WARD BASED HIS STORY ON ORIGINAL "THE BEALE PAPERS" PUBLISHED 1850

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Silver

Time to hang that cape back in the closet, no one on these threads is calling for a crusading hero to save them from an evil cabal of "debunkers". :thumbsup:

Which is translated as: I have no argument, so I'll try to make you look bad so I can look good.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the Beale Treasure Forum, members are allowed to disagree or not believe and they can state so, but then MOVE ON, do not constantly attack the members who believe in the treasure legend or the forum......

O

Old Silver

Old Silver. after research concerning the Beale adventure as detailed in the 1885 Beale Papers text, it became obvious that NO collaborating evidence existed anywhere that can confirm those events in the narrative test ever occurred, I began to analyze the text itself for sources of the story. I have provided a chain of evidence, which I have stated is circumstantial many times, but that chain holds strong against the lack of NONEXISTING evidence of these events having ever occurred.

All you have provided are a bunch of statements that this happened and that happened and it means this and this. Why don't you post your sources? I've posted articles and links of what I've been talking about, as have other posters, so why don't you do the same? It looks like, if you believe so strongly in the things you've found, you'd be jumping at the change to show it. Can you?

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As have mentioned on another thread, I have presented te information many times.
Now, you appear to be on an agenda to badger Bigscoop and me because we hold different opinions from you.
Why is that?

O

Old Silver

As have mentioned on another thread, I have presented te information many times.
Now, you appear to be on an agenda to badger Bigscoop and me because we hold different opinions from you.
Why is that?

So, you don't actually have the information you continually talk about. No problem. It was your argument, not mine.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes I have the information, and have posted it for all to read on these threads.
Maybe you should take a break from badgering Bigscoop and me and actually read them, then perhaps you could conduct an informed dialog on the presented information.

O

Old Silver

Yes I have the information, and have posted it for all to read on these threads.
Maybe you should take a break from badgering Bigscoop and me and actually read them, then perhaps you could conduct an informed dialog on the presented information.

I did read them. All you do is say there are stories that say this and that, and they prove that the Beale story was created from this and that. That's all you ever say. Nothing ever shown. The rest of us show the things we talk about.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The records I searched concerning the people, their occupations, locations, and events are not stories.
"Don't criticized what you can't understand"- Bob Dylan

O

Old Silver

The records I searched concerning the people, their occupations, locations, and events are not stories.
"Don't criticized what you can't understand"- Bob Dylan

Like Robert Morriss? Maybe Jackson, Clay, Coles, Witcher or Chief Justice Marshall? Those were real people, and real occupations, and real events too, otherwise people would have known.

You said there's a story about a treasure found in a cave that the Beale story copied. Are you now saying there isn't such a story? I think if you had half of what you claim to have you'd be falling over yourself to post it.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Why should I reply to your constant badgering, when as you have clearly stated on another thread that I was not invited to post on TN?
Instead of posting links to mines in Texas, Leadville, and New Mexico that have nothing to do with the Beale story, as you have, research the LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN, April 16, 1879 edition on the article concerning the DISCOVERY of Robert O Willis's treasure in a Kentucky cave.
The treasure being $65,000 in gold, silver, and jewelry.
Sound familiar?
The sub editor at that newspaper was John William Sherman.
Do you know his connection to the 1885 Beale Papers?
Instead of your constant whining about what I post and whatever motivates your unwarranted retorts, do your own research on what I have presented so you can put forth an intelligent rebuttal.
I am ECS, and although I was "not invited" to post on TN, approve this message.

O

Old Silver

Why should I reply to your constant badgering, when as you have clearly stated on another thread that I was not invited to post on TN?
Instead of posting links to mines in Texas, Leadville, and New Mexico that have nothing to do with the Beale story, as you have, research the LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN, April 16, 1879 edition on the article concerning the DISCOVERY of Robert O Willis's treasure in a Kentucky cave.
The treasure being $65,000 in gold, silver, and jewelry.
Sound familiar?
The sub editor at that newspaper was John William Sherman.
Do you know his connection to the 1885 Beale Papers?
Instead of your constant whining about what I post and whatever motivates your unwarranted retorts, do your own research on what I have presented so you can put forth an intelligent rebuttal.
I am ECS, and although I was "not invited" to post on TN, approve this message.

You're welcome to post, just not to hijack and badger other posters. You are well known for this.

That post of the Texas massacre supports the Beale story. That doesn't mean it has to have been the Beale party, but the story says Indian outrages and massacres were current during this period. That, sir, is supporting evidence, which you claim doesn't exist.

The two Colorado mine posts I made is also supporting evidence of the Beale story, both of them being about 250-300 miles north of Santa FE, just as the story says. Both gold and silver is represented with those mines. Once again, that is supporting evidence for the story. Not proof, but supporting evidence, which you claim doesn't exist.

The fact that there were people alive in 1885 who were old enough to have known Robert Morriss, and even Thomas Beale, is evidence which supports the story, because no writer would have used such obvious false information to offer people who would have known better. That's just common sense, and it offers supporting evidence, which you say doesn't exist.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It all comes down to what someone is willing to accept as supporting evidence. Some of us require more, some of us require less. always been that way and always will be.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
FYI-I have been to Leadville, San Antonio, and Monterrey, Mexico.
Once again, the references mentioned have nothing to do with the Beale story.

O

Old Silver

It all comes down to what someone is willing to accept as supporting evidence. Some of us require more, some of us require less. always been that way and always will be.

As far as proof it does take more. But in the search for that proof you have to weigh the evidence both for and against.

O

Old Silver

FYI-I have been to Leadville, San Antonio, and Monterrey, Mexico.
Once again, the references mentioned have nothing to do with the Beale story.

Did you see that big sign that says, "THIS WAS NOT THE BEALE MINE"? No?

O

Old Silver

Funny! Did you?

No, I've never seen such a thing. What I have seen is proof of the existence of mines at the exact location the Beale story said they were. And remember, this was before these mines were discovered by what you might consider main stream mining companies, etc.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You're welcome to post, just not to hijack and badger other posters. You are well known for this...
I am "well known for this"? By whom?
What have you really added to this discussion beyond telling me what is wrong with me?
You have the floor, expound.

O

Old Silver

I am "well known for this"? By whom?
What have you really added to this discussion beyond telling me what is wrong with me?
You have the floor, expound.

Supporting evidence of the Beale story, WHICH IS WHAT THIS BOARD IS ABOUT.
You, on the other hand, are like an annoying bee buzzing around the head of everyone who posts anything that you don't believe in. Why can't you post, even disagreements, without harassing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread