Infrared Aerial Photograph

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Giving it up? Don't blame you. It can consume your life and drive you mad it you let it.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I vow that if I find it, that I will help every person try to reclaim some of their expenses if they will add to the history,

and I will respect others mistakes as they clearly are an inspiration of some sort, that is always a reflection point of sanity for me.

not wallowing in the other's failed attempts, but sometimes retracing steps through their procedure or process of thought

some reject the critical thought itself, yet it can be easily offered in advice and also in the attempt to foster more direct interpretation based on a trending style or theme.

this overall picture is always put together over time. sometimes there is no other way to find an answer but to leap to the end and work out possibilities.

this helps immensely,

like algebra being created after geometry, and then trigonometry and calculus as the final,

to chart the line as it wanders through a curve.

this type of logic only spawns greater thought, and drives the inspiration to influence someone to accomplish a goal.

Again he put it mildly when he said dont spend too much time and money, and dont allow some Punctillio to stand in your way either. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions