Please give me a opinion on this website that says how to decode the beale codes

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
I wouldn't put any faith in it. There have been plenty of claims that people have solved the cypher over the years. But no results have ever been shown.

The website you posted, in particular, is just garbage. Why? Because the one page that was deciphered was a simple substitution cypher that used the Declaration of Independence. There was no mathematical algorithm needed.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(SMIRKING...) Agree with "allen" above; TWO "issues" here... "solving" the Cipher(s), and FINDING the "treasure". Neighbors in THAT area of Bedford County, Va. NEVER saw nor heard ANYTHING "going on" day or night. NOW! The "cipher(s)"... LOL! The article is Fake! FAKE! FAKE! (WINK)

OP
OP
K

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
I guess I will never understand human nature and why they tell BIG lies,what do they gain? I would be ashamed to say I found something if I havent, Why the B.S? Every one that has it solved has a reason to not say,but yet they get on here and blow their horns,some sick people in this world(SMILE).....Ken

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(CHEESY SMILE) HA! The old saying is... "If it sounds too good to be true... it's probably ISN'T!" (WINK) NOT including the "BP"; just a "cover-story". (DOUBLE WINK & SMILE)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(SMIRKING... raining out) SO! As a "cover-story", it (Beale Papers) is entertaining. Charles W. Button, who owned the newspaper (News Virginian), and was publisher, RETIRED in 1885. Sold HIS "interest" in NV 3 years, later; bet HE was "in" on it. (WINK)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was there the next day, talked to the landowners. No one had dug on their property. No one had dug under a boulder in the church yard as they claimed. Fake news.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was there the next day, talked to the landowners. No one had dug on their property. No one had dug under a boulder in the church yard as they claimed. Fake news.

Lots of Churches in that area. Lots of boulders too. Maybe someone just made a mistake.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of Churches in that area. Lots of boulders too. Maybe someone just made a mistake.

Not in this area. You have to go up a curvy country gravel road to get to the top of Taylor's Mtn. The Church is on your right sitting on a knoll with the large boulder or stone sitting on the right side of the church. The landowner up the road a hundred yards or so, Wallac Orange. He said no one dug at the church with heavy equipment and no one has dug on his property either. Case was closed the morning after the story came out in Treasure Magazine. I knew the author of that story and he lived in Colorado. Just a writer use to run contest for the best decipherment of the Beale Codes. He chose this story and gave them a five dollar gold coin.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know there is some validity to this method.

The author describes the DOI as a lettered key to be laid out over a graphed layout....this occupies numerous pieces of graph paper and would fill a small desk very quickly......

The layout of the grid is then highlighted in certain areas, that are then used to find key points on the whole layout.

The grid layout with the points highlighted serves as a map.....whereas each point on the layout serves as a location of a single cache.

The numbering system was developed based on the symmetry and coincidence that they saw in the graphed versions.....

Which also has later in the article been shown to be a sort of coincidence when these types of layouts are arranged.

This is the manner in which these occurrences are sometimes flattened to eliminate any recognition of their use as he showed in the computer analysis.

This WAS carefully designed, and the author states conclusions that are geared at using the numerical sequences of the Beale to arrange for a placement of certain marks on the grid which form a shape with only of a few locations......he then shows how the calculations can be added or subtracted to form additional locations on the layout.

There are maps showing the location of 30 shares and a 31st location as well for the vault of the finder.......

But to be honest....there are not very many signs that there are the matching amounts of caches for each....rather that the numbers form a mapping layout that makes a hidden shape.......

This is the miracle part.......

It forms the letters C.S.A. across it in writing ..... in fact it shows 43 locations of points that are listed in different manners through the addition and subtraction of certain numbers contained in the Beale......whereas the Beale only spoke of one location containing 31 caches.

master FEE schedule CSA layout.jpg

So there is something that does not fit.......what this is, can only be described as a compounding system used to pass along not just one stash, but the snowball of the movement to another, and there another, and there another as you locate the corresponding systems that match....

This is not a template for conversion of the numerical ciphertext of the B1 and B3, as they could not formulate anything of a translation of the numbers, but merely finding a similarity that formed a missing part of the treasure map.....

The fact it was part of the original affair that landed them in the position of burying a ton of their leftover gold for their own means.

This means that there is still a treasure in the Beale to be found in discovery of the numerical ciphers, AND a trail leading through the Southern States to make additional discoveries.

Thank You for putting this up here Kenjmoor2006.......

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is another example of the same type of layout.....except that these are Covfefe related.....

This is the Kryptos Fee Schedule as released by Jim Sanborn.....the same F and Fee pattern is recognized.....laying a pattern to be recognized

Kryptos Fee Schedule.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll have a double if you please.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll have a double if you please.

Then a double ye shalt have.......a double layered explanation.

Franklin you see the grid layouts of the numbers on the graph?

This is the graph of the info contained in the B3 ....... The names are found through the numerical wheel ciphers in the numbers set, and here are their addresses

I've been asking myself how could they fit all the names and addresses into a listing of so few numbers like that for 30 men.......

BINGO....go get the property listings from 1883 or thereabouts and you have the men.....although it seems that there is something like 43 marks found.....an odd number to be looking for 30 men so some of these may not be involved...and it may be a tool that shows the region from where to begin....

Anyway you look at it...they were young men from CSA families from the war and used their families to create this illusion around an "Indian Massacre" so this Mr Green may be onto something but from this I highly doubt he has found the trove.....

More like he hasn't solved them completely and is trying to throw a curveball to make it so nobody else can either.....never know.

If correct they chose according to their land plots.....taken from the the records of the areas of Bedford.......

The maker of the website had no idea what they found.....

And it shows that they claimed to have found the treasures, using an anonymous name? Mr. Green?

That's some BS right there.....its got the looks of a plant of evidence that Dennis Parada has also based his theories from, leading him away from Bedford......!

These numbers if used to solve part of the mapping for the property of B3 will only lead you to a general vicinity of the Locality of the Vault if used for B1.....from there you still need the map to layout the area of the troves.....for that you have to know where the Moneta is.......

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, as has been detailed many times before, there are many ways that the names and residences of 30 men could be contained in so few codes, per example, if they all lived in one area, if several of them shared the same last name, etc., etc. So grabbing from the hat here is just that, grabbing the hat that suits.

Second, do you even realize just how many documents and writings could be used to generate a list of names using the same assumed process? It's virtually limitless, which is why so many proclaimed solves exist, by similar methods and others.

You've trapped yourself in that same numbers game like so many before you, never realizing the number of possible number/alphabet relationships that can be made to exist. Again, virtually limitless and open to individual suiting.

All of this is pretty common knowledge these days thanks to the internet.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, as has been detailed many times before, there are many ways that the names and residences of 30 men could be contained in so few codes, per example, if they all lived in one area, if several of them shared the same last name, etc., etc. So grabbing from the hat here is just that, grabbing the hat that suits.

Second, do you even realize just how many documents and writings could be used to generate a list of names using the same assumed process? It's virtually limitless, which is why so many proclaimed solves exist, by similar methods and others.

You've trapped yourself in that same numbers game like so many before you, never realizing the number of possible number/alphabet relationships that can be made to exist. Again, virtually limitless and open to individual suiting.

All of this is pretty common knowledge these days thanks to the internet.

I am glad you now see it possible for all those names to be contained in the page 3!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am glad you now see it possible for all those names to be contained in the page 3!
You must be mistaking me for someone else as I have, in the past, posted in length the various ways in which 30 names and residences could be contained in C3. The same being true of C1, the location being easily contained in but a single sentence. On the other hand, there is absolutely no evidence at this point to assume that both contain anything other then meaningless random numbers that still continue to bait and fool hopeful solvers today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread