Not open for further replies.

monroe35

Sep 7, 2012
Katy, Texas
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have always believed that Beale was "Tom" first born son of Thomas Jefferson and his alleged slave mistress Sally Hemings. If you accept that premise, most all contradictions will be answered - use of he words like stampeding and clew; the phrase :,,,worth the candle...". and which DOI was used - the Jefferson rough draft, the fair copy, the final draft, the Dunlap Broadside, etc. If you check the list of books in Jefferson's library, you will find the books that could have this information. Jefferson's books on Greek mythology would have the story of Theseus unwinding a ball of thread (clue) to find his way out of the labyrinth, and Shakespeare's use of "... worth the candle..." And of course, TJ would have the original and/or copies of the DOI. He always made copies of his correspondence and documents. I have used Harts version of the codes; and I believe it may be a copy of the ancestor code, or is the ancestor code. Clayton Hart may have obtained this copy from a descendant of N.H. Hazlewood, his son Frank, in exchange for a loan of money to build a house.

I am enclosing or attaching some information from my book - a translation of a sub-code found in BC1, furnishing circumstantial evidence that Tom was son of TJ. A discussion about Perna who went to St. Louis with Meriwether Lewis, and whom I believe to be Tom Beale. TJ promised freedom to Sally's children when they reach the age of 21, Tagged. You're it. Monroe35

Attachments

• Beale. The Jefferson Connecttion.pdf
    192.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Beale. The Jefferson Connecttion_0001.pdf
    474.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Beale. The Jefferson Connecttion_0002.pdf
    445.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Beale. The Jefferson Connecttion_0003.pdf
    131.7 KB · Views: 109
OP
OP
M

monroe35

Sep 7, 2012
Katy, Texas
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
By the way, if you take the name Beale and convert it to Spanish, you would get Biela - connecting rod, or connection. Monroe35

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, at Poplar Forest (TJ's "Retreat"), there was/is a "mystery house" ("cellar hole"), that the "archies" are checking into; it MAY have been for TJB. Was TJB, "Tom"? DUNNO. POSSIBLE...

OP
OP
M

monroe35

Sep 7, 2012
Katy, Texas
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I was hoping you'd take a look. Even if Tom in not Beale, I think I'm closing in on Tom Jefferson. Monroe35

OP
OP
M

monroe35

Sep 7, 2012
Katy, Texas
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Perseverance. I have nothing to offer at this time more than I have shown. Hoping something might ignight on this forum to give a "clue". I do feel confident about my decoding of the subcode in BC1. It was done independently of the Perna research which was commented on favorably by Ron Gervais the first of this year. To the top of the hill. Monroe35

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Perseverance. I have nothing to offer at this time more than I have shown. Hoping something might ignight on this forum to give a "clue". I do feel confident about my decoding of the subcode in BC1. It was done independently of the Perna research which was commented on favorably by Ron Gervais the first of this year. To the top of the hill. Monroe35

You can "google" Tom, son of Sally Hemings. Peter Viemeister (RIP) devoted 1/2 of a chapter to "TOM" in THE BEALE TREASURE: New history of a Mystery; Chapter 23: The Pirate or the Slave, pg 174-180; pg 178-179 would be of interest to you. It is stated SOMEWHERE that TJ was about 70 when Tom was born... DUNNO; it was thought that some guy in France was the father, or maybe one of TJ's male kin, and a nephew has been "named". ANYWAY... HH!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

monroe35

Sep 7, 2012
Katy, Texas
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I was fortunate to meet Peter Viemeister and his wife at the Bedford Museum in the early '80's. I intentionally did not read his "new" book. I knew he touched on Tom. I wanted to pursue my method without adopting his information at that time. Now is the time. I also regret his death. Monroe3

OP
OP
M

monroe35

Sep 7, 2012
Katy, Texas
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thomas Jefferson would have been about 47 or 48 when Tom was born, not 70. TJ was born April 13,1743; Tom was born about January, 1790. But I'll get Viemeister's book anyway. I know about the others. I'm tryin' to weed them out. I'll keep crawling through the mine-field.' monroe35

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
THANKS for clarifying TJ's age; may have read it wrong. Tom woulda been @ 30 in 1819 or so? Makes sense... TOM was supposedly adopted by a WOODSON family, I think. I also read that a BEALE family in Botetourt County, Va. adopted an "Indian" boy (non-white) once... I thought THAT was POSSIBLY T. J. Beale. HA!

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom Beale is a figment of a treasure hunters imagination.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Tom Beale is a figment of a treasure hunters imagination.

NAW... Thomas Beale & Thomas Beale, Jr, are REAL documented ppl in New Orleans... AND! Botetourt County, Va. HISTORY; Beale Family Plantation was outside of Buchanan, Va. (Blue Fountain) at the base (foot) of Purgatory Mountain. Are YOU "thinking" of Thomas J. Beale? "FAVE" book from Botetourt County Library in Buchanan, Va. was BEALE FAMILY OF VIRGINIA by Frances Beal S. Hodges, 1956; 391 pages. TOO many pages to "copy"... LOL!

Last edited:

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lucky is a lucky man and must have fun in his life. What is latest new> We want to know.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NAW... Thomas Beale & Thomas Beale, Jr, are REAL documented ppl in New Orleans... AND! Botetourt County, Va. HISTORY; Beale Family Plantation was outside of Buchanan, Va. (Blue Fountain) at the base (foot) of Purgatory Mountain. Are YOU "thinking" of Thomas J. Beale? "FAVE" book from Botetourt County Library in Buchanan, Va. was BEALE FAMILY OF VIRGINIA by Frances Beal S. Hodges, 1956; 391 pages. TOO many pages to "copy"... LOL!

Buchanan VA,or Buchanan County VA?? Either way i enjoy the beale treasure theories and reading different opinions on the subject but there is just to much information in both directions for me to put much stock into searching for it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Buchanan VA,or Buchanan County VA?? Either way i enjoy the beale treasure theories and reading different opinions on the subject but there is just to much information in both directions for me to put much stock into searching for it.

Buchanan is a town in BOTETOURT County, Va.; on the old "Wagon Road"/Warrior Path"/Rt. 11; the library is on Main Street (Rt. 11).

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Pay attention to the OP... Larry has GREAT info in the pdf sections; included in his book, SECRET MISSION of THOMAS JEFFERSON BEALE.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Further clarifications... Sally's first born son was BEVERLY HEMINGS; "nick-named" TOM, as in that TJ was his father. TJ NEVER acknowledged that Beverly/"Tom" was his son... PO'ed B/"T". You WILL find "Tom" documented in TJ's "Farm Book". NOW! For the Corps of Discovery, Lewis & Clark included "Tom", as a slave... AND! Was "code-named" PERNIA. From pdf # 1... "There are many references to Governor Meriwether Lewis arriving in St. Louis to assume his duties and being accompanied by a FORMER SLAVE OF JEFFERSON CALLED PERNIA." M.L. later called PERNIA, his SERVANT.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
SO! The SWARTHY appearance of Beverly/Tom/Pernia, EXPLAINED! Light Complexion "SLAVE" son of TJ, DARKENED by his experience with the Lewis & Clark Expedition... by his NAME ("Jefferson") was he able to "board" in an ALL WHITE "establishment", in Lynchburg, Va.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread