Was the Treasure Found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm the real,Beale Deal,don't believe I dont care. No matter what I do to,prove,it will never B enough. So wink..

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a lot you can do-------dig up the treasure------show it to everyone-------pay your taxes-------then you can SHUT THE HELL UP

That's cute Frank,LOL.. I wish it was easy. As u think..IAssure you I'm Doin..

pops46

Dec 6, 2011
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So Justintime how much are you going to offer the landowner???

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll split it with the landowner,which has been very understanding. I appreciate all. Until I fugure out how document this historic event , secure the contents, that's the easy part. What to do afterwards. I felt more comfortable leaving it were IT is, than to open then trying to figure out what to do. until I can do it rite I want. Something of this caliper,can't be done half way. soon. I know now. Got just a little more funds to get up. You'll know too. Wink..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a lot you can do-------dig up the treasure------show it to everyone-------pay your taxes-------then you can SHUT THE HELL UP

Franklin, read our rules and please obey them......http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

Franklin and Justintime.... this is also one of our rules your breaking....

"Don't "SHOUT" in large type. Use bold, red, or other special type only when necessary. (Exception: birthday greetings, special congratulations, etc.)

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry,Treasure Hunter. I will watch how I word things. Not my initial plan, I Apologize..:hello:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for understanding sir....:icon_thumright:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions