OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Crypto, have you ever presented any facts on the subject?
Is your petty player role on this stage is to play Laf's amen corner chorus, to lay praise upon him while ineffectually discrediting the opposition?
Instead of your fruitless quips, try presenting a researched rebuttal to my posts.
You can start by proving the buffalo hunt mentioned in the 1885 Beale Papers that instrumental in the gold discovery creating the basis of the tale, ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Crypto, have you ever presented any facts on the subject?
Is your petty player role on this stage is to play Laf's amen corner chorus, to lay praise upon him while ineffectually discrediting the opposition?
Instead of your fruitless quips, try presenting a researched rebuttal to my posts.
You can start by proving the buffalo hunt mentioned in the 1885 Beale Papers that instrumental in the gold discovery creating the basis of the tale, ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Actually, he has given me a lot of info, what have you came up with except for just telling people they are wrong ?

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems that you haven't read many of my posts.

I have, and you do not give anything helpful to someone working on the Papers at all. No proof of what you say, it does get hard to show proof when you make things up all the time ( Celeste Diary ).

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You seem to forget, Crypto, I hold the belief that the 1885 Beale Papers is an adventure/treasure dime novel with ciphers added s a parlor entertainment.
As for making things up- Reine Lister and limericks.
Now bring forth evidence of the Beale buffalo hunt.
Can't do it, can you?
You and Laf avoid this very basic question because it is the very foundation of the story, and if it never happened, all claims of solved ciphers become futile.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You seem to forget, Crypto, I hold the belief that the 1885 Beale Papers is an adventure/treasure dime novel with ciphers added s a parlor entertainment.
As for making things up- Reine Lister and limericks.
Now bring forth evidence of the Beale buffalo hunt.
Can't do it, can you?
You and Laf avoid this very basic question because it is the very foundation of the story, and if it never happened, all claims of solved ciphers become futile.

Crypto, I do not think it will help him . As there were no buffalo hunts that happened without them getting a license from ECS .

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Crypto, I do not think it will help him . As there were no buffalo hunts that happened without them getting a license from ECS .
Making amusing statements is just another way to avoid the question:"Can you prove the buffalo hunt ever happened, or prove that anything in the 1885 Beale Papers ever happened?
A very simple yes or no will suffice.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Making amusing statements is just another way to avoid the question:"Can you prove the buffalo hunt ever happened, or prove that anything in the 1885 Beale Papers ever happened?
A very simple yes or no will suffice.

You have me curious now, I will look into that when I have a chance, Thanks

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... No proof of what you say, it does get hard to show proof when you make things up all the time ( Celeste Diary ).
No proof of what you say.
Neither you or Laf can prove that the Beale buffalo hunt ever happened just as neither of you can disprove the existence of a certain diary.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Neither you or Laf can prove that the Beale buffalo hunt ever happened just as neither of you can disprove the existence of a certain diary.

50ff7c6702ead.jpg

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

You have said you have this documentation and than you said IF there was documentation .

So what is it, do you have this documentation or are you just saying IF THERE WAS DOCUMENTATION ?

You have not made it clear . And please speak in English so our folks in the US can understand .

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have said you have this documentation and than you said IF there was documentation .

So what is it, do you have this documentation or are you just saying IF THERE WAS DOCUMENTATION ?

You have not made it clear . And please speak in English so our folks in the US can understand .

He will not answer this question, for his pants are on fire.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

I have presented a chain of evidence that leads to support of the dime novel parlor entertainment ciphers theory.
The exists NO OUTSIDE DOCUMENTATION that can collaborate,confirm, or prove that anything written in the 1885 Beale Papers ever occurred .
One can not document a work of fiction, but one can document influences that inspired that work.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As usual, neither one of you are right.
"Same old story, same old song and dance, my friend"

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
As usual, neither one of you are right.
"Same old story, same old song and dance, my friend"

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What are you talking about, Laf? It seems you and your sidekick are getting very desperate because you can not prove the Beale expedition buffalo hunt ever happened.
No hunt, no gold, no treasure vault- just a work of fiction based on several sources, rendering the ciphers just an parlor entertaining amusement.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
What are you talking about, Laf? It seems you and your sidekick are getting very desperate because you can not prove the Beale expedition buffalo hunt ever happened.
No hunt, no gold, no treasure vault- just a work of fiction based on several sources, rendering the ciphers just an parlor entertaining amusement.

The Celeste Beale Diary

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the statement that I posted.
The word "documentation" is not mentioned.
I am ECS, and I approve this message.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Celeste Beale Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions