Beale pamphlet written to express anger and frustration over Jeffersons hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronaldstokes

Jan 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beale pamphlet written to express anger and frustration over Jefferson's hypocrisy

As others have noted, the code broken in the pamphlet using the Declaration of Independence contains many counting errors. When correctly understood, the errors in encoding that message are not errors at all but the means of expressing the anger and frustration of the author.

Each sequence containing a counting error identifies a sequence of words which are significant to the author. However, the most compelling revelation is uncovered after the counting errors are corrected.

After the counting errors are omitted, four highly significant counting errors remain. These errors occur when the author chose one word when the adjacent word was needed to correctly encode his message. This type of error identifies two words, the one intended and the one identified instead. These four errors created a sequence of eight words. That sequence is "created equal, respect to, created equal, unalienable rights." This is the heart of the Declaration of Independence. The Declaration does not argue that all men are created equal in every respect. Even identical twins differ in some way. No, the Declaration argues that we are created equal in one respect only, that God has granted each of us an equal set of rights. The probability that such errors could have been created at random are almost nonexistent. Those errors were placed there purposefully by the author.

I hypothesize that the author was Beverly Hemings who was forced to change his name when he ran away from Monticello. The arguments are contained in my books "The Jefferson Mysteries, Slave Life" and "The Jefferson Mysteries, Declaration of Independence" available on Amazon. Details of the error analysis along with other indicators pointing to Beverly Hemings and his reason for writing the pamphlet are contained in the appendix to the second volume.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I knew about the Hemings boy running away from Monticello; can't remember the changed name... BUT! It wasn't Thomas J. Beale... AND! Consider... is it UNALIENABLE or INALIENABLE? I have seen both; I think TJ's handwritten "working" was INALIENABLE...

OP
OP
R

ronaldstokes

Jan 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one knows the name Beverly used after he ran away. In my novel, I said he used the name "James Ward."

Inalienable is the most frequently used version of the word but the Declaration uses unalienable. The spell checker
in Microsoft word accepts either spelling.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
It's easy to make mistakes. The Pamphlet, was probably written in a hurry. The pamphlet author, is not the author of the letters. I have hand written, all the numbers, many times and upon review, I had made mistakes, its easy to do. There are some mistakes, no big deal. Justsayn. Thanks Justintime...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As others have noted, the code broken in the pamphlet using the Declaration of Independence contains many counting errors. When correctly understood, the errors in encoding that message are not errors at all but the means of expressing the anger and frustration of the author.

And so it begins, "speculation, speculation, speculation." So I'll ask you now; "Show me one piece of documented evidence that the Beale Pamphlet story is even true?" Just one piece of documented evidence, that's all I ask. Since 1885, after thousands upon thousands of attempts, that single piece of documented evidence still hasn't been found.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, show me a single piece of documented evidence that the story is true. Forget what this person said or that person said, people can and will say anything, so show me the documented evidence that the story is true. Just one single piece of documented evidence, that's all I ask. Surely we must have conclusive proof that the story is indeed true somewhere? So where is that documented proof? Truth is, still to this very day nobody can even prove that the story was true. Dare we "speculate" as to the reason for this?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, I am, and have been, an avid Beale researcher for a long time. However, in all that time I can't think of a single avenue that I haven't taken and while there is a lot of "possibilities" the simple truth to the matter is that I have yet to come across a single piece of "documented evidence" supporting the tale. And, to add to this injury, I know many professional and armature researchers who haven't been able to accomplish the same. In fact, I don't know of anyone, Government and college researchers as well, who have been able to find one piece of documented evidence in support of the tale. Now this accumulated research includes thousands upon thousands of "Private collections, historical documents, ect., etc., etc.," and in all of this not a single shred of documented supporting evidence. Sure, there is a lot of coincidental and suggestive evidence that leads to more speculation that ultimately inspires a host of new "theories". But without the conclusive supporting evidence this is all we have, a bunch of speculated theories without any documented facts connecting any of it to the Beale Paper story. In essence, all we have to rely upon are the few pages of a well crafted story in a dime novel that was printed in 1885, and that's it. Beyond this there isn't a single piece of documented evidence supporting the tale. Now for true believers this is actually a good thing, because it is this same lack of documented supporting evidence that gives them free rein to claim/create just about anything they choose. This is the harsh reality of the Beale Papers, it is just another treasure legend without any supporting evidence that it ever existed at all. So, perhaps it's time that we quite building and fabricating upon the tales and dead end research of others and actually focus on finding the actual documented proof in support the tale. Without it it's simply a wasted game of chasing ghost in the shadows of others.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What exactly do you call supporting evidence? Robert Morris and his wife were real in the story. The Washington Inn or Washington Hotel were real. Hell Lynchburg, Va itself was real. What kind of evidence are you looking for because if you want to prove that the Beale Treasure Pamphlet is real or actually happened then you would have to find the treasure to make everyone believe. Myself I will continue to look for the Beale Treasure. If you do not believe there is any supporting evidence then stop looking-------don't try to make the rest of us to stop looking.

Not suggesting you/we stop looking, just suggesting that you/we at least find something to verify that the story is indeed true before we set out to attempt to solve something that might not have ever existed. Question is, how can you/we even begin to seriously hunt for something with no evidence that it ever existed? Sure, Morriss was real, his wife was real, Lynchburg was real, etc., etc., etc.....however if we choose to use these examples as conclusive evidence then the tooth fairy must also be real because little Bobby and Linda are real, and so are their pillows, and their beds, and their mothers and fathers and the houses and cities they live in. Children only believe in the tooth fairy because adults tell them the tooth fairy is real, even buy them "story books" about the tooth fairy. Does all of this prove the tooth fairy is real?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! Was there PROOF of the CSA Treasury... eh?

Question is, is there proof that it was ever actually hidden? No! There isn't. Even years after the supposed event there's no evidence that it was ever hidden in the capacity of its legend. Again, not a single piece of documented evidence, just a lot of speculation based theories as to what came of it. Good point Reb, thanks for referencing that.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Question is, is there proof that it was ever actually hidden? No! There isn't. Even years after the supposed event there's no evidence that it was ever hidden in the capacity of its legend. Again, not a single piece of documented evidence, just a lot of speculation based theories as to what came of it. Good point Reb, thanks for referencing that.

AGAIN;. if it was a "Spy Thing"... NOT gonna find "documented evidence".

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AGAIN;. if it was a "Spy Thing"... NOT gonna find "documented evidence".

"IF"....and that's my point, exactly, one simple dime treasure novel with no supporting evidence whatsoever has managed to create a mountain of, "what if" scenarios to an event that may be nothing more then a simple work of creative writing, or a fictional novel. Just think of all the desperate theories that have evolved from this one simple booklet/tale. Yet nobody can even produce a single piece of provenance that the treasure was real. In all of these theories not a single piece of conclusive evidence connecting any of them to the tale in the Beale Pamphlet, or anything like it. So, how can anyone expect to solve a mystery without first being able to prove the mystery was real in the first place?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AND! Where, "Scoop", is "supporting evidence" that it (BP/"Job Print") is just a "simple dime treasure novel", eh...?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, bigscoop, You must remember that President Jefferson sent out different expeditions to survey the Louisiana Purchase Land which was bought in 1804. He sent Lewis & Clark to the NW. There was a couple of failed expeditions to the SW. The first failed in Texas, another failed in 1813, which was a party of French Canadians and Americans they were released all except McKinight and Beard because they were white Americans. These two men were not released until the Mexicans overthrowed the Spanish in 1822.

Second, if you will get the manuscript about Dr. John H. Robinson it will enlighten you as to what was going on in the SW to overthrow the Spanish from the SW. Over 35,000 American volunteers were in the 3rd Division of the Mexican Army. Dr. Robinson himself was a General in rank appointed and known only to the President of the United States. Zabulon Montgomery Pike was only a LT. yet Dr. Robinson was taking orders from him and he was a General in rank. Does that not tell you that this was a secret mission to steal maps from the Spanish. President Jefferson had already requested a map from Humboldt, when Humboldt asked President Jefferson about the book Pike published in 1810, President Jefferson lied and said that Pike had not published his book. This is in the writings of President Jefferson on page 1322 if I am correct if not it is on a page nearby. Something happened at that time in history and the Beale Treasure is the only story that fills the void. Sorry but the story does have documented proof you just have to get out of modern books and get the old writings. President Jefferson, Adams, Madison and Monroe destroyed all of their papers. The Spanish as well as the British proclaimed they were going to kill the presidents for what they had done. The British with their threats against the signers of the DOI and the DOI being the "KEY" to the 2nd cipher code. But the British had amble time to carry this out, no the Spanish threat was more recent and four of our first five Presidents were assassinated. Could have been as many as five of the first six Presidents as George Washington was also bleed to death by his doctors. Jefferson and Adams died within two hours of each other on the 4th of July, 1832. Madison was buried on the 4th of July. I even know the name of the man that poisoned President Jefferson. I tried to get the US Congress to have a Congressional Hearing on the matter but they said not enough evidence besides the circumstantial evidence. I will keep hunting the Beale Treasure because our US Government is too interested in this treasure it is not because of the decyphering of the codes but it has something to do with our history during the early 1820's.

Reb, Franklin,

Now you're asking the right questions; i.e., "where is the supporting proof that it wasn't just a dime novel?" The 1733 & 1715 fleet wrecks, the Atocha, King Tut's tomb, etc., these discoveries were made because there was supporting evidence, conclusive proof, of their actual existence. When we look at the Beale Pamphlet this same conclusive proof is completely absent, not a single shred of it anywhere. So far everyone has based their efforts on opinions, be it their own or someone else's previous opinion. Look at all of the past works & writings in regards to the Beale Pamphlet, a lot of claims but never any actual proof that the story was even real.

Point is this; until you/we can prove that the story was true then the Beale story can be conveniently molded into nearly any solution desired. This is why there are so many theories without solution in this mystery, because nobody can even prove if the story was real. Find the proof that the story was real then that source alone will eventually lead you to the truth, but until then everyone is simply blindly chasing a legend without cause or direction to meet their own wildest fantasies. To date, not a single suspect in any of the existing theories, or the actual story, can be directly tied to the treasure in the Beale Papers, or even one like it, by any other means then hearsay or very loose circumstantial evidence, and we're clearly looking at hundreds upon hundreds of suspects. Conclusion: without proof that the story was real things will remain as they are, i.e., inconclusive and completely without remedy.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Reb, Franklin,

Now you're asking the right questions; i.e., "where is the supporting proof that it wasn't just a dime novel?" The 1733 & 1715 fleet wrecks, the Atocha, King Tut's tomb, etc., these discoveries were made because there was supporting evidence, conclusive proof, of their actual existence. When we look at the Beale Pamphlet this same conclusive proof is completely absent, not a single shred of it anywhere. So far everyone has based their efforts on opinions, be it their own or someone else's previous opinion. Look at all of the past works & writings in regards to the Beale Pamphlet, a lot of claims but never any actual proof that the story was even real.

Point is this; until you/we can prove that the story was true then the Beale story can be conveniently molded into nearly any solution desired. This is why there are so many theories without solution in this mystery, because nobody can even prove if the story was real. Find the proof that the story was real then that source alone will eventually lead you to the truth, but until then everyone is simply blindly chasing a legend without cause or direction to meet their own wildest fantasies. To date, not a single suspect in any of the existing theories, or the actual story, can be directly tied to the treasure in the Beale Papers, or even one like it, by any other means then hearsay or very loose circumstantial evidence, and we're clearly looking at hundreds upon hundreds of suspects. Conclusion: without proof that the story was real things will remain as they are, i.e., inconclusive and completely without remedy.

STILL, YOU have NOTHING in writing as "support evidence" of a dime novel...? Making assumptions, eh?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin,
"No!"....all of what you posted proves absolutely nothing. Since I have corresponded with you about the Beale Pamphlet on this site your own opinion as to the actual source of the Beale Treasure has changed at least a dozen times, and there is reason for that. It is because nothing can ever be proven to a satisfactory conclusive conclusion. In short, it is all speculation without any supporting proof, just a lot of circumstantial evidence and nothing more. The fact that you can't hold true to any one of your own theories only solidifies the point that I have been trying to make; "First you must prove that the story was true." Until you can do this you will never have a true or accurate foundation to build upon, i.e., "quit looking for solutions until you are able to conclusively establish the true source of the tale." Until this source is found a true/accurate solution can never be found.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop, If you would do your own research instead of you wanting someone to prove something to you ------just maybe you could find what you are looking for? When you decypher Code Paper Number Two yourself instead of taking the "authors" decypherment as the gospel truth-------You will find a hell of a lot wrong with the decypherment and with the Job Print Pamphlet.

First, if you will notice the DOI and it's count given by the "author" you will find that he numbers word number 480 not once but two times------therefore after cypher number 480 the "author" should be off by a count of ten on his decypherment of Code Paper Number Two. Guess what he is not off-----he is dead on. That in itself should tell you something.

Second, if you decypher Code Paper Number Two using the DOI given by the "author"--------you will find that his decipherment though accurate has at least two glaring mistakes staring you right in the face. The first mistake is--------if the "author" decyphered anything--------he should have the decypherment lying in front of him when he layed out the text for the Job Print Pamphlet. Wrong---------he does not-----When you get down to the cyphers of 29,138,47, 73,239,540,52,53,78,118,51,44,63,196,12,239,112,3,49,70,653,105,56,371,557,211,505

The "authors" decypherment says, "one thousand and fourteen pounds" of gold
But the correct decypherment says, "ten hundred and fourteen pounds" of gold
Both are equivalent to the same amount of gold but the decypherment of the "author" is totally wrong.

Again if you proceed further with your own decypherment you find the "author" makes the same mistake in his decypherment of the amount of the silver.

The "author" says "three thousand and twelve pounds of silver"
The correct decypherment is "thirty eight hundred and twelve pounds of silver"

This should be enough to convince you and everyone else that there is another purpose for the three cypher codes.
I have connected the knight's templar to the Beale Treasure. I have also connected the KGC to the Beale Treasure. As well as the Confederate States of America. All three of these connections involve two men. They cancelled treasures and lots of them. The Beale Treasure Pamphlet was created to keep would be treasure hunters contained into a confined area of four miles in each direction from Bufford's Tavern. That is the way the KGC worked. They waved this in front of everyone's eyes but the treasure is somewhere else.

Franklin, I've done all that and way-way more. But you already know this. And again, while I appreciate your efforts, you're still missing the point.....To this day, after all of your efforts, you have still failed to find a single shred of evidence that the Beale Pamphlet story was true and nothing more then a dime novel. In fact, to this day, after all of your efforts, you still can't produce any measure of conclusive or supporting proof that any of your suspects were tied to an actual Beale treasure. This is not a slam of any kind, it is simply an undeniable truth that as researchers, we all must accept. This isn't to say the story was indeed a hoax, or a complete fabrication, it is simply pointing out that "everything" thus far is nothing more then baseless speculation and opinion as to how any of it relates to the Beale tale. In other words, "How can any of it be directly and conclusively tied to the story in the Beale Pamphlet?"

Case in point, and my real reason for discussing all of this; I am 100% positive that "if" the story in the Beale Pamphlet was indeed true, then I know "exactly" the source of the treasure and where it was kept and who all was involved and what eventually happened to the wealth. Now read this again, "IF" the story in the Beale Pamphlet was a true account, at any length, then I am 100% certain that I know the true source and the rest of the story. BUT....like everyone else, I cannot prove that the story was true and I cannot actually conclusively prove my solution. Why? Because I have yet to find anything that conclusively connects any of it to the actual Beale story. So again, it all amounts to nothing more then baseless speculation. Do you see my point now? Even though I feel I am 100% accurate in my findings, truth is, I could still be 100% completely wrong and nothing more then just another creator of a completely fascinating piece of fiction. Why? Because I still don't have a single shred of conclusive connecting evidence proving the story to be true. Like everything else, it's just a lot of smoke without the smoking gun. Now do you see my point? Where's the smoking gun in all of this?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Part of my post you quoted I deleted. It explains the very thing you may be looking for but I do not want everyone to know what I am doing at this point in time. Yes I know where the treasure is located. No I can not recover it yet. That does not make my research speculation. I know the location and the amount of the treasure everyone is seeking called the Beale Treasure. My research is not speculation it is based on facts. I have been trying to recover this treasure and several others for the past two years. One day the world will know the truth.

Franklin, buddy, nothing in that previous post that hasn't been gone over and picked apart a thousand times before by many different sources and, unfortunately, "there is no smoking gun in any of it." At best it only inspires even more, "possibilities". But, possibilities to what, exactly? There is no way possible to establish an accurate path without the smoking gun. Just as nobody can prove the story is untrue, nobody can prove that the story is authentic, and this is the problem. Until this smoking gun is discovered, one way or the other, there will always be claims of this or that without final solution. As it stands today, without the presence or the introduction of smoking gun, the Beale mystery is just an unsolvable circle of theories and claims that will forever continue to revolve and grow without solution. I joined the Beale hunt in 1990, that's 23 years and still the same people are making the same claims, or even new ones, without final solution. Why? Because in the end none of them possess the smoking gun they all thought, or hoped, they had in the beginning. Unfortunately, it is impossible to draw upon an accurate path without this smoking gun, and that is an undeniable fact. All else is simply random speculation without foundation. Sad, but true.

TreasurePirate69

Jan 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Each sequence containing a counting error identifies a sequence of words which are significant to the author. However, the most compelling revelation is uncovered after the counting errors are corrected.

After the counting errors are omitted, four highly significant counting errors remain. These errors occur when the author chose one word when the adjacent word was needed to correctly encode his message. This type of error identifies two words, the one intended and the one identified instead. These four errors created a sequence of eight words. That sequence is "created equal, respect to, created equal, unalienable rights." This is the heart of the Declaration of Independence. The Declaration does not argue that all men are created equal in every respect. Even identical twins differ in some way. No, the Declaration argues that we are created equal in one respect only, that God has granted each of us an equal set of rights. The probability that such errors could have been created at random are almost nonexistent. Those errors were placed there purposefully by the author.

I hypothesize that the author was Beverly Hemings who was forced to change his name when he ran away from Monticello. The arguments are contained in my books "The Jefferson Mysteries, Slave Life" and "The Jefferson Mysteries, Declaration of Independence" available on Amazon. Details of the error analysis along with other indicators pointing to Beverly Hemings and his reason for writing the pamphlet are contained in the appendix to the second volume.

So let me get this straight.... you take a bunch of counting errors that occur from using the declaration of independence; ignore all the errors that don't fit your theory; slap four chosen errors together in a specific order; note that the errors represent "the heart" of the document they were taken from; and then go on to declare that the probability of this is non existent? Quite a stretch don't you think? Who would have imagined that some words from the declaration of independence would actually contain the basic idea behind the declaration of independence? Real earth shattering stuff there. Even ignoring the fact that you decided to pick and choose the errors to suit your needs, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude that the declaration of independence would contain words describing the ideas behind the declaration of independence. What did you expect it to contain? Words describing how to make spicy chilli? :tongue3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions