Does anyone know where Mr Hazelwood of the Hart papers got the Beale codes?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...are you referencing the "fictional history" of the Beale Party's perilous adventure in the west that is the basis of the 1885 Beale Papers?

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...are you referencing the "fictional history" of the Beale Party's perilous adventure in the west that is the basis of the 1885 Beale Papers?

The diary you said once existing! All the facts you have used that turned out to be confused? I have spent some time reading what you have posted on some of the locked threads! As Jean termed ( What a JOKE)!

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The diary you said once existing! All the facts you have used that turned out to be confused? I have spent some time reading what you have posted on some of the locked threads! As Jean termed ( What a JOKE)!

That would be the Celeste Beale Diary . Too bad there is no such diary in existence .

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That would be the Celeste Beale Diary . Too bad there is no such diary in existence .
...and you and M Poe have conclusive proof beyond your statements that this diary/ journal never has and doesn't exist?
Why don't either of you produce that evidence that will support these remarks.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
...and you and M Poe have conclusive proof beyond your statements that this diary/ journal never has and doesn't exist?
Why don't either of you produce that evidence that will support these remarks.

This is the poster boy argument for someone that has run out of new information .

Flying_Spaghetti_Monster_alone.jpg

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Say it ain't so - You ran out of new information?
You could always tell us about Los Lunas, New Mexico and how it is mentioned in the Beale ciphers.

PS: Nice Picture :laughing7:

I could but I will not add to what has been released to the General public my fans .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your fans. Must be fans to blow the hot air.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread