Beale codes/Stranger then fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel

Jan 31, 2005
Yo! Rebel here: 8) (sunny & COLD out): Finally got on site... well done... good research... it is a STRANGE JOURNEY... "your man on da ground... here in Bedford County, Virginia... reporting LIVE... Rebel"... ;) ;D :-X

OP
OP
T

treasurejack

About the Beale link on my site,...not really a "point of view" but rather just some stranger then fiction details concerning that subject & that individual. I've done several research pieces on several possibilities because I feel it's important to keep an open mind in this sort of thing. The problems start when allow yourself to start believing in things before you arrive at the final end result. Having done your share of research I'm sure you know exactly what I mean. I once dated a beautiful young woman for over a year, all the signs were there, it simply had to be true love. Today I can't even recall "that other guy's name!" lol

OP
OP
T

treasurejack

Yes, I do know someone very fluent, in fact, we have already investigated this very possibility, among many others. The problem is that there are many variations of the French language, thus the translations hold a lot of room for error. I have also looked into this possibility...Thomas Jefferson/Beale...."Dorthea Beale" but these volumes are going to be extremely hard to get at. Also, because the web site has limited space and I'm trying to save as much room as possible for other topics there is going to be much that I can't post with each of the individual research pieces on the subject of The Beale Pamphlet. At present it is a huge undertaking to select what to post and what to leave out but maybe once things slow down and I get a better picture of the site traffic and space I'll have room and time to update each piece further. This is also the reason for the limited pictures on the site. Brrrrrrrr.....sounds like it's going to get cold around here!

OP
OP
T

treasurejack

Beale,

"As if it had three separate segments." I know exactly what you're saying, been there on over 500 attempts, and this same "perplexity" is also present in C1. "A key," is what is written and I also believe the pamphlet is that key. As for C1, it is my personal feeling at this time that C1 has been safeguarded by at least two different methods, possibly three? However, and this is just my own belief at present based on my own research and decoding efforts, I do not believe we will find these methods to be overly complicated once the correct "key application" is finally discovered. (I have my reasons for believing this.) Of special interest is the "Gillogly Strings" as it is also my belief that they are there with sound reason. I hate to keep going back to this but I believe it is extremely important to remember, "the DOI only works on C2 if we use the pamphlet version," a circumstance that the "true author/authors had to be aware of." So with this in mind let me pose this question; "which would be easier to keep track of and to send, one key applied three ways, or three separate keys with each being applied differently?" At present I hold little doubt that the pamphlet is indeed a package deal. Suggestion; take what you already know about the "straight to the point" attitude of the cipher writer/writers and then think about all the possible "vowel arrangements" that a proper language use can produce. If your attempts produce incorrect vowel arrangements then your attempt is also wrong. Now consider the "Gillogly Strings" again. Am I making any sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread