Was the Treasure Found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wrote it large because so many people claim they have the Mystery Solved and they get on here on this forum, people such as you, claiming they have it all solved----they know where it is-------but yet they have got NOTHING. I want the other posters to understand----Don't stop hunting until someone reveals the GOLD. Talk is cheap and you can make words say anything you want but you can not make up for finding the GOLD.
You known all about cheap talk.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
THIS is what YOU could do; ensure 100 % go to the FEDS to reduce National Debt... YOU become the National HERO. YOU retain copy-right for book (YOU can write it), getting royalties; YOU retain TV Movie/Screenplay rights, getting royalties. It's WIN-WIN for EVERYONE! You "do" 100 % for FEDS... I'll sign it; YOU get the CREDIT.

Last edited:

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could care less about this treasure, because I live in Connecticut. [email protected]
There is a old saying: People in the East save money to search for treasures out West, and people out west save money to search for treasures in the East. Unlike many writers, I have a sense of humor. Good luck. I do not go treasure hunting out west because there are too many big hungry snakes and too many treasures hunters with big guns.

monroe35

Sep 7, 2012
Katy, Texas
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Franklin, you can get some bits and pieces of the James story free by searching The Carolinas Geanealogical Society, old newspapers and other historical records for Union County, NC. monroe35

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But still, Frankin have not found this treasure. Is he related to: Frankn?

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
I know Frank James was looking for a cache of gold coins buried beside a sycamore tree in Carroll County Missouri,That might have been kgc too....Ken

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I know where he and his gang hid $43,000 gold coins in three jars if I ever get out that way. Jesse James also hid $3 Million Dollars in Macmillan Gold within a five mile range of the gold coins.

ALL very possible, after the Confederate War...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I know where he and his gang hid $43,000 gold coins in three jars if I ever get out that way. Jesse James also hid $3 Million Dollars in Macmillan Gold within a five mile range of the gold coins.

MAYBE, 2013 is YOUR "Year of Discovery". HH & Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions