Interesting take on Beale treasure and code

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look around, evidence is,everywhere. Influence of Bacons ideas, became,real. America, has a date with Destiny.I

I figured this was where you were heading with everything you've posted. "John Hancock" was the first tell-tell. Unfortunately, I think you're lining yourself up for a big disappointment/revelation.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop, I don't think so, I believe Justintime is on the right track---------there should be no disappointment. I don't think he was hinting at John Hancock, I believe he was mostly pointing to his DOI document. By our government being in pursuit of the Beale Treasure, Justintime may very well be on the right track. I too have searched for the Bruton Vault or Bacon Vault and the code papers may very well be code papers made by President Thomas Jefferson or a son by one of his slaves-----since TJB was described by Morriss has have a swathy and darker appearance when he visited his home in Lynchburg. Only time will tell maybe you are on the right hunt maybe Justintime is on the right hunt--------maybe neither-------maybe I will get to it on my hunt. We will see.

As far as the Bruton Vault being a myth, it was not. It was real, John D. Rockefeller spent over $3 Million Dollars during the Depression Years to renovate over 400 houses in Williamsburg while in search of the Bruton Vault. He also dug up all the graves in the Bruton Baptist Church Yard. The money spent by Rockefeller is equivalent to $3 Billion Dollars today.

When was our government after the Beale treasure? lol

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well in the first place our government keeps two agents on duty all the time at the Peaks of Otter. Mostly to listen to chit chat and to get leads on the Beale Treasure. In the early to late 1970's they burned an old tavern on the Buchannon-Fincastle Pike Road (at the forks actually where the road turns down to the Walnut Grove Church. They burned this tavern after not finding the "KEY" they then bulldozed the rock foundations in search of the "KEY" At the Apple Orchard overlook north of the Peaks of Otter another old tavern was burned up there in search of the "KEY" The US Government sends a plane out of Lynchburg once sometimes two times a day to fly over Montvale with infrared and thermal cameras in search of new excavations by would be Beale Treasure hunters.

Then you can go back to the 1940's and 1950's when Friedman sent agents to Lynchburg in search of information on the Beale Treasure. I personally know people that have been befriended by agents of our government. One even changed his name to hide-out------I don't think they have caught him yet. Yes there is only one reason our US Government would be interested in the Beale Treasure and that would be that it is a coded message either to the Bruton Vault or to CSA Gold.

Do you really believe all that?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, MHO is Bacon Vault/Bruton Parish (Church) in Williamsburg, Va. is NOT the Beale Treasure; it is the Treasure of the 7th
Seal. Was in Williamsburg when the REAL excavation was done at Bruton Parish, have the book by Mrs. Hall; was at the "conference" presented by the folks from Arizona... NOTHING! Don't know about the Fed Agents; don't know anything about Fed planes flying out of the airport; burning down of the taverns... franklin may well have access to such info. I DO know that NSA & Friedman DID send NSA agents to Lynchburg, Va., asking about the Beale Ciphers/Treasure, and it iS connected to parts of CSA "assets" from the Richmond, Va. "stores" sent WEST, after Richmond, Va. "fell" (CONFEDERATE WAR). Of COURSE, NSA would be interested if "it" was connected to the LONG-LOST Confederate Treasury. HA! The "winners" want the "losers" $$$$$$$$$$$$$ (CW). Info on 7th Seal Treasure; "google" State Treasures - Virginia by Anthony Bell; LOST TREASURE - Online.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, MHO is Bacon Vault/Bruton Parish (Church) in Williamsburg, Va. is NOT the Beale Treasure; it is the Treasure of the 7th
Seal. Was in Williamsburg when the REAL excavation was done at Bruton Parish, have the book by Mrs. Hall; was at the "conference" presented by the folks from Arizona... NOTHING! Don't know about the Fed Agents; don't know anything about Fed planes flying out of the airport; burning down of the taverns... franklin may well have access to such info. I DO know that NSA & Friedman DID send NSA agents to Lynchburg, Va., asking about the Beale Ciphers/Treasure, and it iS connected to parts of CSA "assets" from the Richmond, Va. "stores" sent WEST, after Richmond, Va. "fell" (CONFEDERATE WAR). Of COURSE, NSA would be interested if "it" was connected to the LONG-LOST Confederate Treasury. HA! The "winners" want the "losers" $$$$$$$$$$$$$ (CW).

"I DO know that NSA & Friedman DID send NSA agents to Lynchburg, Va.,"...and this is documented where? Sure, he did a case study and an analysis of the ciphers, so what? Hundreds of other ciphers fell under the same microscope. This was, after all, his passion and an area of his expertise. One can only expect that he would investigate the ciphers more closely, just as anyone else with the same passion and area of expertise has done. Just saying, this doesn't make it an automatic NSA thing or secret NSA conspiracy. Rumors start and continue forward easily, often being embellished along the way. But, finding proof of the rumor is something that is seldom achieved. This is why we have so many legends, because it's nearly impossible to weed out the 2% fact from the 98% fiction.

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Did the Queen of England have interests. Read some wear. There is much shadowy, info. I didn't mean to head any certain direction, . Using the DOI I have gained much insite, It is signed, and endorsed,sealed in a box, its real. I've have been journeying for some time, I seen what was being shown. The makers,of the key took the thought of many,Justsayn..Its real, I have always been a showme kind of guy, you know how it is, once you see something, you know, I know I seen it. Its not some idea based on dates, what someone looks like,or what someone says. I know about hard evidence, I got it. Disappointed,Never,its a honor,and a privilege,even if its empty, don't care, but,doubt it.
Justintime...

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Got no less than thirty different maps. You have to use letters to navigate the key, and alot repeat deferent angles. Even some almost 3D maps, rock maps, only when you find one,you recognize the next. I have been chosen. Don't know why , there are much more qualified. Anyway, its crazy. The key is awesomely put together, can't wait for the day when everyone can enjoy,the journey I,ve been on,walkthrough,Lol..With God anything is possible.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yo:treasurechest:u may very well have it all------old world and new world. Knights:treasurechest: of Rhodes and Knights Templar all rolled in.:goldcoin:

You are right the first vault only contained the maps in copper cylinders. The treasures had to be recovered.
Thanks Frank, It took efforts of many.:treasurechest::treasurechest::treasurechest::treasurechest::tr:goldcoin:easurechest::goldbar: I:key:8-):icon_scratch::key: :key:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got no less than thirty different maps. You have to use letters to navigate the key, and alot repeat deferent angles. Even some almost 3D maps, rock maps, only when you find one,you recognize the next. I have been chosen. Don't know why , there are much more qualified. Anyway, its crazy. The key is awesomely put together, can't wait for the day when everyone can enjoy,the journey I,ve been on,walkthrough,Lol..With God anything is possible.

Hope you continue to enjoy your journey. But, I think I already know how this one is going to play out. So,....I'm going to go see what's in that other thing. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread