I think beale and party died in cave on victorio peak new mexico

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
OP
OP
kenmor

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
Doc Noss found 27 skeltons deep in a cavern most was chained to a stake and left to die with hands bound behind thier back,I think Beale and Party had enslaved the indians to work in their mine the indians took revenge,then later they stored the loot they stole from all over there. Ths is my opinion,and while I am giving my opinion,I think it will do no good to try and break the code,because the fire destroyed the papers beale left with morris,as a result they guessed at the numbers from the ruined pamplets,so the numbers are bogus,example look at code 2 and the screwed up mess they are in. By the way I am not happy with the new form. Anyway that is my opinion...Regards.......Ken

F

Franklin

Your Opinion

Doc Noss found 27 skeltons deep in a cavern most was chained to a stake and left to die with hands bound behind thier back,I think Beale and Party had enslaved the indians to work in their mine the indians took revenge,then later they stored the loot they stole from all over there. Ths is my opinion,and while I am giving my opinion,I think it will do no good to try and break the code,because the fire destroyed the papers beale left with morris,as a result they guessed at the numbers from the ruined pamplets,so the numbers are bogus,example look at code 2 and the screwed up mess they are in. By the way I am not happy with the new form. Anyway that is my opinion...Regards.......Ken

Your Opinion? We don't search and research by opinions. Where is any of your documented proof? "Fire destroyed papers? Proof please. "Doc Noss found 27 skeletons?" Proof please. Also has DNA been performed on skeletons to verify whether Indian or Whiteman? Either English or Spanish if Whiteman? Speculations and opinions never ever go to far in my research. Need proof please.

OP
OP
kenmor

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
Frankilin in the dictionary "OPINION" is ." a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty" I thought this form was for discussion about opinions......Ken

OP
OP
kenmor

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
Haha yes Rebel your right,I just had a hunch and put it in writing,I had another hunch one time,or opinion and found what everyone was Looking for,now I am peacefully retired in the Philippines (WINK)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
GREAT! Thumbs Up to ya! Lt. Beale did have his camel corp. (USA) out in Arizona; MAYBE, with the CONFEDERATE WAR "theory"... DUNNO. (WINK!)

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
FURTHER R & I indicate that Prez Jeff Davis (CSA) did experiment when part of USA; "google" Jefferson Davis's Camel Experiment; THEN... Lt. Edward Fitzgerald Beale. (WINK & GRIN).

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are two therorys I have,one is the beale party was robbing mexican miners,or else they actually mined and enslaved indians who rose up against them,and they ended up chained in a cave full of gold they stashed,Doc Noss found the cave full of treasure,that the indians added too.,just my thoughts......Ken

Wow cool ideas.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like someone just wants to get more traffic for the Beal Codes stuff. Enough bs floats around in this area, the truth is stranger than fiction. Back then, it was a different world and folks disappeared all the time.How they ended up in a cave/mine full of gold is speculation with no proof. But to be honest, you can still get robbed in the surrounding mountains so not much has changed.

What ever was in VP is gone or buried. There may be another way in, but thats another story.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread