...
But now when everyone does not agree with you then you come out to billify them.
Well I personally take that as personal attacks and not beneficial to any thread.You act as though you want information then you tear that information to shreds and try to make a personal attack. Your personal attacks should be getting the attention of the moderators but hey they are not listening...

I think you are an armchair treasure hunter.
You do not read any books therefor you do not buy any books.
You do no research.
All of your information and replies come from the Internet.
Now if you are a treasure hunter why do not you post anything you have done. ANYTHING?
You can not all you do is get on everyone else's case and rant all the day long.
Get a life...
First and foremost, asking you a question is NOT a personal attack.
That is your own perception. From what you stated above and on other threads to me and to others, you expect all to take your word without question. That rarely happens in an open dialog on any forum.

Also as posted above, you are quick to pass judgement on those who question your information or disagree with you and begin insulting and calling them names.
That, is what is known as a "personal attack", and you have many, many examples on these Beale threads.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"In the second year, of the CONFEDERATE WAR"... 1860-1865...? 1862; RM died in 1863...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You ECS only have one great hit and it has sold thousands of copies "Not in the 1885 Beale Papers" only a dime novel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread