4th Letter

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Unless it is the forth letter, D in the alphabet or in a previous letter/note in a sequence or something similar as the key I have not seen anything or read of a forth exposed.. I'm out there in left field,I know.

OP
OP
T

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
Unless it is the forth letter, D in the alphabet or in a previous letter/note in a sequence or something similar as the key I have not seen anything or read of a forth exposed.. I'm out there in left field,I know.

Nah your on par with the rest of us lol. I may have found a way and place to look but we'll see.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The 4th letter was supposed to be the "one" with the KEY or KEY-Word, as promised by TJB; from St. Loo, MO.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
A visit to the A1A Ale House in St Augustine is well worth the stop for their food and brews.

Only been to Tampa, and Busch Gardens; my buddy drank all their free beer. My great-aunt had "gators" in her pond out back... fed 'em LIVE chickens; we were AMAZED!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is illegal to feed gators in Florida, they lose their fear of humans and then dogs start to disappear in waterfront neighborhoods. Then there's wild hogs, panthers, and bears- OH MY!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is illegal to feed gators in Florida, they lose their fear of humans and then dogs start to disappear in waterfront neighborhoods. Then there's wild hogs, panthers, and bears- OH MY!

Unless it is tourists....LOL

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gator taste good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread