Heh... ALWAYS looking.

dating-old_man-old_lady-pensioner-oap-retirement_home-ggm090923_low.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please put thread back on topic..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, please. If I see another pic of steak and shrimp I'm going to develop the shakes! :laughing7: How you doing TH.....retired yet? I miss the beach!!! :BangHead:
Hey BS, not missing much here on the beaches, we are really sanded in.......

I was retired for 9 months and then was offered a job I couldn't turn down, almost no stress and doing something I actually enjoy..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No proof of your statement at all, never has been just assuming .
YOU have PROOF that it was Thomas, Beale, Jr...? SHOW PROOF! General Consensus HERE, is that Thomas Beale, SENIOR died in 1820; PROOF...? Louisiana SUPREME COURT case, ALREADY provided... PLUS! ANOTHER CASE Court, ALREADY provided. Certain that lawyers involved had ALREADY vetted EVERYTHING, documents, etc.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
YOU have PROOF that it was Thomas, Beale, Jr...? SHOW PROOF! General Consensus HERE, is that Thomas Beale, SENIOR died in 1820; PROOF...? Louisiana SUPREME COURT case, ALREADY provided... PLUS! ANOTHER CASE Court, ALREADY provided. Certain that lawyers involved had ALREADY vetted EVERYTHING, documents, etc.

SUPREME COURT case, I have this and the words are that the family stated Captain Thomas there father died not the court .

The FACTS connected with this CONTROVERSY APPEAR TO BE, THAT .......

That is all the court said about the supposed death . The same thing that if I said, Obama died in 1820 in a court today !

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
SUPREME COURT case, I have this and the words are that the family stated Captain Thomas there father died not the court .

That is all the court said about the supposed death . The same thing that if I said, Obama died in 1820 in a court today !

beale Jr case.JPG

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

"OBAMA"...? You got Obama, on yer mind...? Ya WORRIED...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread