Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Was the Treasure Found?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2012
    Missouri
    Minelab X-TERRA 505
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    i'll go with ya franklin, we can pick up Reb along the way...

Jun 2012
    132 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kgunn View Post
    i'll go with ya franklin, we can pick up Reb along the way...
    I have another treasure I have to recover first kgunn then you and I and Reb will go get the Beale Treasure. I have three locations and it is most likely at the third location or the last one I found and there is a reason for that everyone is looking in the wrong area. It's a KGC thing.
    kgunn likes this.

us
    Jan 2012
    Missouri
    Minelab X-TERRA 505
    3 times
    backpack ready, waitn by the phone...

Jun 2007
    1328 times
    (WINK) KGC... AND! Frank James "thing", LOL! Frank was known as James Warren, here in Lynchburg. (SMIRKING)

Jun 2012
    132 times
    A man by the name of Merriman Little from Union County, North Carolina was at the first bank robbery of Frank and Jesse James. Little was head of the KGC in North Carolina. A fellow across the street by the name Yow keep another young man from Virginia. He went to Missouri also. Frank and Jesse used this man's farm in Virginia to hid out for a time in the 1870's. You need to read "Uncommon Men" and "Desperate Measures" by Ralph Ganis. I am getting ready to read them next week. Should be right interesting.

I tried to purchase these books though copyrighted in 2007 you can not find a copy less than $300 to over $400. each.

us
    Dec 2005
    Eugene, Oregon
    Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
    85 times
    Quote Originally Posted by zbullock0597 View Post
    I have always been reading about so many people who say the have figured out the Beale Cyphers for years but I dont think all those people can figure it out in a different way. So my only question was, has the actual treasure ever been reported as found.
    Nope, not to anybodies knowledge. However we here at Tnet can't seem to go 6 months without someone new claiming they "solved" it. Every single one to date has produced no proof of recovery though.

In fact, there were so many, they had to start a seperate forum just for the Beale codes, which is what we have now. Interesting note BTW, this forum was started in January of 2008, but as far as can tell all the posts begin late 2011, so there are quite a few pages of threads missing. maybe with the transfer of the new format? I dunno.

So there ya have it.
    Last edited by Jeffro; Jul 27, 2012 at 05:48 PM. Reason: added info

us
    Jan 2012
    Missouri
    Minelab X-TERRA 505
    3 times
    hey franklin, holy crap, lol or maybe when u get done i can just borrow it at that price... wow
    Last edited by kgunn; Jul 27, 2012 at 05:47 PM.

Jun 2007
    1328 times
    (WINK) MORE about Frank & Jesse James; they had KIN in Bedford County, Va. who they visited over the years; LOTS of ppl with surnames of JAMES and DALTON... live in Bedford County; MOSTLY in Stewartsville/Hardy, Va. area... not far from Roanoke/Big Lick, Va. LOL!

Jun 2007
    1328 times
    (Coffee & Grin) So I would look on land owned or FORMERLY owned by a James or Dalton kin of Frank James; I think HIS "pieces" of the Gangs "loot" was added to part of the CSA Treasury, etc. Gotta be BIG! MAYBE Frank James WAS W.T. "BUCK" Wright, MYSTERY MAN OF UPPER GOOSE CREEK VALLEY! (WINK)

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I have another treasure I have to recover first kgunn then you and I and Reb will go get the Beale Treasure. I have three locations and it is most likely at the third location or the last one I found and there is a reason for that everyone is looking in the wrong area. It's a KGC thing.
    Sounds like a good Brad Meltzier show,Lol, Blind leading the blind. Three localities,prob. the last,go for it. Don't have the, do ya. With the key,you would be able to state the contents,with EXACT location. Got,to,have,key. I'm sure ya would have fun,but,as for the small Beale Treasure you'll have NOT... P.S. LOL.... Frank, no matter how many years you invest in the Beale matter,write all the books you want, be on all the shows you want, without the described key,you will be forced to keep looking. Make sure you video your accomplishment. Goodluck and happyhunting..&C

Jun 2007
    1328 times
    (HUH?) "Described KEY"? Tell us MORE! (WINK)

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times
    Once you figure out how the key works one will know exactly what was trying to be portrayed. Ex. The game is worth the candle, that's a goodone, we all, know this is an important phrase. A way to read the key, maybe. Smut placed,Smut removed. &C..

Jun 2007
    1328 times
    (HUH?) SMUT?!!! DUNNO...

Charter Member
    us
    WP

May 2012
    3374 times
    Dunno too, maybe using candle soot as lampblack to high lite .

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    103 times
    Quote Originally Posted by releventchair View Post
    Dunno too, maybe using candle soot as lampblack to high lite .
    Something like that. Smut,soot,sorry. They put then took
    It off, start and finsh,Lol..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsors