Treasure of the 7th Seal... NOT the Beale Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
8-) [ 20120831_200130.jpg here's a pic I drew a while back.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
One click clockwise, posted sideways. Sorry

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"A lot" of speculation there, mostly provided by authors intent on spreading their personal opinions and beliefs. Still, not a shred of actual evidence exist.
Is that not the way of all treasure legends?
Another site with photos,history,GPR,excavations at the Bruton site,including speculation list of what is in the vault(WARNING-tends to wander into the esoteric realm at times) :
Quest of the Ages - Bruton Vault
...and for the more down to earth version:
WWW.nationalheritagemuseum.typepad.com/library_and_archives/2008/10/bruton-vaul.html

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HEAVY, man! LOL! ESOTERIC, indeed! Think I've been in that bookstore in Williamsburg, Va. VERY NICE! Have the book by (Mrs.) Hall... STILL, not convinced it has ANYTHING to do with the Beale Treasure/Cipher(s). Gonna head on over to the TIKI bar, drink some BEE ALE (has a "sting" & "mean" after-taste). If "Wii-friendly", gonna do "da WIKI"! Maybe write a NEW song; TIKI WIKI, Ricky... DUNNO. It IS Friday night, you know...:tongue3:

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
HEAVY, man! LOL! ESOTERIC, indeed! Think I've been in that bookstore in Williamsburg, Va. VERY NICE! Have the book by (Mrs.) Hall... STILL, not convinced it has ANYTHING to do with the Beale Treasure/Cipher(s). Gonna head on over to the TIKI bar, drink some BEE ALE (has a "sting" & "mean" after-taste). If "Wii-friendly", gonna do "da WIKI"! Maybe write a NEW song; TIKI WIKI, Ricky... DUNNO. It IS Friday night, you know...:tongue3:

Nice song,lol.. Drink some for me,stuck with the fam. Justintime

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Bumped thread at tiki bar,bought ya an ale. Don,t get Shanghaid!. Happy holiday all.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was the 4 digit number from Beale numbers,has some Solomon pillars meaning.

That's one code. I can tell you for sure that if you do searches on the other 18 four digit codes you'll encounter a hundred possibilities relating to several different subjects for each one. This is true even with versions of the bible as well as many other documents and manuscripts. Take you pick as it's pretty much to your choosing.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found something today which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the treasure known as the Beale Treasure was buried before 1828. This would rule out any connection to CSA. Now I don't know if the treasure has to do with the Bruton Vault, with Jean Lafitte or the original story is true. One of these treasures is the Beale Treasure and it may as well be the original version.

The deposit dates in the Beale Papers are accurate. The ten-year term is also accurate. :icon_thumright: We do know that several people met in Richmond in 1829 for the purpose of concluding the business at hand. What we have yet to discover is if anything might have been left behind, and why?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TIKI Bar was ROWDY, last night... to start the Labor Day Weekend; a guy like Uncle Jerry Lee Lewis was pounding the piano (it was NOT a Billy Joel night...). He & I did write TIKI WIKI, Ricky; HE added verses about Ricky's gal, Vicki; and some verses about how they got tricky, but NOT "wicky", (nor were they picky, tho). Saw "Scoop" shake, rattle & roll, as bar-keep... HA! The bikers were happy, the vets were "loose"... have a SAFE weekend.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TIKI Bar was ROWDY, last night... to start the Labor Day Weekend; a guy like Uncle Jerry Lee Lewis was pounding the piano (it was NOT a Billy Joel night...). He & I did write TIKI WIKI, Ricky; HE added verses about Ricky's gal, Vicki; and some verses about how they got tricky, but NOT "wicky", (nor were they picky, tho). Saw "Scoop" shake, rattle & roll, as bar-keep... HA! The bikers were happy, the vets were "loose"... have a SAFE weekend.
PS. Thought I had double vision; "delete" is NOT working...

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I DO remember both "Scoop" & "Rel" were singing BAWDY French songs... or was it BAWDY songs in French? ANYWAY, it had NOTHING to do with the Beale Treasure/Cipher(s) as far as I know.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I DO remember both "Scoop" & "Rel" were singing BAWDY French songs... or was it BAWDY songs in French? ANYWAY, it had NOTHING to do with the Beale Treasure/Cipher(s) as far as I know.

The key portion of your statement being...."as far as I know." :icon_thumright: Now that I have to agree with. :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! Ahem... wanna provide English translations, then? ROFL. :tongue3: :laughing7:

Do as the rest of us do.....if you can't read French or Spanish documents find someone to translate this stuff for you. :wink: But first you have to be able to put together a network that allows you access to the stuff........that's the tough part because there is so much of it to weed through. Trying to solve something this complicated and complex isn't something you're going to accomplish flying solo.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Do as the rest of us do.....if you can't read French or Spanish documents find someone to translate this stuff for you. :wink: But first you have to be able to put together a network that allows you access to the stuff........that's the tough part because there is so much of it to weed through. Trying to solve something this complicated and complex isn't something you're going to accomplish flying solo.

Got anything in GERMAN? I can read GERMAN, it was the language of my GG Grandfather... German language BIBLE is AWESOME! Making an appeal to French-speaking/reading or Spanish-speaking/reading TH'ers... PM "Scoop" on TN! Documents - France, Spain, OR...
the Vatican? (Spanish Jesuits...).

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
??? :icon_scratch: MAYBE... it's a WILD GOOSE CHASE (Wild Goose Club...). DUNNO. 8-)

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
??? :icon_scratch: MAYBE... it's a WILD GOOSE CHASE (Wild Goose Club...). DUNNO. 8-)

Actually, first you have to make up your mind weather or not you want to hear about that "irritating French truth" or not. Of late you've been wanting no part of it, keep shooting it down without having the slightest idea as to exactly why it's becoming more widely pursued and accepted as the probable source behind the Beale Ciphers. "Documentation", that's why. The more people look, the more they eventually start to find. For instance, not too long ago it was widely accepted that Americans weren't too involved out west and in Florida prior to the Louisiana Purchase and the Adam's Onis Treaty. But now, once people started snooping much deeper, they've come to realize that hundreds of Americans held active interest in these regions even before the purchase and treaty. In reality, the purchase and the treaty were just the end result of these various active interest.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Interest in say french influence in future? Freemasons from far away arriving in 1600s hmmm. Our feeble accounts of history,ie.(Texas) often has squatters following others to heretofore un acknowledged areas. Lots of forces at play looking for gain. Plenty of reasons to have welcoming outposts over known world plague not the least. French seemed more interested in business than colonization here.
But did strive to keep a foot in the door in multiple wars.

Bruton "story" too different than Beale,depth,location biggies for me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Interest in say french influence in future? Freemasons from far away arriving in 1600s hmmm. Our feeble accounts of history,ie.(Texas) often has squatters following others to heretofore un acknowledged areas. Lots of forces at play looking for gain.

So, tell us MORE, about the "French Truth"...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't put too much influence with the masons, mostly happenstance that many of the influential people back then were masons. Not really the driving force everyone suspects it might have been. In fact, many of these people who were known masons, were at serious odds about the entire affair. The same is true of the various religious factions. The idea that secret societies or secret groups were behind any of it is completely unfounded, just easy targets/claims to help explain away the complexities we fail to understand or don't wish to entertain. There were a lot of "groups" and "societies" with deep interest in the west, even before the purchase, but their presence wasn't exactly a secret and they didn't go around holding cult-like meetings in dark chambers under sacred structures. Yes, a great deal of the information is extremely hard to locate and to access, but it certainly isn't, and wasn't, a cult-like secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread