Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What don't you see?

.....when ALL the pieces fit, your laughter will become a rouge blush I am sure.

Its embarrassing for me to not have caught this earlier in my quest to solve the hardest mysteries of mankind.....LOL...... faster than any mere mortal can in over 200 yrs.......

.......faster than a CRAY Computer can TerraFlop

gone for 2 years, leaving camp for the mine in the 3rd month, and returning after 18 months to bury their stash in Bedford, VA, laundering their ore in St. Louis for jewels to "lighten their load".....where Reavis had set up numerous fraudulent land claims and bank accounts, to try to declare the south their enterprise. The men returned for 7 months to be massacred......never to return again?

Reavis moved to the desert in AZ and was trying to set up the mining operation for this very operation. They got their asses handed to them, then busted by the Union, and put on trial, so they left the trove and decided to leave the codes in a cypher that was predated, but forged into the Beale Cyphers

Reavis was a master forger, and somehow got information about a Spanish royal family, and used this with other calculations from his job as a clerk to form the maps and the coded sequences, the crafted map stones lead to a particular set of mines that were spanish, and along the trail to the particular areas, and the brand of TJB can be seen in this property marker, from a family way back when, who left this marker on the ground for all to see.. While Reavis was on the run, they left the information encrypted for one of their mates to decipher when they got back.....The Beale Cyphers......all the names have been changed to protect the innocent so to say....LOL

But they got axed in AZ, and there was no one to recover the goods, as they kept most of the source of the funding of the confederacy under wraps.......the information was just released recently after being sealed for 90 yrs.......must have been some real damaging stuff leading to the policy makers at the highest levels of the US.....Jackson and Calhoun......Van Buren and the likes.....

The Assassination of Lincoln was basically the same group trying to shut down the Union.

Ring a bell yet KGC.......? I can tell you are new to the information at hand but you should put down your tea and crumpets and have some of this popcorn right here :walk:...:coffee2:..a full pot of coffee too

BTW you wonder how I know about all this?? My GREAT GREAT GREAT Grand Uncle was ol Ulysses "Simpson" Grant........he burnt every fool to the ground, who followed the KGC and every imposter along the way who supported them. The Union League, Knights of Labor, and the Improved Order of Red Men was spawned after this time to give these men a chance to redeem themselves and get back to work for the common good of the nation......

So lets just say the sentiment here is of blood lineage and testament to being handed these truths, and not a map to follow for conquest......

He wasn't named Simpson, he adopted that name.....that's my family name.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well U S Grant visited Silver Springs/Ocala, Florida, rode a Hartline riverboat down the Oklawaha River, -yes that is the same Hart that carried CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin, CSA Sec of War John C Breckinridge, and CSA Capt John Taylor Wood (Davis nephew and Capt of the CSS Tallahasse) to Ocala with the last remaining Confederate treasury, and their escape from the Union.
Now what was your point?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does that have relevance to the events I have connected.?

My Point was to enlighten the code breaking crew that we have new info to ponder.....not to get lost in other Treasuries that are left behind for pillaging from the actively operating CSA during the Civil War, but before hand, ones that were taken from another nation, Spain, and the Apache in the 'Manifest Destiny' of the times.....

Not a second was spent in the review of the info I posted........ECS....?

I said Reavis (A KNOWN FORGER) was around through this whole affair, in a place of a huge silver and gold mine....even went to Brazil after the war where the KGC built a campaign to rally slave traders funding for his scams in the states.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the codes.....from the point of view of a map maker......or someone like Reavis who was in the Military for the CSA in the south in Texas.....this is easy to chart and to Forge a document, lacing historical references of military activity into these charted codes.

But after simply using the Gold and Silver measurements to describe the treasures clues and whereabouts, by converting them like the DOI in the 2nd, that these codes signify the creation of a series of distances......for instance....

the three holes on the Peralta Stones are places on a map. Where you then take the numbers in the Beale codes and chart the distance of the Gold, and Silver numbers into the map, and the dates give both the angle above the horizontal longitudes and the distance in miles. This then leads to finding the exact location of the "Jewels" described.....

What I mean is that they stole some really important stuff that was buried when they were hustling the Spanish Gold and Silver out of AZ....they found the Church of Santa Fe Treasures......

The 1st and 3rd codes are basically a complete sham of random numbers that give a codebreaker a mind bender, after the 2nd is used to let you start thinking that way.

Keys to statements relating to burial locations are numbered in descriptions in the weights. it is easy to see that the code is amateur and made to look like a document of higher stature than it actually is. A perfect fit for a scumbag who is robbing gold from his fellow statesman.

Distances are charted as points of origin of calculations in AZ, and are then made according to points that are created along a map. Thats all I am saying.....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In the codes.....from the point of view of a map maker......or someone like Reavis who was in the Military for the CSA in the south in Texas.....this is easy to chart and to Forge a document, lacing historical references of military activity into these charted codes.

But after simply using the Gold and Silver measurements to describe the treasures clues and whereabouts, by converting them like the DOI in the 2nd, that these codes signify the creation of a series of distances......for instance....

the three holes on the Peralta Stones are places on a map. Where you then take the numbers in the Beale codes and chart the distance of the Gold, and Silver numbers into the map, and the dates give both the angle above the horizontal longitudes and the distance in miles. This then leads to finding the exact location of the "Jewels" described.....

What I mean is that they stole some really important stuff that was buried when they were hustling the Spanish Gold and Silver out of AZ....they found the Church of Santa Fe Treasures......

The 1st and 3rd codes are basically a complete sham of random numbers that give a codebreaker a mind bender, after the 2nd is used to let you start thinking that way.

Keys to statements relating to burial locations are numbered in descriptions in the weights. it is easy to see that the code is amateur and made to look like a document of higher stature than it actually is. A perfect fit for a scumbag who is robbing gold from his fellow statesman.

Distances are charted as points of origin of calculations in AZ, and are then made according to points that are created along a map. Thats all I am saying.....

ALL of this, is in AZ...?

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A fair assumption. However, it could just as easily be that the pamphlet story was only intended for a possible few, and not for everyone, just those possible few who might have recognized some of the details in the long-ago events. If you have ever seen the movie Three Days of The Condor then you should know that the basic notion of code annalist looking for codes in random publications was based on true activities, this practice/experimenting of publishing secret code in select publications dating back even before the turn of the 19th century. So the notion that someone might use even a popular publication to pass information to a select few isn't out of the question at all. Given this, then, "I would say a word to those who may take an interest in them...It is,TO DEVOTE ONLY SUCH TIME AS CAN BE SPARED FROM YOUR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS TO THE TASK,AND IF YOU CAN SPARE NO TIME,LET THE MATTER ALONE" could have been written for another reason. i.e., "only those with knowledge of the eventsThis need apply".

This could mean. You should only work on the project if you can do it undetected.
If you cant do the work undetected then you should leave it alone. Otherwise you are risking the project and those working on it.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALL of this, is in AZ...?

You are making a journey to indian territory, and after you mine the gold, there is a location to be plotted on a map to show where the gold is being deposited,

ten men travel there each time, 2 times, each time they chart the course on the map stones, and leave marker holes for a survey near the mines that correlates to the location they are taking it in VA.

Yes these marks and stones are found in AZ. That is the secret, how they hid their mines for so long. They said it was in Colorado north of Santa Fe, but that is another cover story so nobody will find their mines or the dead bodies of the 30

The Massacre Grounds of AZ hold the bodies

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The 1st and 3rd codes are basically a complete sham of random numbers that give a codebreaker a mind bender, after the 2nd is used to let you start thinking that way...
Used by Ward as a hook to entice buyers for the Beale Papers dime novel that sold for 50 cents.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... read Elliott Coues book on the Journals of Zabulon Montgomery Pike. Mr Coues say that James Pursley (Purcell) traveled with upwards of 5,000 friendly Indians. James Pursley was Thomas J. Beale's half brother on his mother's side. James Pursley found the gold in 1805 with two French Indians. One of these Indians worked for the paymaster of General Wilkerson and Wilkerson was a double agent with the Spanish being paid by them.

Any more doubts or questions just ask.
Pursley/Purcell is mentioned in Kit Carson's memoirs as living in Santa Fe, but not as Beale's half brother.
Is this blood connection documented?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes this is documented, they had the same mother. I have all of this on my CD Book. Rebel have you or anyone else checked this documentation out? There were three TJB's in NO, one was from Bealestown, PA also in the CD Book. There is a lot more in the CD Book about TJB's brother marrying a Purcell and three Purcell brothers married three sisters from another family.

Nah... NEVER checked out the PA "connection"; STILL have your 1st booklet on Pike's Peak "theory", tho...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
In 1795, Capt Louis Villemont was on a Mission of the Court of Spain to explore Spanish Colorado. Villemont departed from St Louis and traveled west, where he set up a campsite near Fairplay, Colorado. In a nearby creek, he found several gold nuggets, which he took to Santa Fe with his report.
A few years later, Spain ceded Colorado back to the French by treaty.
1804, James Purcell, from either Kentucky or Pennsylvania, a mountain man and fur trapper, set out from St Louis and traveled a similar route as Villemont before him, and also found gold nuggets in a creek.
Purcell met Pike in Santa Fe where they were both "guests" courtesy of the Spanish government, and recounted his gold nugget find.
There is no evidence that James Purcell ever mined for gold beyond his creek finds.

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Friends:

I've been cleaning out the archives, putting some choice items of treasure hunting literature up for sale on eBay, donating books, and generally trying to weed a garden that has been growing for close to five decades.

I just came across a fascinating publication The 30 Million Dollar Beale Treasure Is A Hoax" by Tom Kenny (Brunswick, MO: 1990) a fascinating self-published 52-page work that, to my mind, settles the issue.

It meshes nicely with the Thread here that points out the astonishing similarities between the Beale narrative and Edward Fitzgerald Beale's account of his travels.

To be fair to Mr. Kenny, I'm not going to reproduce his efforts here. I will point out that he demolishes the hoax on several levels:

I. Basic history: Why would the party travel to Santa Fe and risk almost certain arrest? Why would they travel to New Mexico to hunt buffalo when the great herds were across the Plains?

II. Language: Anachronistic words - the "Beale Papers" contain words that were not in use at the time they were supposed to have been written.

III. Linguistic Evidence: That the same person (Ward) wrote the narrative and the Beale letters.

IV. Cipher No. 3 is much too short to contain the information it is supposed to have.

There's more, of course. I find it quite a stretch that anyone would claim Colorado Indians willingly helped white folks mine gold.

Bottom Line: The Beale Treasure is a hoax, plain and simple. Written by Ward to raise money and sell books.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Need more of these, because all of them have been put away as nonsense.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions