Sep 08, 2012, 07:05 AM
I beg to differ but TJ was a master mason. He knew about the Bruton Vault. He was the last man in the vault at least while the treasure maps were still there. The Rockefeller Foundation and FDR was in the BV later but I believe everything had already been removed. TJ and his wife stayed at the house of George Wythe his teacher and watcher of the BV while the DOI was being written. He had access to the vault and everything in the DOI was already proposed by BACON in his New Atlantis and yes the US is the New Atlantis.
Sep 08, 2012, 07:19 AM
NOPE; NO records with the Grand Lodge of Virginia, NOR the Lodge in Ch'ville, Va. of TJ being a FreeMason; been to BOTH; show YOUR proof that he was. NEVER seen any "proof" of TJ being in BPV. Where are you getting that info? ANYWAY... "connected" to Sir Francis Bacon would have meant, it was a ROSICRUCUAN "thing", NOT a FREEMASON "thing"...
Originally Posted by franklin
Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Sep 08, 2012 at 07:23 AM.
Sep 08, 2012, 07:40 AM
AND! MANY sources for R & I indicate TJ was NOT a FreeMason; on the "net", here is ONE... MasonicWorld.com You can ALSO "google" Grand Lodge of Virginia - Freemason, and ask if TJ is "on records" as to being a Master Mason. Good Luck! HH! Let me know what ya find out... I wanna know.
Sep 08, 2012, 07:44 AM
Well when I studied math in high school you had to take what was given to find out the unknown. That has worked swell for me -----my whole life.
1. George Wythe had an entrance to the BV from his home.
2. George Wythe was an instructor of History and the Dean of WM College.
3. For over 125 years every Dean of WM College was caretaker of the BV
4. Every Dean of WM College also was the Minister of the B Church
5. TJ was George Wythe student and learned the secrets of the Knight's Templar or the Wild Goose Club if you want to call it that.
6. TJ and family stayed at George Wythe's home while the DOI was being prepared and when it was signed.
7. George Wythe took TJ into the BV one last time just before his untimely death.
8. George Wythe left all his books and library to TJ in his Will. I have a copy of the Will.
9. TJ and JA made friends after 1806 the year of George Wythe's death.
10. After TJ's last visit to the BV he sends Lewis & Clark to the Northwest to search out old Knight's Templar settlements along the 34th parallel.
11. 1809 while over 60 years of age TJ decides to build him a country home at Poplar Forest
12. 1805 TJ sends Lt. Pike with General Robinson in disguise to the SW
13. TJ borrows Humboldt's Map of the SW does not return for a long time until Humboldt request it's return.
14. Lt. Pike steals all of the maps of the Spanish Territory or New Spain which revealed all the old towns, troops emplacements, as well as their treasure depositories.
15. General Robinson and thousands of the Patriot Army re-enforced General Jackson at the Battle of New Orleans.
16. Captain TJB at the Battle of New Orleans.
17. Lafitte goes West to Texas after 1815.
18. TJB goes West to Sante Fe in 1815. Later takes a party of 30 to Sante Fe in 1817.
19. General Wilkerson's paymaster friend to three French Men that James Pursley was friends with when he found gold on the Platte River in 1805. One of the French Men was the assistant paymaster to General Wilkerson. I forgot also James Pursley was TJB's half-brother. James Pursley was from the same home town as General Robinson, Beardstown, Kentucky.
20. Then all the ties of Aaron Burr the would be King of the SW his ties to General Wilkerson and then all of the ties of General Robinson to the Presidents--------He only answered to the President of the United States.
21. This placed Aaron Burr on the opposite side of the road as to what TJ was trying to do in New Spain. Thus Aaron Burr being brought up on charges of treason as well as General Wilkerson that was also working for the Government of New Spain.
22. Aaron Burr showed how his disappointment was that TJ got elected President instead of himself that was the reason he dueled and killed Alexander Hamilton. Because Hamilton cast the deciding vote that made TJ President and not Burr.
The connections go on and on if you can not put all of these connections together especially after you have read my book about the whole episode I am left speechless.
Last edited by franklin; Sep 08, 2012 at 07:48 AM.
Sep 08, 2012, 07:49 AM
Where did ya get THAT info? I agree with some of "what you say" (20-21); STILL TJ was NOT a FreeMason, which was MY MAIN "focus". AND! Have YOU actually read NEW ATLANTIS? It is "on-line", I think. I have the book.
Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Sep 08, 2012 at 07:58 AM.
Sep 08, 2012, 08:44 AM
Just because your name is not on a membership does not mean you are not one? Not every christian goes to church. Then there are those that are SENT.
Sep 08, 2012, 08:53 AM
LOL! Just show YOUR proof that Thomas Jefferson WAS a Master Mason... YOU don't have it!
Originally Posted by franklin
Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Sep 08, 2012 at 08:59 AM.
Sep 08, 2012, 08:56 AM
Good job, Frank keep up the good work. Thanks..Justintime.
Sep 08, 2012, 09:00 AM
Jefferson was a illuminati, was it founded in 1776. Most Master Masons didn't even realize that they existed.
Sep 08, 2012, 09:00 AM
Can YOU prove Thomas Jefferson was a Master Mason or Illuminati?
Sep 08, 2012, 09:04 AM
Sep 08, 2012, 09:07 AM
DUH! Read "post" # 190 again, then... YOU said TJ was Illuminati; I asked YOU to show PROOF. TJ was very "enlightened"... BUT! A member of the Illuminati? LOL! Show PROOF!
Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Sep 08, 2012 at 09:20 AM.
Sep 08, 2012, 09:12 AM
Sep 08, 2012, 09:20 AM
OF COURSE! NO records... DOCUMENTATIONS! Got a meeting to go to... BBL.
Originally Posted by Justintime
Sep 08, 2012, 05:11 PM
Thomas Jefferson was a member of Charlottesville Lodge No 90,and was involved with Door To Virtue Lodge No 44,Albermarle,Va,as was his son in law,Thomas M Randolph,grandson,Thomas J Randolph,and nephews,Peter & Samuel Carr.
Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC
Incidently,both Lewis & Clark were also Freemasons.
By montgomeryjrm in forum Treasure Legends - Virginia
Last Post: Nov 03, 2012, 09:38 AM
By Rebel in forum Beale Codes
Last Post: Feb 11, 2012, 07:05 AM
By Mitchell_78613 in forum Beale Codes
Last Post: Sep 29, 2011, 06:59 AM
By Rebel in forum Treasure In The News!
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005, 08:06 PM
By Rebel in forum Cache Hunting
Last Post: Feb 20, 2005, 11:02 AM
Search tags for this page
144 vault treasure
beale piono number 2906
lost treasures of the seventh seal
seventh seal treasure
treasure found in maryland
treasure of the 7th seal
treasure of the seventh seal
Click on a term to search for related topics.