just a thought

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
If he used the declaration of independence as a key maybe he used other important papers, has anyone tried to decipher it using the articles of confederation?

Yep many of us on this site have used many different documents. And nothing has come out of it. I take it with this question that you are new to the Beale treasure. The best cryptologist in the world have been on this for decades. And no answers.

HH Tat

OP
OP
neo

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very new have often wondered his did he code it with the declaration of independence did the numbers mean certain words?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As is mentioned on the "WARD BASED HIS ..." thread,ihe 1885 Beale Papers may only be a western/treasure dime novel , that sold for 50cents in a very targeted market,with the only solved cipher provided as "bait",and B1 and B3 are nothing more than nonsense to perpetuate the search into the mystic.

The Enigmatist

Feb 9, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
Other
ODDITIES- I've read James B. Ward was apparently a member of the Dove Lodge #51. What is odd about that is that the Lodge is located in Richmond. Why not join the local Hill Lodge in Lynchburg? Also, much hadoo has been made about the fact that he was suspended in 1867...but in fact the entire Dove Lodge was suspended between 1865 and 1867. The question for Ward is why he never returned to Masonry?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ODDITIES- I've read James B. Ward was apparently a member of the Dove Lodge #51. What is odd about that is that the Lodge is located in Richmond. Why not join the local Hill Lodge in Lynchburg? Also, much hadoo has been made about the fact that he was suspended in 1867...but in fact the entire Dove Lodge was suspended between 1865 and 1867. The question for Ward is why he never returned to Masonry?

Hill City Lodge # 183 was chartered in 1859 (I am a member). Dove Lodge # 51 WAS/is in Richmond, Va.; PROBABLY bc of the CONFEDERATE WAR. NOT sure, as he MAY have transferred membership from Richmond to Lynchburg, Va. Lynchburg, Va. became Virginia STATE capital for @ FOUR days, after Richmond, Va. "fell"; Richmond "stores" were transferred to Lynchburg, Va. and "points" WEST per Gen. Robert E. Lee advisement to CSA Prez Jeff Davis. JB WARD MAY have lost "interest" in Blue Lodge Ritualism... dunno.

The Enigmatist

Feb 9, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
Other
Its a self-contained document. The DOI can be used on all three...its just that people are looking for narrative answers- assuming if you cant read the answer in English then its not an answer...but that's not quite true. All three can be unlocked using the DOI.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread