Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, just like the 1885 Beale Papers.
Instead of searching genealogy sites about Beale, we all know this information, find solid documentation confirming the buffalo hunt expedition, or that Thomas Beale actually knew Robert Morriss.
That evidence is critical to proving that anything in the job pamphlet is real.

Your loss there, I'm not the one who went with that cheese site . LOL :laughing7::laughing7:

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, I thought you were proud of your site. Now I read that you concur with the rest of us. Good show, Laf.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

So ECS, can you see how Captain Thomas J Beale and your guy are from the same Family tree or you still in Denial ?

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and you still can not prove that anything in the Beale Papers ever happened, no matter how many genealogy sites you post. Remember, not everything Beale is included in the Evelyn Thom collection, or that any actual Beale is the Beale of the job pamphlet, except for the use of that name.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
A "small world" with your slip shod method of research with the only goal of making any Beale fit your theory.
The real genealogy of Edward Fitzgerald Beale:
Edward Fitzgerald Beale (1822 - 1893) - Genealogy
Make note that his father was George Dixon Beale, an 1812 Naval war hero, and his grandfather was GEORGE BEALE III.

So do you apologies for you rude comments you have made to me here and over the past ?

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
...and you still can not prove that anything in the Beale Papers ever happened, no matter how many genealogy sites you post. Remember, not everything Beale is included in the Evelyn Thom collection, or that any actual Beale is the Beale of the job pamphlet, except for the use of that name.

I don't worry about that kind of stuff, no time . What I am going to do is take down every week link in the argument that the Beale Papers are a Hoax as per other people who are experts not you .

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Not until you and Crypto do the same to several members you continue to belittle and insult on these threads.
Time for your mea culpa.

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not until you and Crypto do the same to several members you continue to belittle and insult on these threads.
Time for your mea culpa.

Those cuss words are not a good idea for this forum!

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been posting in English. No savvy?
Can we now return to the subject of this thread, the influences used to create the 1885 Beale Papers?

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It doesn't matter. Laf, as the name Thomas Beale was used as a fictional character in a dime novel.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
cheryl-moore-quote-after-denial-they-go-through-anger-they-take-on-a.jpg

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Edward Fitzgerald Beale(1822-1893) was a frontiersman who published his journals in 1850-"The Beale Papers",which are available from the LIBRARY of Congress.
The similarities between E F Beale's papers and Ward's pamphlet are hard to dismiss-here are just a few.
E F BEALE -1850 ----- ------- ----T J BEALE-1885 Ward's pamphlet
Started expedition in St Louis --- --- Left St Louis
Expedition had 30 men--- --- Expedition had 30 men
Went to Santa Fe --- --- Went to Santa Fe
Traveled in Colorado--- ---Found gold and silver in Colorado
Born in 1822 --- ---Letters to Morriss dated 1822,Ward born 1822
Published journal as "THE BEALE PAPERS"--- ---Ward pamphlet "THE BEALE PAPERS"
E F called "justley a lion" --- --- T J called "the Lion"
One journey listed as 1817 miles--- --- Started journey in 1817
Gold was NOT found by E F --- ---One of T J's men found the gold
Recieved $13,000 for an adventure--- --- Exchanged silver for $13,000 for transportation
Similar words and terms used in both "BEALE PAPERS"
EXACT LOCALITY
STAMPEDE
ABUNDANCE OF GAME
ACCESSION TO OUR NUMBERS
BUFFALOES
GRIZZLY BEARS
There are many others.
So the question arises-Happenstance,Coincidence,or Deliberate Plaglarism on the part of Ward to sell a concocted treasure story with one solved cipher solved,the other two unsolvable?
Or is the story a PERSHER CODE relating to a KGC treasure vault?

Did I say how bad I think this conclusion is? You have given up on the real facts for this stuff ?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn't matter. Laf, as the name Thomas Beale was used as a fictional character in a dime novel.

I wouldn't be too certain of this. One of the referenced source materials Laf has alluded to can be found in the West Point archives in the 1816-1820 era and in this reference it makes pretty clear the existence of a Thomas Beale of military capacity. The problem here, however, is that this very brief reference is only in regard to the existence of the individual which leaves nothing else to follow up on. Unfortunately, all that can really be derived from this particular source material is that a Thomas Beale of military capacity did exist during the era and that he did in fact know Jackson, one of the names also referenced in the pamphlet. So was the name Thomas Beale simply used in the writing of a dime novel? Perhaps, perhaps not. Nothing conclusive either way. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions