Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Treasure of the 7th Seal... NOT the Beale Treasure

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    5554 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    "The Great Secret".......it is safe and secure and undiscovered and it will forever remain that way in the minds of men. But, believe in whatever you must.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    158 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting

Jun 2007
    4316 times
    LOL! DAVID ICKES! ROFL...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Sep 10, 2012 at 12:20 PM.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    158 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    I know, I was just sayn. There is a bigger Picture, than originally thought.

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    5554 times
    And to think, you started this thread! What were you thinking!

us

Jun 2010
    5554 times
    "Holy Cow!"....Laffite is said to have been born in 1776! Are you making the connection! I mean, look at the much "bigger picture", everything that took place in 1776! It's all so clear to me now!

Jun 2007
    4316 times
    LOL!

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    158 times

us

Jun 2010
    5554 times
    lol....A) you have to consider the source. B) the context of that writing is in regards to an ongoing "scientific analysis" of the philosophy/philosophies proposed by the text being studied, nothing more.

But what should be of greater interest to you in that "article" comes in the closing portion, "The French!" At least that much you do have right.

PS: You should also spend some time researching the issues surrounding that corrospondence.
    Last edited by bigscoop; Sep 10, 2012 at 04:12 PM.

us

Jun 2010
    5554 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    That letter is a forgery. The handwriting is not Thomas Jefferson's. Look at the capital letter "R" look at the way he starts the small letter "t" Sorry but the letter is not genuine.
    And "assuming" it were, the writer is "quoting" the referenced source, and he is simply analyzing what has been read of the author's work.

He believes the Free masons were originally possessed of the true principles & objects of Christianity, & have still preserved some of them by tradition, but much disfigured. The means he proposes to effect this improvement of human nature are “to enlighten men, to correct their morals & inspire them with benevolence. Secure of our success, sais he, we abstain from violent commotions. To have foreseen, the happiness of posterity & to have prepared it by irreproachable means, suffices for our felicity. The tranquility of our consciences is not troubled by the reproach of aiming at the ruin or overthrow of states or thrones.” As Wishaupt lived under the tyranny of a despot & priests, he knew that caution was necessary even in spreading information, & the principles of pure morality. He proposed therefore to lead the Free masons to adopt this object & to make the objects of their institution the diffusion of science & virtue.

And did you miss the, "their institution". Clearly the writer did not belong to that institution.
    Last edited by bigscoop; Sep 10, 2012 at 08:08 PM.

Jun 2007
    4316 times
    TJ was NEVER a FreeMason...

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    158 times
    TJ was NEVER a FreeMason...
    Agree

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    158 times
    The key says (T.J. Is There), and there is conpass and square at vault. But can't find nothing on Thomas Jefferson, being a free mason, Freeman,but no Freemason. Always in conpany of,masons.

us

Jun 2010
    5554 times
    I think we best leave this to the experts;

“Another reorganisation took place in 1780 after the Lower Saxon noble Adolph Freiherr Knigge joined the Illuminati. In 1782 he gave a structure similar to the Freemason lodges to the order that had until that point, as Weishaupt himself conceded, not actually existed anywhere but in Weishaupt's head.”

“This temporary success cannot hide the fact that the Illuminati order mainly consisted of quite subordinate academics who maybe joined the order especially in the hope of more career opportunities. “

Enough said. Time to move on.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    158 times
    Fair enough, I'll drop for the Time being. I will say the key suggested that Thomas Jefferson himself is buried with the Beale Treasure. Justintime

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links