Was the Treasure Found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I wrote it large because so many people claim they have the Mystery Solved and they get on here on this forum, people such as you, claiming they have it all solved----they know where it is-------but yet they have got NOTHING. I want the other posters to understand----Don't stop hunting until someone reveals the GOLD. Talk is cheap and you can make words say anything you want but you can not make up for finding the GOLD.

with the Key,I can understand fully. Its not just about GOLD. Frank do you have the Key. Do you think it's solvable without the key. Keep lookn. Do I claim to have gold,No. Do I claim to have Key,yes. Do I claim to know how to cypher through the cyphers and have located the vault. Thats true also. I have the end to all Beale books. Lol.. Sounds like the, They,you speak of is you.goodhunting my friend

OP
OP
Z

zbullock0597

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2012
Hamilton, OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always been reading about so many people who say the have figured out the Beale Cyphers for years but I dont think all those people can figure it out in a different way. So my only question was, has the actual treasure ever been reported as found.
Thank you.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime, I have the "KEY" just as much as you do. If you had the "KEY" and you say you do why have you not dug up the treasure or opened the vault. You can not because all you are is hot air. You have made 204 post all about how you have it all figured out, if I had it all figured out I would be digging first thing in the morning. You have had seven months NOTHING BUT HOT AIR.

Upon discovering the vault I realized the severity of the situation. What was I to do run around with some gold and leave the rest. Having no plan, I decided not to disturb it. I felt it was safe where it has been for so long. The adventure turned serious. someone had to leave, someone would have stay. what do you do,call the law lol..knock on doors,who do you call. Broke and exited, I headed home I was trying to come up with a plan, I had to make a choices to make, gold, or family I chose family,whom I love dearly. Every thing was put on hold. Now its seems I never can get to a point were I could return, no matter how much goldwas there. What I got, is worth all the gold, the gold is extra. Lol the treasure locating process was easy,, what to do hereafter is the hard part. I could open it tomorrow if I had the funds. I can prove without gold..can you... Don't hate.. I hear it now ,sweet,home Alabama.LOL....

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Your right the treasure probably will not leave Virginia, but it will be and has all ready been discovered by someone in Alabama, You think its,just a hole with some gold in it. Lol.. Much,much,more..I thought just like you,until I seen the vault. Hell, by the end of all thus I doubt it willeven. be called the Beale treasure. I do hold the cards so to say . You will fall if you have greed.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry but the Beale Treasure will never go to Alabama. You have nothing or you would get off your A** and go get 35 Million Dollars maybe 50 at todays prices. I believe you are afraid to open up your precious location because it will burst your bubble of idle beliefs. No one in his right mind could not spare two or three days to get away to recover the treasure. How hard could it be to remove 8,000 pounds of gold and silver-------a hundred trips to a U-Haul truck with 80 pounds a trip. Come on Justintime you don't hold all the cards.

And then endless law suits, state and federal charges, jail time, endless court hearings, and say, a few years in prison. :laughing7:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime, I know more than I am telling. I will let you continue to dream.

I'm sure,as am I, Great things come from those who dream.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No most remain dreamers, such as yourself. Others like myself live in reality.

Go get it Frank, you live there. You better hurry. Lol..

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'll go with ya franklin, we can pick up Reb along the way...

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
backpack ready, waitn by the phone...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) KGC... AND! Frank James "thing", LOL! Frank was known as James Warren, here in Lynchburg. (SMIRKING)

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I have always been reading about so many people who say the have figured out the Beale Cyphers for years but I dont think all those people can figure it out in a different way. So my only question was, has the actual treasure ever been reported as found.

Nope, not to anybodies knowledge. However we here at Tnet can't seem to go 6 months without someone new claiming they "solved" it. Every single one to date has produced no proof of recovery though.

In fact, there were so many, they had to start a seperate forum just for the Beale codes, which is what we have now. Interesting note BTW, this forum was started in January of 2008, but as far as can tell all the posts begin late 2011, so there are quite a few pages of threads missing. maybe with the transfer of the new format? I dunno.

So there ya have it.

Last edited:

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey franklin, holy crap, lol or maybe when u get done i can just borrow it at that price... wow

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) MORE about Frank & Jesse James; they had KIN in Bedford County, Va. who they visited over the years; LOTS of ppl with surnames of JAMES and DALTON... live in Bedford County; MOSTLY in Stewartsville/Hardy, Va. area... not far from Roanoke/Big Lick, Va. LOL!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(Coffee & Grin) So I would look on land owned or FORMERLY owned by a James or Dalton kin of Frank James; I think HIS "pieces" of the Gangs "loot" was added to part of the CSA Treasury, etc. Gotta be BIG! MAYBE Frank James WAS W.T. "BUCK" Wright, MYSTERY MAN OF UPPER GOOSE CREEK VALLEY! (WINK)

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I have another treasure I have to recover first kgunn then you and I and Reb will go get the Beale Treasure. I have three locations and it is most likely at the third location or the last one I found and there is a reason for that everyone is looking in the wrong area. It's a KGC thing.

Sounds like a good Brad Meltzier show,Lol, Blind leading the blind. Three localities,prob. the last,go for it. Don't have the, do ya. With the key,you would be able to state the contents,with EXACT location. Got,to,have,key. I'm sure ya would have fun,but,as for the small Beale Treasure you'll have NOT... P.S. LOL.... Frank, no matter how many years you invest in the Beale matter,write all the books you want, be on all the shows you want, without the described key,you will be forced to keep looking. Make sure you video your accomplishment. Goodluck and happyhunting..&C

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Once you figure out how the key works one will know exactly what was trying to be portrayed. Ex. The game is worth the candle, that's a goodone, we all, know this is an important phrase. A way to read the key, maybe. Smut placed,Smut removed. &C..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread