Why the key was never sent (?), and other ramblings

K

Kentucky Kache

Thomas Beale died in New Orleans in 1823 of an illness. That means that he and his men didn't perish in a wilderness adventure, as the writer of the pamplet supposed. So if Beale's men survived, why did they never get in touch with Morriss, who held Beale's papers? Maybe because they knew Morriss didn't have anything without the key. This key could have easily been recovered from the friend in ST. Louis, after Beals's death, which would explain why Morriss never received it. Of course this would mean that the treasure was recovered by them, cutting Morriss out of his share. They wouldn't have needed the key, as they were the ones who help bury the treasure, but they could have wanted the key to never reach Morriss. If this is true, the treasure is undoubtedly long gone. UNLESS.............our Thomas Beale was not the one who died in 1823 in New Orleans, but another, unrelated, Thomas Beale. That would explain why J.B. Ward had no compunctions in publishing the story which made a hero of the man who had shot his grandfather, that being a different Thomas Beale.

F

Franklin

Kentucky Kache, I am not trying to sell my books or CD books, but I make references to this in my CD Book, "Lost Diary of Thomas J. Beall. There was another TJB in New Orleans and he was a Captain from Beallsville, Penn. This Thomas Beall died at Fort Armstrong in 1832. If you have not read the CD, maybe I could send you one. Everything in the CD book is verified by records, everything is non-fiction except the Diary itself. All the information has been researched and found to be factual only the part of the Diary is fiction.

I can also prove that the letters TJB had for him at Franklin, Missouri and at St. Louis, Missouri were picked up by TJB and they were picked up the very weeks that TJB says he passed through there on his journey back to Sante Fe and his trips to Lynchburg, Va. James Purcell that found gold in 1805 on the Platte River was TJB's half-brother as they had the same mother. Only makes since because when Lt. Pike went through the Spanish Territory he stole all the maps of the Spanish and made drawings of garrisons, guns, forts and even where they deposited their treasures. He also mentions James Purcell finding the gold. Pike's Journal was published in 1810 and his half-brother and company went out in 1817 to join up with him to recover the gold. Because James Purcell was not allowed to leave Sante Fe and he did not leave until 1823 after the Spanish were expelled from the Southwest.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Kentucky Kache, I am not trying to sell my books or CD books, but I make references to this in my CD Book, "Lost Diary of Thomas J. Beall. There was another TJB in New Orleans and he was a Captain from Beallsville, Penn. This Thomas Beall died at Fort Armstrong in 1832. If you have not read the CD, maybe I could send you one. Everything in the CD book is verified by records, everything is non-fiction except the Diary itself. All the information has been researched and found to be factual only the part of the Diary is fiction.

I can also prove that the letters TJB had for him at Franklin, Missouri and at St. Louis, Missouri were picked up by TJB and they were picked up the very weeks that TJB says he passed through there on his journey back to Sante Fe and his trips to Lynchburg, Va. James Purcell that found gold in 1805 on the Platte River was TJB's half-brother as they had the same mother. Only makes since because when Lt. Pike went through the Spanish Territory he stole all the maps of the Spanish and made drawings of garrisons, guns, forts and even where they deposited their treasures. He also mentions James Purcell finding the gold. Pike's Journal was published in 1810 and his half-brother and company went out in 1817 to join up with him to recover the gold. Because James Purcell was not allowed to leave Sante Fe and he did not leave until 1823 after the Spanish were expelled from the Southwest.

It does sound interesting.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll still stick with the notion that Morriss was just a contingency plan and that he never received the key because his further services were never required. The business at hand was concluded as planned prior to the end of the ten-year term.

"I feel happy; no one has found out what I personally posses."

F

Franklin

Morris never received the letter because the man delivering the letter was killed at the Blackhorse Tavern in Roanoke, Virginia. Ebenezer Nelms was proprietor of the tavern when George Rader Brugh and his partner stayed over night they were both killed by Ebenezer. The letter with the "KEY" stayed at the tavern until a little girl found it stashed away in the attic with about one inch of dust on top of it. The letter had written on the front, "Not to be opened until June, 1832." Signed Thomas Jefferson Beale.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

I'll still stick with the notion that Morriss was just a contingency plan and that he never received the key because his further services were never required. The business at hand was concluded as planned prior to the end of the ten-year term.

"I feel happy; no one has found out what I personally posses."

Could be. Is that from the Lafitte diary?

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
With regard to the box left in your charge,I have a few words to say,and,if you will permit me,give you some INSTRUCTIONS concerning it. So one would assume the whole paragraph would be about box and instructions. So,such a key I left in the hands of a friend in this place, What,in this place,Sealed. Where in the box. Not to be delivered until June,1832. 10years later. The delivery was to be made by removing the lock. Made of iron the box was of special design. Removing the lock was the instruction on how to get the key. But as years pass the lock got picked. Brake the lock,brake the box,find the key. Just sayn...when the box broke where the key was discovered half the box broke to pieces while the other half stayed intact,you could easily see there was a false bottom with the DoI sticking out. It was rolled up letters in, stuck through a drawstring of a leather bag,the other draw string had a handle tied to it. We didn't notice the TJB initials on back upon unrolling because of fading. if it was rolled back up TJB would be right where you could see it. And signed by John Hancock so how does he come in to the pic. Thought food.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morris never received the letter because the man delivering the letter was killed at the Blackhorse Tavern in Roanoke, Virginia. Ebenezer Nelms was proprietor of the tavern when George Rader Brugh and his partner stayed over night they were both killed by Ebenezer. The letter with the "KEY" stayed at the tavern until a little girl found it stashed away in the attic with about one inch of dust on top of it. The letter had written on the front, "Not to be opened until June, 1832." Signed Thomas Jefferson Beale.

Tell me this has nothing to do with a ghost and a clairvoyant? Tell me there is actual proof of this event and letter?

F

Franklin

First I know where George Rader Brugh is buried. The grave is marked on the opposite side of the road from the Blackhorse Tavern. Second I know the lady that found this letter in the early 1930's and I believe her. She made relentless trips trying to locate the original letter again and a copy of the letter she made when she was only a child. She went as far as St. Louis and stayed at the Planter's Hotel where a painting of George Rader Brugh hung in the lobby as he was a former proprietor. Not only proprietor but proprietor when TJB made those trips back and forth to Sante Fe area. Yes, I believe whole heartly that everything she says is the truth at least about the letter with the "KEY"

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The key would merely state the contents, what is used to state contents,the Doi. With the treasures exact location. What do we have ,a DOI with exact location. United action. To merely state the contents means contents only. How do you get an exact location with no location cipher. Maps on key. Just sayn.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(CHEESY GRIN) "ACTUAL PROOF"! LOL! Is there a "ACTUAL PROOF" of the "infamous" box for MORRISS by TJB in Lynchburg, VA? Is there "ACTUAL PROOF" that the BEALE PAPERS existed? (YES) Is there "ACTUAL PROOF" that "SCOOP" even exists? Philosophy 101 class has openings, soon! LOL! (WINK)

F

Franklin

Justintime, That is 182 post about the Beale Treasure yet you have added nothing new to the forum? Just sayn

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklind, apparently you need to pay attention to the info thats right infront of you. I have mine. Can't help people that already know everything. Justsayn. Your info is useless, need a better understand the basics, to advanced for you..keep doggn

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(CHEESY GRIN) "ACTUAL PROOF"! LOL! Is there a "ACTUAL PROOF" of the "infamous" box for MORRISS by TJB in Lynchburg, VA? Is there "ACTUAL PROOF" that the BEALE PAPERS existed? (YES) Is there "ACTUAL PROOF" that "SCOOP" even exists? Philosophy 101 class has openings, soon! LOL! (WINK)

Are you teaching or attending? :laughing7:
1) No.
2) Yes
3).......uh....it's an "Avatar."

Maybe basic psychology would be a much better choice. :laughing7:

F

Franklin

Dream on dream boy. I see nothing you have posted. You quote DOI, you quote from Job Print Pamphlet. Everyone that knows anything about the Beale Treasure all ready know all of this. You say you have the "KEY" you figured it all out----------why tell us about it------go ahead and get it. I forgot you said in one place there is no treasure----in another you said it was 32 times larger than what was in the deciphered code number two--------let us see that would be about 128 tons. Really you are living in a dream world. It is no wonder you come on here and try to boast to us. You say your family even your wife does not believe you. Well we don't believe you either. Why don't you place in print some of the GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JUSTINTIME. No I am not mad because you live in Alabama. All I am saying reveal something to back up all of your boasting and all of your put down of posters on this forum that have written several books, been on two National Television shows, scores of local newspapers and local television stations.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT?????????? If you are worried about trying to recover the treasure------I will go do it for you free of charge.

Let us see you say the "KEY" was in the iron box of Robert Morris' yet TJB says he left a letter sealed with a friend in St. Louis. As I said before why make a cipher code if you are going to leave the "KEY" with it.

And again you say you have been to the vault and it is made out of solid stone. TJB in the Deciphered Code Number Two says the treasure was in an excavation or vault six feet below the surface of the ground, the pots rest on solid stone, the walls are roughly lined with stone and is covered over by others.

You say TJB selected you and gave you this "gift" that no one else can see???????? You and Thomas J. Beale don't even agree on anything.

Why don't you answer all of this with an intelligent well thought out answer and make sure it does not find you wrong in all your other post????????

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Like I said ,people that,know everything,never learns. Maybe you have accomplished some stuff,but still got nothing. Write all the books,be on all the shows,in the end you never found no hard evidence. You and Reb just make already know info your own. All you got is names and facts that are so far off path that your the most lost of all. You read to much,not got an understanding of nothing. I'm a boy with,a mans toy. old guy,

F

Franklin

I knew you would not give a concise answer only attacks. Proves you are small minded and know nothing absolutely nothing.

You know Justintime, people can see through your post. I mean an intelligent man can pass as ignorant but an ignorant man can not act like an intelligent man and that is a picture of you with your suit on.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread