Another Opinion from Ken (Smile)

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
It is my opinion that the beale cache is real,and I think it is still concealed right where Beale put it,I dont think it will be found by using the codes,one day some one will stumble across it,because Beale was smart and put it where no one would just find it right away. They mined so I imagine they dug down under a cliff or huge rock and made a vault that way.You would think with all the iron pots that a magnemeter would find it. I don't think Beale and his party survived to come back for it. Just my opinion,has anyone else got a opinion of what they think? Remember opinion is just guessing,but I have guessed before and ended up with a lot of gold coins minter in the 1850,s. Come on let me hear your opinion(smile)....Ken

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) REALLY? LOL! It was in the second year of the CONFEDERATE WAR (SMILE) that the FIRST deposit was made by Co. I of CSA unit composed of Campbell County RANGERS (WINK), in Upper Goose Creek Valley where Goose Creek crossed the old turnpike (Bufords to Buchanan, Va.) near Smyrna Church. The 2nd & FINAL deposit was made just after Richmond, Va. fell 1865. Smyrna Church was used as a "school building" during the CONFEDERATE WAR, and burned @ 1869 or so... and members of the SMYRNA Church decided to move closer to Bufords/Montvale and become Walnut Grove Church (now, Walnut Grove Union Church adjacent to Fed land of BRP/JNF). Of COURSE! (WINK) EVERYTHING was buried in the hole "foundation" of Walnut Grove Church; it was THEN... "within 4 miles of Buford's"! HA! "Google" Walnut Grove Union Church... look at names buried in THAT cemetery! (NOD & A WINK) Good Luck! HH!

Last edited:
F

Franklin

Rebel, I have been over that ground and area for over twenty years. Just under the hill on then Jimmy Luck's property is where I dug for the Discovery Channel. I told them of course the treasure was not there but they wanted me to dig anyway for the film. I would not believe that the treasure is there for several reasons. I also would not direct treasure hunters in that direction you are sending vandalism their way and the flock at that church may not welcome the invitation to diggers and vandals. Just my opinion.

And kenmor you are most likely correct on your opinions. There was only one survivor. He fell in later years down the stairs in the blackhorse tavern, broke his neck and died. He most likely removed the treasure to his property which his youngest son sold after the Civil War.

OP
OP
kenmor

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
Thank you friends for your opinions,I cannot argue with any of them,I am glad to see others opinions,One time a old time school priniple hid some silver dollars,every one was saying it was gone, about 1/2 mile from the old house was a bluff with big white oak trees ,I had a hunch or opinion he buried it at the foot of the bluff,two weeks with a metal detector told me I was right. Like I say I have had some good hunches and also some dissapointment to find it gone with a marker saying so. Best regards...Ken

OP
OP
kenmor

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
The reason I think it is worthless to try and break the codes is because of the way code 2 is so messed up,I dont know if it was a delibrate to do that or not or whoever set the type screwed up,but if code 2 is screwed up then surly the rest is,even a little screwed up would make it impossible to break. The cache was put down with 10 men so it would not be easy to just find it. I have a idea that origanlly Beale and party used a history book to make the codes with,it is a shame not to have the actual codes on the original papers. Ken (smie)

OP
OP
kenmor

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
I messed up and posted twice sorry, by the way my aviator is a picture of the church hollow glyph( wow) Did I tell anyone I am retired in the Philippines (BIG GRIN).....Ken

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) Intuition (hunch) is good to have; what say ye about the Beale Treasure? You gave yer OPINION in the first "post". (DUNNO)

OP
OP
kenmor

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
I still have a hunch that the skeltons found by Doc Noss was the beale party,if you read it right Beale stated they had more labors to mine with,sounds to me like they enslaved the indians,and the indians over powered the Beale Party and left them to die in that cavern tied like slaves to a post.(Smile)

OP
OP
kenmor

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
not to mention they had the tendons in their heels cut,what a horrible way to die.

Swifty

Aug 13, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT (E- Series)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the vault is right where Beale states it to be, "possibly hidden deep down under an inconspicous small outcropping or ledge along side a small drain somewhere in Montvale, about 4miles from Bufords.

Swizard

OP
OP
kenmor

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
I agree with you 100%,Beale would have done something like that or even put it under a creek(SMILE) Ken

OP
OP
kenmor

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
I wonder if anyone ever tried a magnemeter in the area?(SMILE)...Ken

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is my opinion that the beale cache is real,and I think it is still concealed right where Beale put it,I dont think it will be found by using the codes,one day some one will stumble across it,because Beale was smart and put it where no one would just find it right away. They mined so I imagine they dug down under a cliff or huge rock and made a vault that way.You would think with all the iron pots that a magnemeter would find it. I don't think Beale and his party survived to come back for it. Just my opinion,has anyone else got a opinion of what they think? Remember opinion is just guessing,but I have guessed before and ended up with a lot of gold coins minter in the 1850,s. Come on let me hear your opinion(smile)....Ken

I think you are going to need to decipher the code!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread