OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2: That French roast got you talking strange. You know it was Girard convinced Buford to do it while passing around a hookah after reading ALICE IN WONDERLAND, a literary allegory about the East India Co opium trade and Queen Victoria's response. :laughing7:

I once knew a guy who took and extended trip through Europe. When he got back he said there really wasn't much to see or learn that interested him. When I asked him why he had taken the trip he simply replied, "Because others were." You remind me a lot of him.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I once knew a man that had no sense of humor. His doctor claimed it from drinking too much French roast coffee :coffee2: and had him switch to Confederate chicory.:occasion14:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once knew a man that had no sense of humor. His doctor claimed it from drinking too much French roast coffee :coffee2: and had him switch to Confederate chicory.:occasion14:

I have a great sense of humor....:laughing7:....in fact, thanks to you I'm even thinking of titling my next little book, "Red Herring Tales". :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread