Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a big difference between Actual and Factual Documents

Like I said the fact is that chasing an idea that is handed to you in a booklet, and you take every word for Factual, and reinforce with Actual documents from an era where one of the most common names is used, by a person who just comes into town one day....

Like a stranger who walks into a saloon, with dark hair, and dark eyes.......

wow, that's some Actual proof right there.....

having seen similar matching cyphers, and other types of methods of storied encryption........you dont see the direct similarities

Like I told you before ......not all my treasures relate to Mason's.....some relate to the Hapsburgs, some relate to the Knights Templar, some relate to the Peralta's (or should I say the Massacred 'Beale' Party)

Lets see 2 years, leaving in the 3rd month while finding a mine, and mining for 18 months to return, and leave again for 7 more months, to return and be massacred by either the Spanish, or the Apache, or by the US Military (dont think they wouldnt MaiLai the whole crew in New Spain)

View attachment 1086111

and here we have the exact same gold mine, with the same exact corresponding times and dates carved into the rocks........

I said "looks like some 'Masons' got the Hatchet", and you take my clues to think that I am declaring this a Masonic Trove?.......

hmmmmmm can see where you might think that after being shown the Bedford Basin overlay and the terra-formed and landscaped symbols in the area......especially love the exclamation point as well

View attachment 1086112

The Key is inserted or overlaid into this area to unlock the clues to the inscriptions in the Witch Stone's sequence, leading you on the path to find the Lucky Charms waiting just around the bend......HEHEHEHEHE

We will see what you have to offer for anything more than a hunch at this point.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTW BigScoop

this post was about why this is a fraud, a hoax......

I am showing you the reasons they hoaxed the tales......in the Beale Cyphers

the guy who was the first Don of Arizona, the great James Reavis, was a forger from St. Louis, where the group went to trade some gold for "Jewels" to lighten the weight? To refine the gold into plates from its smelted state after being mined

Thomas J. Beale is James Reavis

THE END

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cypher 3 lists names of accomplices he "ripped off" in investments, buying land claims and other scams......his "Partners" if you will

Roscoe Conkling Robert G. Ingersoll James Broadhead. Charles Crocker John W. Mackay

Under the terms of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and the Gadsden Purchase, the United States was required to recognize and honor existing land grants made by either the Spanish or Mexican governments.[SUP][5][/SUP] Reavis utilized this provision by manufacturing a fictional claim and then generating a collection of documents demonstrating how the claim came into his possession. The documents were then covertly inserted into various records archives.

After filing his claim, Reavis established his base of operations at Arizola. This was a location near Casa Grande containing a small set of ruins (where he found the mine maps on paper) that had supposedly been used by the first Baron as La Hacienda de Peralta.[SUP][80][/SUP] Reavis brought in craftsmen to build a mansion of redwood and red brick on the site, complete with servant quarters, stables, storage sheds, and a protective stone wall surrounding the site.[SUP][81][/SUP]

While the construction was beginning, Reavis began hiring rent collectors and agents. He also opened negotiations with James M. Barney, owner of the Silver King Mining Company.[SUP][82][/SUP] After several weeks Barney agreed to pay US$25,000 for a quitclaim.[SUP][83][/SUP] While a considerable sum for the day, this price was small compared to the profits generated by the mine

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the days when Reavis was working in the Land Grant Offices in St.Louis, he had access to a ton of information and was instrumental in not only forging docs, but actually planting them in numerous files to assume the right of ownership of the area to mine in conjunction with the Silver King. He built his mansion in Arizona and moved into the location of the Peralta's home there, hmmmmm wonder why?? And arranged to establish claims and an "irrigation" system from Roosevelt Lake area down to the valley, from in the Superstitions as a cover for his future mining claims.

The coincidence that shows here, is that all the tales of the Morriss/Ward connections printed, are very 'historical', with numerous 'facts' listed........this is planted evidence.......as opposed to being a letter of personal confidence

The other fraud noticed, is the fact that the Author called these letters.......The Beale Letters.........with numbered codes

These cyphers are solved with a code for sliding or shifting Vigniere Cypher......utilizing the Witch Priest Stone

8 - n - P

All that research people put in......

I crack the full code in three days.........

The legend of Eldorado's Gold continues.......LOL

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First Eldo, you must have me confused with someone else.....:laughing7:.....I've never supported half of the claims you've suggested that I have. And you are so very correct when you say that there is big difference in actual/factual documents.....something I have always maintained. No hearsay, no he-said-she-said, no propaganda, no lore or myth, etc. So by your own admissions then, then the whole notion of the masons being connected to any of these treasures legends is just fictitious thinking, as there are no such factual documents in existence to establish otherwise. Nor are there any such factual documents to establish hoax.

Let me clear something up for you since you seem to have missed it.....I have always maintained that the Beale Ciphers were either a simple dime novel or that they were related to certain events surrounding the Louisiana Purchase and the Adams Onis Treaty. This after more then twenty years of researching this mystery and all of the related theories and possible sources. No KGC, CSA, Masons, etc. The French entry only comes about by way of their involvement with many of the events surrounding the Purchase and Treaty, which are, as you say, both actually & factually documented.

So there you go....now you have a clearer view into what I have always maintained, actually & factually. :thumbsup:

O

Old Silver

The other fraud noticed, is the fact that the Author called these letters.......The Beale Letters.........with numbered codes

These cyphers are solved with a code for sliding or shifting Vigniere Cypher......utilizing the Witch Priest Stone

8 - n - P

All that research people put in......

I crack the full code in three days.........

The legend of Eldorado's Gold continues.......LOL

May we see your deciphered code solution?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I crack the full code in three days....."

Wow! That's quite a feat, considering that nobody, not even super computers, have been able to crack it. Of course, there are those who have used various substitution values and other inconsistent forms of tactics to arrive at their solutions, but as everyone knows, this is too easily accomplished given the range of numbers in the ciphers. For instance, were you aware that there exist such solutions claiming that Disney characters pulled it all off. :laughing7: Yep, it's true. And here lies the beauty of the story and the ciphers.....you can make those ciphers say just about anything you want, or need them to say. But show me a 100% clear text, or even an 80% clear text without substitution values or magical math, and well......they just don't exist. And that is actually factual. And let me guess, your solution all goes back to the Masons, somehow, or some other super secret higher power?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#1 no computers, just printing presses, quilled pens, squares, compasses, and rotary/shifting cyphers, etc.........

and if you had watched Spies Like Us you would have picked up the clues and gone and bought yourself a Drogan's Decoder Wheel like I did,.......LOL

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured as much.....:laughing7:.....but stay tuned, may be some more documented things coming your way that haven't been out here yet.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I already showed you the location via the charted maps......the exclamation point in the ground is the final signifying clue to recognize the nature of a trove FROM the Nova Scotia Templars, and used by the Masons in the funding of the Revolution

the 'Tan Dem' treasure, the real slab of bacon

View attachment 1086364

There is nothing that you could do to make me fall to your challenge to reveal my solve methods after the nature of the berating going on here.

I will clarify that I am not in doubt you have stumbled onto some history that probably will lead you to a trove of the Civil War Era

I release in photos and documents, what is needed to signify a solve near, or at the end of my finds, and have plenty of photographic evidence to prove the existence of troves buried, their origins, and their reason for being there in the first place.

The first segment to discover is the Bedford Basin NS pattern and carving.....what a uniquely drawn sailboat/ship with a path to a seed pod looking "acorn", with an exclamation point in the middle

View attachment 1086369 Bedford Basin, NS overlays on Oak Island, and the same one ovelays here in Bedford CO, VA View attachment 1086392 where you can see the tale of their voyage to Newfoundland as the Key to unlock the Door.

These are the fabled Doors of Perception, the Doors that Janus is the watchful god over.

Call it my own insurance policy, but I will "station guards" at these doors, that will be impassable for mere mortals to see through........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....Just Kidding

I lost my office in 2001, and I'm not very happy with that, so I hope to attract the attention of a few interested parties who are both Blue and Red Blooded in this hunt for this prize, and rekindle the efforts I was making prior to these events.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really have more fun doing my work than you guys I can tell, so you need to lighten up and stop being so competitive,

at the rates you have been going, it takes 200+ years to find a tavern and walk 4 miles.......

that qualifies as Armchair, IMO......LOL

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, I figured as much......:laughing7: "Code shifts"....seems everybody's got one that works for them....:laughing7:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, I figured as much......:laughing7: "Code shifts"....seems everybody's got one that works for them....:laughing7:

Kinda a trickle down effect really.....the more you bring clues into the equation, it sets up a series of 'hints' that are more influential than your own logic can try to deduce.

They literraly set their own stage, and the dominoes fall one after the next.

If you have never led yourself through a true trail of evidence, piled on a desk, that leads to a real "unsovled mystery" , then how can you say YOU have solved the riddle?

Well ? Were's your gold and silver?

I am at least honest enough to say, "Guys just keep hunting, I am in my rookie year and its great, love to share with you my solves in sequence, to see if anyone else wants to have fun with what I have already discovered". I have made some cool friends here on Treasurenet, and some business might come my way".

And you are trying to make me into an amateur?.........Well certain acquired skills and education has helped me to be able to actually make meaning out of these cyphers

This, to me, so you can understand my reasoning, is all for the fun of discovery, and I am sorry if you feel that it's something you cannot fathom.:thumb_down:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I think I fathom the situation just fine. Simple and practical logic goes a long way sometimes.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ELDO, please stop posting off topic posts and videos.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Likely my fault. I suppose I encouraged it. My bad and my apologies for continuing with the foolishness.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John Calhoun......one of the founders of the KGC.....Vice President under Jackson's reign of Manifest Destiny......

Recalled the night he penned the scripted order of the southern confederacy, and said he was visited by a ghost of George Washington

Frightened to death, Calhoun finally dared to open his eyes. Thereupon he beheld “an officer, wearing the uniform of the Continental army standing by my table, and, as it were, his eyes fixed upon my manuscript. He gradually raised his eyes from the paper, and looked earnestly into mine. I returned the gaze as well as I could. We remained motionless for thirty seconds, when all at once I felt a chilly sensation of awe pass through me. I spoke, without effort, these words, and I never shall forget them: It is the features of the immortal Washington; thou hast come from the realms of the dead. For what hast thou come, O hero of the Revolution?

According to Calhoun, the spectre replied, “John Caldwell Calhoun, desist. South Carolina produced one of the greatest martyrs to liberty, in the person of Hayne, and let it not be written on her history that she also gave birth to the blackest traitor recorded in the annals of time. Look only to an everlasting union of the States.”

“Across the articles of dissolution, stretched the skeleton of Hayne, and on the back of your hand will a black spot be visible through the remainder of your life.”

Look at the Priest Witch Stone.......the clue is labeled on the back of his hand.......

Here below is the whole across the articles, and the trove set under a dissolved, direct object......this black spot visible as the letter J

View attachment 1086588

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1086590

TJB initialed along the trail from Mexico to the Dragoons, to the Superstitions, along the old Spanish Mining Trails, as you make your way up the valley, this pull off of abandoned shacks and foundations, and horse pens is sitting in a cul de sac

Around the edge of the property is one blank area, shaped like the letter P.................inside is the boundary if the property and Brand of the Horses used to mine the ore

.............TJB

View attachment 1086591

Just like the mark on the Knife Handle ......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions