Beale Codes A Hoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
franklin,

I doubt 1 in 100 Beale fans would have caught that. You have done your homework.

Even though Singh's book sits only a few feet from my screen, I don't think I have read that portion of the book since I got it in 2002 or 2003. I'm not really a big fan of that mystery.:dontknow:

When you read through the impressive list of cryptanalysts, including Singh, the NSA and the best code breaking computers in the world, it is hard to believe the cipher has not been broken.

Have to admit, I really enjoyed his book.

Nice catch,:icon_thumright:

Joe Ribaudo

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
franklin,

I doubt 1 in 100 Beale fans would have caught that. You have done your homework.

Even though Singh's book sits only a few feet from my screen, I don't think I have read that portion of the book since I got it in 2002 or 2003. I'm not really a big fan of that mystery.:dontknow:

When you read through the impressive list of cryptanalysts, including Singh, the NSA and the best code breaking computers in the world, it is hard to believe the cipher has not been broken.

Have to admit, I really enjoyed his book.

Nice catch,:icon_thumright:

Joe Ribaudo

TOO much focus on the Cyphers will ruin "real thing"...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TOO much focus on the Cyphers will ruin "real thing"...

Been away for a while, but I suspect you're still sticking to the notion that the Beale Pamphlet was just a an attempt to mislead people as to the real existence of a treasure they never knew anything about until, well, the printing of the Beale Pamphlet, this of course being to done to insure the continued safety of the secret that was already completely unknown until the printing. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Been away for a while, but I suspect you're still sticking to the notion that the Beale Pamphlet was just a an attempt to mislead people as to the real existence of a treasure they never knew anything about until, well, the printing of the Beale Pamphlet, this of course being to done to insure the continued safety of the secret that was already completely unknown until the printing. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

LOL! SOMETHING like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread