WARD BASED HIS STORY ON ORIGINAL "THE BEALE PAPERS" PUBLISHED 1850 - Page 61
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 61 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Like Tree1580Likes

Thread: WARD BASED HIS STORY ON ORIGINAL "THE BEALE PAPERS" PUBLISHED 1850

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    13359 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    Always change the theory to fit the facts, not the other way around. Use established, quantifiable, evidenced facts to develop further your theory. And if the facts mean that elements of the theory no longer hold, discard that part of the theory forthwith; persisting with the theory in face of opposing facts will create a false conclusion no matter how much you'd prefer it to be the conclusion.
    ...and is this how you "solved" the Beale ciphers- disregarding opposing facts to create you conclusion?

Jun 2007
    13759 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    ...and is this how you "solved" the Beale ciphers- disregarding opposing facts to create you conclusion?
    Well... there is always FACTION; Fiction based on FACTS!
    franklin likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    13359 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Well... there is always FACTION; Fiction based on FACTS!
    ...what are the provable facts in Beale 1885?

Jun 2007
    13759 times
    ...what are the provable facts in Beale 1885?
    Define "provable facts"...
    franklin likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    13359 times
    Documentation outside of the Beale Papers that collaborates the events related in the job pamphlet.

Jun 2007
    13759 times
    Documentation outside of the Beale Papers that collaborates the events related in the job pamphlet.
    Gotta be more specific... did the Beale Expedition happen, in 1817? Did they stop at Buford's tavern in 1819? Did they bury Gold & Silver in Nov., 1819? Did TJB "board" with RM in DEC., 1819-March, 1820? Did TJB leave RM in March, 1820?
    PROOF of Mining in Colorado (above Santa Fe, NM) in 1819-1822? Did TBJ & "crew" stop in St. Louis, MO, trading some Gold/Silver for Jewelry in 1821? Did TJB & "crew" bury such in Bedford County, Va. in 1821? Did TJB AGAIN "board" with RM in 1822?
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Feb 02, 2015 at 06:08 PM.
    franklin likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    13359 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Gotta be more specific... did the Beale Expedition happen, in 1817? Did they stop at Buford's tavern in 1819? Did they bury Gold & Silver in Nov., 1819? Did TJB "board" with RM in DEC., 1819-March, 1820? Did TJB leave RM in March, 1820?
    PROOF of Mining in Colorado (above Santa Fe, NM) in 1819-1822? Did TBJ & "crew" stop in St. Louis, MO, trading some Gold/Silver for Jewelry in 1821? Did TJB & "crew" bury such in Bedford County, Va. in 1821? Did TJB AGAIN "board" with RM in 1822?
    That would be the documentation required outside of the job pamphlet that would prove that the events in Beale 1885 actually happened, and the existence of the claimed deposits of treasure.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    13759 times
    That would be the documentation required outside of the job pamphlet that would prove that the events in Beale 1885 actually happened, and the existence of the claimed deposits of treasure.
    NONE found (written documents), so far...
    franklin likes this.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    505 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    Attachment 1106442

Lets stick to Thomas Beale as the one who made the cipher for now.
    Lets follow the rules and not be a provocateur

I think you will be Jean Laf-fing at your own fail to be honest.

I design and engineer the most advanced trikes and trailers on the planet, so I am happy where I am as a professional.

We do this because we love to see the facts in the past being brought to light, not because we just put up a website with zero info there and tease everyone to look at it.

BTW, why is your site absent of all info, and all the links are dead concerning your solves?

You keep addressing the forum with your solve, then move us over there when there's nothing to see, that is called spamming, and against forum rules

I know how discoveries like this make you seasoned professionals feel, I was waiting for a few months to see if someone would figure it out all friendly like,

but because it became another History Channel special so quickly, guess that means the code has been broken already.

I figured that you needed a cup of (leaves to imagination) , after I offered you a hint at a code I have already proven exists elsewhere, one that would be a runner up to the solve, to take it all a step higher.

When you 'discover' this old rev, which I will assert as I wish, holding the actual answers, that you have been shown the "Code", I think you might just realize your war cry has me

PMSL.................Can you break the capitalized code?

it says 2 = 3 + mine + 18 = 7 is the answer carved on both stones in AZ, and printed in the manual to correspond to these stones as a map. How ironic that you would think they would leave this behind for anyone to just stumble upon with these cyphers

so i am afraid that will be the end of it
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    13359 times
    John William Sherman "owned" the "LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN",so I doubt he paid for those 84 ads that ran for 5 months.
    The original price of the pamphlet was 50 cents,and then lowered to 10 cents,if you follow the ads.The newspaper whent bankrupt under Sherman's ownership.
    During the period of 1870-1885,the "LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN" ran many stories of the gold and silver discoveries in Colorado,and stories of jewelry found on old farms.
    One such story appeared in the "LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN",April 16,1879 which was about the hidden treasure of Robert O Willis who hid $65,000 worth of gold,silver,and jewelry in a Kentucky cave.Parts of this story were incorporated into the Beale tale.
    Also during 1881-1886,Sherman had written many western dime novels,several including treasure.
    If the Beale treasure existed outside of the Beale pamphlet,why did John William Sherman and/or J B Ward never search for it?
    That answer is very obvious.
    Thanks to Releventchair for remembering this post.
    That news article in the Virginian does hold many similarities to the Beale story.
    bigscoop and Rebel - KGC like this.

Jun 2007
    13759 times
    That news article in the Virginian does hold many similarities to the Beale story.
    Eh...?
    franklin likes this.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8659 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Yep. I think this tells quite a bit about the origin of the tale and also its local success at the time. From 50 cents to a dime sounds pretty desperate to me. I doubt he sold enough to cover the ad space which sort of hints that the locals knew it was a just fictional tale/scheme.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    13359 times
    ...and then he used the unsold copies for heat in a wood stove to keep warm.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    13759 times
    ...and then he used the unsold copies for heat in a wood stove to keep warm.
    THEN... sent to WSH in Staunton, Va.
    franklin likes this.

Jun 2007
    13759 times
    Well, By 1885... there WERE Mining Operations going on in Colorado; NONE indicated for @ 1817/18-1822 or so. TJB said he left behind a MO & came back EAST with @ 10 men...
    franklin likes this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links