Beales companions

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
I have some interesting info on the Laffite theory. There is a John Hall that connects with many of the Laffite history and is from that area. Along with a few other names that were listed. I want to know how they connect in Va. Also what is this John Halls middle initial? Then that may help in our quest.

Franklin, from what Ive seen you post, you've had to make a La/Tx connection. I urge you to look again at your notes and think about a bigger picture. It amazes me that without talking with you, other than a few post here, we have very similiar answers in our findings. Maybe being fairly new I could be over thinking it but I haveto prove it wrong before I put it behind me.

HH Tat

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some interesting info on the Laffite theory. There is a John Hall that connects with many of the Laffite history and is from that area. Along with a few other names that were listed. I want to know how they connect in Va. Also what is this John Halls middle initial? Then that may help in our quest.

Franklin, from what Ive seen you post, you've had to make a La/Tx connection. I urge you to look again at your notes and think about a bigger picture. It amazes me that without talking with you, other than a few post here, we have very similiar answers in our findings. Maybe being fairly new I could be over thinking it but I haveto prove it wrong before I put it behind me.

HH Tat

...:icon_thumright:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The Pamphlet was a desperate attempt,to, bring the lost Key to Light, and could possibly could lead to the impersonators, the people who want what was hid. Did Morriss really delegate his authority.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well put Justin. I have not dug alot about Morriss, some record of finance trouble,but running hotel seemed enough for him.
Allegedly agreeable to a certain party but never found any thing suggesting he thought Beales stuff needed utmost attention. Were his instructions 10 yrs,he blew it off? Even without receiving what was needed from another party why not open box? Really wasn,t his so the right party could relieve him of it. Why after so many years he would have worried himself about it enough to have another party check it out. Hmmmmmm.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Everything written in the Job Print Pamphlet about Robert Morriss could be found in the books on Lynchburg History wrote in the 1850's. The only thing different is the made up part about TJB.

1850's? Hmmm... will check at Jones Memorial Library.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
But the printers needing money anyway,besides the pamphlet sales with their cheap/free ads in paper still could have been fishing for key ,or knew story merit less. Being a cover mentioned too. Hoo boy. Sooner or later you guys will get through the shintangle. Looking forward to it.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Morriss the recipient of the box, only association to the enterprise, I,believe that Morris was made part of the association. There was a fear that the info whould fall,into the,hands of people acting like members of the party. There was arrangements made before the trip out west. I know the Vault was built,found,whatever,before the going west date. The Gig was to bury,and leave it alone,with a game to,be played. The individuals involved in the burring, no longer numbered with the living,mouth sealed. The part that made it,perilous,the ones who refused they knew,no obligation. And prob. Mad when they found out ,they made the wrong choice, some rubbing in, after the fact, They had to,be the only ones who knew the party existed. Justsayn Justintime.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
So.. original party divided,those who would game/candle and others who wanted no game,but still wanted the "cookie". The way for the non players to get it would be to pretend to be players. If morris was in for a cut i figured him wrong,he must have wanted answer.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So.. original party divided,those who would game/candle and others who wanted no game,but still wanted the "cookie". The way for the non players to get it would be to pretend to be players. If morris was in for a cut i figured him wrong,he must have wanted answer.

:coffee2:HA! Robert MORRISS (1885) could have been descended from Robert MORRIS, mayor of Lynchburg, Va, (1813) AND! Robert MORRIS, financier of the American Revolution, with "connections" to George Washington... Robert MORRISS just didn't want to be Robert MORRIS IV or V. $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!! :tongue3:

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2:HA! Robert MORRISS (1885) could have been descended from Robert MORRIS, mayor of Lynchburg, Va, (1813) AND! Robert MORRIS, financier of the American Revolution, with "connections" to George Washington... Robert MORRISS just didn't want to be Robert MORRIS IV or V. $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!! :tongue3:

Nope, wrong again!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, wrong again!

Why are you going back four years and then say that Rebel KGC is wrong. Times change, research changes. And why are you digging up these old post and ruining the new post. The old post are for you to read not all to be reposted about.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why are you going back four years and then say that Rebel KGC is wrong. Times change, research changes. And why are you digging up these old post and ruining the new post. The old post are for you to read not all to be reposted about.

But, I like to post? LOOL

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You are correct. You must be a Chaucer Scholar. I appreciate your questions. Chaucer is a great literary experience demonstrating the poetical works of his time. I have read the original but have not studied it...
THIS WAS INTENDED AS A REPLY TO LAST QUESTION BY ECS.
I regret the error.
:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread