OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The French and Laffite and the U.S. This all becomes quite a complicated issue of sorts. Kind of like unofficially working together with different long term goals, or perhaps more accurately, tolerating each other out of necessity.
With research as well as intelligence gathering,one must determine the three tiers of involvement-
Happenstance-Coincidence-Deliberate activity.
The fact that unexplained elements and events are noted within a similar time frame does not guarentee those elements and events are linked,related,or even significant.
Piecing outside elements and events to the BEALE PAMPHLET does not,nor will not validate the Beale story without direct evidence.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With research as well as intelligence gathering,one must determine the three tiers of involvement-
Happenstance-Coincidence-Deliberate activity.
The fact that unexplained elements and events are noted within a similar time frame does not guarentee those elements and events are linked,related,or even significant.
Piecing outside elements and events to the BEALE PAMPHLET does not,nor will not validate the Beale story without direct evidence.

"Exactly"...."Documentation is everything!".....Establishing the plausibility has been a daunting task, establishing the documentation to verify the solution/conclusion is critical. Without it we have nothing. Been echoing this same sentiment for quite some time now and it is something we are all too aware of. This is why we ae going to great lengths to secure as much of that documentation as possible.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Exactly"...."Documentation is everything!".....Establishing the plausibility has been a daunting task, establishing the documentation to verify the solution/conclusion is critical. Without it we have nothing. Been echoing this same sentiment for quite some time now and it is something we are all too aware of. This is why we ae going to great lengths to secure as much of that documentation as possible.

In THAT case, "google: SECRET PATRIOT ARMY of the Revolution against GB.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all that has been posted lately, i.e., dropped names, discussed, debated, etc. I thought you guys might like to maul over a few things in this text. Might inspire you to reconsider a few things and perhaps view a few possibilities under the scope of a different light.

Joseph Bonaparte at Point Breeze

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Everyone is entitled to their opinions about the Job Print Pamphlet but I must say I believe the story to be true... I have researched the entire story for 29 years and I have found enough facts to verify that the story is TRUE as written. You can believe in history connections if you want...
Franklin,are you claiming that you have irrefutable proof,facts, and evidence outside of historical documentation that the Beale story contained in the pamphlet is true as presented?
Please explain.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin,are you claiming that you have irrefutable proof,facts, and evidence outside of historical documentation that the Beale story contained in the pamphlet is true as presented?
Please explain.

He replied but then he deleted it. But after reading what he posted the answer is, no smoking gun.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is just what I suspected.When one goes outside of the Beale Papers pamphlet that facts contained therein disappear into miasaic vapors.No corresponding evidence exists that supports the tale of THAT Beale expedition or that of the treasure.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It is just what I suspected.When one goes outside of the Beale Papers pamphlet that facts contained therein disappear into miasaic vapors.No corresponding evidence exists that supports the tale of THAT Beale expedition or that of the treasure.

Thus, YOUR conclusion...?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hold onto that thought for just a bit longer. I have a feeling it won't be too much longer before the who, what, why, and when is finally going to come into the light along with all the required documentation and source materials. And, I wouldn't be surprised if you even get a first glimpse of a completed C1 cipher that is 100% with no errors or substitutions. Just call it a hunch, if you like.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hold onto that thought for just a bit longer. I have a feeling it won't be too much longer before the who, what, why, and when is finally going to come into the light along with all the required documentation and source materials. And, I wouldn't be surprised if you even get a first glimpse of a completed C1 cipher that is 100% with no errors or substitutions. Just call it a hunch, if you like.

OK, we WAIT!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In 1817, as Lallemand was preparing to head into the Texas region there was a rumor circulating that he intended to exploit the rich Mexican mines in the region. Does anyone know the original source of this rumor?

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
In 1817, as Lallemand was preparing to head into the Texas region there was a rumor circulating that he intended to exploit the rich Mexican mines in the region. Does anyone know the original source of this rumor?
That rumor seems to have originated with-Charles Francois Antoine Lallemand.
Lallemand claimed to have permission from the US Congress to recruit an army in a remote part of Texas,financed from an alliance he had made with various silver mine owners in northern Mexico.
The Spanish at the time,also heard this rumor,and prepared to send in troops,but Lallemand quickly departed Texas.
Henri Lallemand married Henriette Maria Girard,Oct 28,1817, at the St Augustine Roman Catholic Church in Philadelphia.Witness at the marriage included Stephen Girard(uncle),Charles F A Lallemand(brother),Joseph Bonaparte(Napolean's brother),and Marshal Emauneui Count De Grouchy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
On March 3,1817 the US Congress offered land to French settlers in the aquired Louisana Purchase territory.
Did a tacit agreement exist between Lallemand and the US Congress to recruit an army in a remote part of Texas?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It all begins with the "Official" Vine and Olive Colony Grant of 1817. This included 92,160 acres x $2 = $184,320 payable in 14 years, or due at "year end" of 1831. This much I have put out here before so no harm in posting it again, however, there are still several details that I/we can't put out here just yet. Keep in mind that there were a lot of politics and business interest that came into play. Also keep in mind that these Frenchmen were desperate, many of them having death penalties hanging over their heads if they were returned to France. In fact, it wasn't until, I believe, 1832 that "most" of them were finally given amnesties, but not all of them. So, in America, the only safe heaven where they could find refuge, we have ex-kings, high ranking French military figures, and an entire host of very influential French figures with no country of their own. Also keep in mind that the west was not unknown to them, many of their fellow countrymen doing regular business between St. Louis, Toas, and Santa Fe. long before any of the famous American expeditions into the west. Also keep in mind that some of these very same Frenchmen took part in those early American expeditions. In other words, they knew the entire region very well, some of them even penetrating deeper into Mexico and California conducting trade. "Algernon Sidney Buford, Napoleon Bonaparte Buford", these are not names you hand out unless you have a fairly deep appreciation of French history, purpose, and perhaps, pride. Heck, even "Pascal" is French in origin. I have asked many times on this forum if the locals were aware of their area's rich French heritage but they just refuse to go there. "The men in the supposed Beale party were not from the Bedford area." :icon_thumleft:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It all begins with the "Official" Vine and Olive Colony Grant of 1817. This included 92,160 acres x $2 = $184,320 payable in 14 years, or due at "year end" of 1831. This much I have put out here before so no harm in posting it again, however, there are still several details that I/we can't put out here just yet. Keep in mind that there were a lot of politics and business interest that came into play. Also keep in mind that these Frenchmen were desperate, many of them having death penalties hanging over their heads if they were returned to France. In fact, it wasn't until, I believe, 1832 that "most" of them were finally given amnesties, but not all of them. So, in America, the only safe heaven where they could find refuge, we have ex-kings, high ranking French military figures, and an entire host of very influential French figures with no country of their own. Also keep in mind that the west was not unknown to them, many of their fellow countrymen doing regular business between St. Louis, Toas, and Santa Fe. long before any of the famous American expeditions into the west. Also keep in mind that some of these very same Frenchmen took part in those early American expeditions. In other words, they knew the entire region very well, some of them even penetrating deeper into Mexico and California conducting trade. "Algernon Sidney Buford, Napoleon Bonaparte Buford", these are not names you hand out unless you have a fairly deep appreciation of French history, purpose, and perhaps, pride. Heck, even "Pascal" is French in origin. I have asked many times on this forum if the locals were aware of their area's rich French heritage but they just refuse to go there. "The men in the supposed Beale party were not from the Bedford area." :icon_thumleft:

CARRY ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread