Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Treasure of the 7th Seal... NOT the Beale Treasure

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2012
    132 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I beg to differ but TJ was a master mason. He knew about the Bruton Vault. He was the last man in the vault at least while the treasure maps were still there. The Rockefeller Foundation and FDR was in the BV later but I believe everything had already been removed. TJ and his wife stayed at the house of George Wythe his teacher and watcher of the BV while the DOI was being written. He had access to the vault and everything in the DOI was already proposed by BACON in his New Atlantis and yes the US is the New Atlantis.

Jun 2007
    1348 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I beg to differ but TJ was a master mason. He knew about the Bruton Vault. He was the last man in the vault at least while the treasure maps were still there. The Rockefeller Foundation and FDR was in the BV later but I believe everything had already been removed. TJ and his wife stayed at the house of George Wythe his teacher and watcher of the BV while the DOI was being written. He had access to the vault and everything in the DOI was already proposed by BACON in his New Atlantis and yes the US is the New Atlantis.
    NOPE; NO records with the Grand Lodge of Virginia, NOR the Lodge in Ch'ville, Va. of TJ being a FreeMason; been to BOTH; show YOUR proof that he was. NEVER seen any "proof" of TJ being in BPV. Where are you getting that info? ANYWAY... "connected" to Sir Francis Bacon would have meant, it was a ROSICRUCUAN "thing", NOT a FREEMASON "thing"...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Sep 08, 2012 at 07:23 AM.

Jun 2007
    1348 times
    AND! MANY sources for R & I indicate TJ was NOT a FreeMason; on the "net", here is ONE... MasonicWorld.com You can ALSO "google" Grand Lodge of Virginia - Freemason, and ask if TJ is "on records" as to being a Master Mason. Good Luck! HH! Let me know what ya find out... I wanna know.

Jun 2012
    132 times
    Well when I studied math in high school you had to take what was given to find out the unknown. That has worked swell for me -----my whole life.

1. George Wythe had an entrance to the BV from his home.
    2. George Wythe was an instructor of History and the Dean of WM College.
    3. For over 125 years every Dean of WM College was caretaker of the BV
    4. Every Dean of WM College also was the Minister of the B Church
    5. TJ was George Wythe student and learned the secrets of the Knight's Templar or the Wild Goose Club if you want to call it that.
    6. TJ and family stayed at George Wythe's home while the DOI was being prepared and when it was signed.
    7. George Wythe took TJ into the BV one last time just before his untimely death.
    8. George Wythe left all his books and library to TJ in his Will. I have a copy of the Will.
    9. TJ and JA made friends after 1806 the year of George Wythe's death.
    10. After TJ's last visit to the BV he sends Lewis & Clark to the Northwest to search out old Knight's Templar settlements along the 34th parallel.
    11. 1809 while over 60 years of age TJ decides to build him a country home at Poplar Forest
    12. 1805 TJ sends Lt. Pike with General Robinson in disguise to the SW
    13. TJ borrows Humboldt's Map of the SW does not return for a long time until Humboldt request it's return.
    14. Lt. Pike steals all of the maps of the Spanish Territory or New Spain which revealed all the old towns, troops emplacements, as well as their treasure depositories.
    15. General Robinson and thousands of the Patriot Army re-enforced General Jackson at the Battle of New Orleans.
    16. Captain TJB at the Battle of New Orleans.
    17. Lafitte goes West to Texas after 1815.
    18. TJB goes West to Sante Fe in 1815. Later takes a party of 30 to Sante Fe in 1817.
    19. General Wilkerson's paymaster friend to three French Men that James Pursley was friends with when he found gold on the Platte River in 1805. One of the French Men was the assistant paymaster to General Wilkerson. I forgot also James Pursley was TJB's half-brother. James Pursley was from the same home town as General Robinson, Beardstown, Kentucky.
    20. Then all the ties of Aaron Burr the would be King of the SW his ties to General Wilkerson and then all of the ties of General Robinson to the Presidents--------He only answered to the President of the United States.
    21. This placed Aaron Burr on the opposite side of the road as to what TJ was trying to do in New Spain. Thus Aaron Burr being brought up on charges of treason as well as General Wilkerson that was also working for the Government of New Spain.
    22. Aaron Burr showed how his disappointment was that TJ got elected President instead of himself that was the reason he dueled and killed Alexander Hamilton. Because Hamilton cast the deciding vote that made TJ President and not Burr.

The connections go on and on if you can not put all of these connections together especially after you have read my book about the whole episode I am left speechless.
    Last edited by franklin; Sep 08, 2012 at 07:48 AM.
    Justintime likes this.

Jun 2007
    1348 times
    Where did ya get THAT info? I agree with some of "what you say" (20-21); STILL TJ was NOT a FreeMason, which was MY MAIN "focus". AND! Have YOU actually read NEW ATLANTIS? It is "on-line", I think. I have the book.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Sep 08, 2012 at 07:58 AM.

Jun 2012
    132 times
    Just because your name is not on a membership does not mean you are not one? Not every christian goes to church. Then there are those that are SENT.

Jun 2007
    1348 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Just because your name is not on a membership does not mean you are not one? Not every christian goes to church. Then there are those that are SENT.
    LOL! Just show YOUR proof that Thomas Jefferson WAS a Master Mason... YOU don't have it!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Sep 08, 2012 at 08:59 AM.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting
    Good job, Frank keep up the good work. Thanks..Justintime.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times
    Jefferson was a illuminati, was it founded in 1776. Most Master Masons didn't even realize that they existed.

Jun 2007
    1348 times
    Can YOU prove Thomas Jefferson was a Master Mason or Illuminati?

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    103 times
    What would that prove.

Jun 2007
    1348 times
    DUH! Read "post" # 190 again, then... YOU said TJ was Illuminati; I asked YOU to show PROOF. TJ was very "enlightened"... BUT! A member of the Illuminati? LOL! Show PROOF!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Sep 08, 2012 at 09:20 AM.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    103 times
    Can you disProve.

Jun 2007
    1348 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Justintime View Post
    Can you disProve.
    OF COURSE! NO records... DOCUMENTATIONS! Got a meeting to go to... BBL.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    312 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    STILL TJ was NOT a FreeMason, which was MY MAIN "focus".
    Thomas Jefferson was a member of Charlottesville Lodge No 90,and was involved with Door To Virtue Lodge No 44,Albermarle,Va,as was his son in law,Thomas M Randolph,grandson,Thomas J Randolph,and nephews,Peter & Samuel Carr.
    Incidently,both Lewis & Clark were also Freemasons.
    FAMOUS MASONS

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors