WARD BASED HIS STORY ON ORIGINAL "THE BEALE PAPERS" PUBLISHED 1850

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twenty-years from now there will still be people proposing that the same old pieces of information prove the existence of the fairytale. I've not seen a new piece of evidence in years, always the same old stuff resurfacing even though it has no direct connection to the story at all, only the claim that it does. Think about this, if I had been alive in 1885 and I had screamed "dime novel" when the Beale pamphlet was published, well, to this day nobody would have been able to prove me wrong, not even the best of the best. So........"Dime Novel!" :thumbsup:

In fact, tist challenge is still alive and well today with not a single piece of supporting evidence to the contrary in existence.:laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I think you are tripping hard on something>
Just admit that you are not aware of the existence of Celeste Boucher de Grandpre Beale's diary without the snark retort... or if you are aware you already know that your boasts are for nil.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Twenty-years from now there will still be people proposing that the same old pieces of information prove the existence of the fairytale. I've not seen a new piece of evidence in years, always the same old stuff resurfacing even though it has no direct connection to the story at all, only the claim that it does. Think about this, if I had been alive in 1885 and I had screamed "dime novel" when the Beale pamphlet was published, well, to this day nobody would have been able to prove me wrong, not even the best of the best. So........"Dime Novel!" :thumbsup:

In fact, tist challenge is still alive and well today with not a single piece of supporting evidence to the contrary in existence.:laughing7:
Bigscoop, it appears that they have just gone down the rabbit hole, have not reached the yellow brick road, and are not aware that it leads to the lost highway on a never ending Mobius trip that takes them back to the rabbit hole.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Bigscoop, it appears that they have just gone down the rabbit hole, have not reached the yellow brick road, and are not aware that it leads to the lost highway on a never ending Mobius trip that takes them back to the rabbit hole.

HA! With LOTS of "Time Traveling"; BACK to the FUTURE, then...

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no, he spoke nothing of this fact related to coded information

and it was nothing to do with all the history you have drummed up following the numerous Beale's around the world either, simply a reminder there was nothing there of a history lesson to be needed to locate a trove.

you do know that a map ususally is something that guides you to a hidden cache, whereas history and the written texts have more omissions and clearly show a FRACTION OF USELESS information in pursuit of a simple location at the end of the trails of clues hidden. You see the difference don't you?

Any attempt to justify the identity of individuals involved by finding historical and hysterical records in a library, clearly has absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH A PERILOUS JOURNEY made by 30 men found dead in the AZ desert.

Remember, the exact times they mined were scribed on the tablets, 2 = 3 - (mine symbol) -18 = 7, and the word PELIGROZA (or spanish for Perilous) was used in the Beale and scribed on the stones as well, along with other telltale 'coincidences' you call useless, like the holes SINJ'ed in the DOI, and that Justin holds the actual deliovere box and DOI used in crafting the code itself

OH BTW Justin's DOI has numerous letters erased and were altered slightly.....so now you know how they altered the original DOI to give a false front of a solve if you used the other copies.....

SORRY, coincidence or your plausible deniability, either way you stab at it, you have omitted facts to make your theory fly....and I am sure that Justin will appreciate someone else defending his discoveries here, for the support of all involved......

just a farm that was known to all in the group. a familiar place...the object of Beale's posession being the key, the map to the mines, the Jesuit Vault out west that was pillaged at the command of the European interests involved in the whole thing.....who passed the info along.

Jesuits from the Vatican, and from the Masonic Lodge's in London, who were fueling the gold heist of the century to reinstate their Jesuit order in the US, while the KGC's higher order went onto plot their financial enslavement.....

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
you do know that a map ususally is something that guides you to a hidden cache, whereas history and the written texts have more omissions and clearly show a FRACTION OF USELESS information in pursuit of a simple location at the end of the trails of clues hidden...
just a farm that was known to all in the group. a familiar place...the object of Beale's posession being the key, the map to the mines, the Jesuit Vault out west that was pillaged at the command of the European interests involved in the whole thing.....who passed the info along.
Jesuits from the Vatican, and from the Masonic Lodge's in London, who were fueling the gold heist of the century to reinstate their Jesuit order in the US, while the KGC's higher order went onto plot their financial enslavement.....
...and you base your theory of the Beale treasure on the activities of Charles Reavis, a known and proven conman forger? Although Reavis has been dead for many years, it appears he has a current mark.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and you base your theory of the Beale treasure on the activities of Charles Reavis, a known and proven conman forger? Although Reavis has been dead for many years, it appears he has a current mark.

Dont put words in my mouth, my work is far more complex than any speculation otherwise you may have. Its not as simple as you want to make it out to be, in defense of searching for years for clues hidden in old books

My observations are that the majority of denial at this phase of the discovery will surely be due to wasted time spent and the ignorance of obvious facts presented.......its only human behavior...

but I cant say they didnt warn you in the Beale....:dontknow:

Dont worry ECS....there are other people in the world who can verify this and hold a position doing so for the Govt....I am not trying to prove anything to you personally, especially since you aren't involved in searching for the trove, or even looking to support the find in any way.

I'm giving the Feds a call this week and will update everyone on what they think about the jurisdictional rights surrounding this murder and coverup should be after the discovery goes public..

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Just admit that you are not aware of the existence of Celeste Boucher de Grandpre Beale's diary without the snark retort... or if you are aware you already know that your boasts are for nil.

I will talk to the Family in Louisiana to see! But do you know about Thomas J Beales Diary ?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
This thread is totally depended on the fact that the Beale Papers are Fake. If they are proved real all the people on the thread that said they are fake will be proved to be fools.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you saying that the Beale Papers were found in a stove? That s news to me!
Justintime bought an old stove at a Pennsylvania flea market that he claims held an iron strongbox with a singed copy of the DOI that was used by Beale.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime bought an old stove at a Pennsylvania flea market that he claims held an iron strongbox with a singed copy of the DOI that was used by Beale.

Is that proof of Celeste Beals Diary?

Did Justintime find the Celeste Beale Diary in the stove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions