The Journey Begins Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ll put this out here because it’s something I’ve already posted about, but this time in perhaps a different way, maybe a better way?

Take the 19 four digit codes presented in C1 and remove them from the C1 cipher, then arrange them by themselves in the exact order they are presented in the cipher:

In essence, you now have two ciphers, the remaining codes in C1 and a new, or additional supporting cipher composed of the 19 four digit codes.

All of the four digit codes in our new cipher are very relevant to the events, people, and places that lead up to the deposits described in the Beale Papers. This is what I believe our unknown author was after, the keyword list to these 19 critical four digit codes.

If the cipher I’m working on is correct, which I believe it is, then at the very least it is very close to the actual solution. If this is true, then I obviously already know what some of the four digit codes presented in bold print are. This only leaves five remaining four-digit codes, which most likely represent the names of the people who were important players in the actual events detailed in C1.

If my current solution is correct thus far, which thus far it has proven to be, then the clear text, or explanation in C1 is presented in the following four parts, which the break lines above illustrate:

1) The vault location.
2) The events leading up to the deposits.
3) The original arrangement.
4) The new conditions that were put into action once the original terms and agreement were disrupted in such a way as to render them impractical.

However, while the clear text of C1 does offer you the exact "locality" of the vault, it does not give you the "exact" location of the vault. In order to learn this you must first contact one, or more, of the names provided in C3. When you look at C1 again it is easily determined that there is simply way too much text to offer you the exact location of a well placed, secure vault location. This could easily be done in just a few short sentences.

Now I am giving you nothing that I've not offered before, and yet I have offered you a great deal more. What you decide to do with it is up to you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:.....no. Quite the opposite. Look at the four digit codes, and the proposed segments, I mean really look at them. Some of them should be fairly recognizable numbers relating to other things some of you may already have knowledge of. For example, "2906". Where in written history does that number appear and what did it represent? All of these four digit codes relate to something, other things, in the same way. With everything I've talked about and presented in the past, the third segment should be very easy for you to figure out. :icon_thumleft: I can make that connection for you, "again", but once you figure it out for yourself some of the others, as well as the intent behind their use, will come too you much easier.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good! Now here's another one for you; The original 1817 Vine and Olive Colony Land Grant had a 14 year term that was due in 1831. Does this history appear anywhere the "series" of 4 digit codes?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only the cipher 1817 you listed above?

And right below that you see:
"1431"......14 years, due in 1831 = 1431.

C1 is simply an explanation of the true events & circumstances leading up to the deposits. The people who constructed this cipher were very intelligent people and well schooled, certainly not the simple adventurers detailed in the story, though they had experienced a great deal of danger and adventure in their lives.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
It is very easy to look two deep,interesting, like the communication, but can't see it. Agree the large numbers have purpose. Perilous enterprise guys, POWER, PULL,PERILOUS. Masonic...guys.. Why would the Intials J.B. Be important to masons,ect. JustAsking,,lol

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that but I don't think it has anything to do with the Beale Treasrue.

I had always felt that the presence of the four digit codes had to represent something else other then letters, I mean suddenly there were 19 of them and they were arranged in such an unusual order, but for the longest time I just couldn't put my finger on how, exactly, they may have been used. The fact that only C1 contained them was a good sign that they had to have been installed as some type of an extra protection against the entire code being broken. So, a few years ago, more like 10 years, I started chasing all the possibilities I could think of. Everyone of these codes are in relation to something, places, events, and even people. The reason I'm putting it out here now is because I only have five more to go and to be honest, I'm completely stumped as to "exactly" what, or who, they might represent? I think I may know what a couple of them are, but I'm not 100% certain as the language prior to, and after these five remaining codes doesn't contain enough repeat code to build this language with any certainty. But I can offer you this much, you will not discover the "exact location" of the vault, only the exact "locality", which is only "a generally known location" and not an exact location. This you can never find without involving the information/people in C3. Again, the people who drafted this cipher were very talented and extremely well educated. Even with the internet and access to records and documents it has taken me 10 years to get this far, while they probably drafted this same cipher applying this same knowledge in only a few days. I think this tells us a great deal about the people involved.

PS: Tat2guy is like a research beast, in fact, I don't think he ever sleeps. I've never met anyone so relentless and dogged, he's like a dry sponge soaking up water. I had all but given up a few months ago but he's very inspiring, a real motivator. Many of the recent connections have been the result of his endless pursuit of knowledge and unyielding thirst for the truth behind this mystery. :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOCALITY... WHERE? In Alabama? "Tat", yer up... "Scoop" 'speaks' HIGHLY of you...

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOCALITY... WHERE? In Alabama? "Tat", yer up... "Scoop" 'speaks' HIGHLY of you...
Tat is on vacation for a week. Took the family to the beach.
However, the answer to that question isn't that easy. This money was said to have been deposited in a "vault" that was "six feet underground". A facility would, perhaps, be more accurate. I think it would be safe to say that at no point were the actual deposits left completely unattended. This was a transaction of sorts that took place during very uncertain times and there were many factors in play that could serve to alter an original agreement. None of this is easy to explain because there was a lot of politics and individual desires and needs taking place all at once. At the time of the deposits nobody was really sure how it was all going to play out. This is where Morriss came into play, the contingency plan on behalf of the depositors in case everything went astray, which it obviously didn't because his services were never called upon.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe,to keep everyone that knew quiet,while other Knew different. Promise shares,while the real Bosses had a different plan. Perilous Lol, It was hard enough to convince everbody to,leave there sum,in,the hands of others. The Bosses were bada"", Could you imagine what,convincing it whould take to, talk you into leaving your sum, ..Morris was selected cause he was smartest in the area at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread