History Channel Documentary

thefalcon

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I have been searching for the Beale Treasure for years with my grandfather (who has been searching for decades) and we have some fresh views on the subject. I have not, however, searched the site in person, as it is a great distance away. I had previously submitted a similar documentary idea, but I was never given the "green light". I would love to hear more about this opportunity. Thanks.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hello,
I have been searching for the Beale Treasure for years with my grandfather (who has been searching for decades) and we have some fresh views on the subject. I have not, however, searched the site in person, as it is a great distance away. I had previously submitted a similar documentary idea, but I was never given the "green light". I would love to hear more about this opportunity. Thanks.

Gotta "talk" to Shannon...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hello,

AND! Share your "fresh views"; can get ppl "on the ground" to look into 'em... am in Lynchburg, Va. & once lived in Bedford County, Va. My "Search Area" is Lynchburg, Campbell County, Bedford County, Roanoke County, Botetourt County, Lexington, Blue Ridge Mountains (Parkway), Thom. Jefferson Nat. Forest, Geo. Washington Nat. Forest, Peaks of Otter... ALL IN CENTRAL VIRGINIA.

Last edited:

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay Rebel, Guess what, Dave Lerech with Proper Television does not work their any more ?????/ so anyone that had hope to do the TV show :BangHead:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems everyone's getting the runaround these days....LOL

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Planning now for all the digs this spring is where its at......

Im stocking up on beans as we speak.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
For what ever reason Mr. Lerech is no longer apart of "Proper Television" I wouldn't read to much in to it. I have been in contact with Mr. Guy O'Sullivan, the President of "Proper Television" and the one person speaking to the History Channel. He said the History Channel will give their final decision around December 16th. So it's not over yet....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
For what ever reason Mr. Lerech is no longer apart of "Proper Television" I wouldn't read to much in to it. I have been in contact with Mr. Guy O'Sullivan, the President of "Proper Television" and the one person speaking to the History Channel. He said the History Channel will give their final decision around December 16th. So it's not over yet....

Looking for Santa in Bedford County, VA...?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got 4 sites to explore and probably more after that.......

They keep popping up......find one and it leads to another......

There are numerous opportunities, so its not like if this show is canceled, there wont be others.

Ive been told that some shows are only interested in pulling something out of the ground, some more interested in the travel to the locations and the history of the area.

All I know is that I would be more than happy to take some folks to my areas to show them the reality of these solves, and how they truly have been found from deductive reasoning methods that are unmatched.

What I lack in equipment and information, I clearly replace with insights that aren't usually recognized until they are witnessed, and its somewhat interesting to the viewer the way I present the info.

Definitely unique and right to the point.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Got 4 sites to explore and probably more after that.......

They keep popping up......find one and it leads to another......

There are numerous opportunities, so its not like if this show is canceled, there wont be others.

Ive been told that some shows are only interested in pulling something out of the ground, some more interested in the travel to the locations and the history of the area.

All I know is that I would be more than happy to take some folks to my areas to show them the reality of these solves, and how they truly have been found from deductive reasoning methods that are unmatched.

What I lack in equipment and information, I clearly replace with insights that aren't usually recognized until they are witnessed, and its somewhat interesting to the viewer the way I present the info.

Definitely unique and right to the point.

HH! Good Luck!

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Treasure, Did you get word from Guy O'Sullivan yet.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Hi Treasure, Did you get word from Guy O'Sullivan yet.

Hey Finderkeeper,
Yep, well I heard from Meagan McAteer, Development Producer for Proper Television. She had stated that the History Channel will give their answer hopefully around the end of January. I would feel better if I knew what question they were working on....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey Finderkeeper,
Yep, well I heard from Meagan McAteer, Development Producer for Proper Television. She had stated that the History Channel will give their answer hopefully around the end of January. I would feel better if I knew what question they were working on....

Yo, "t 1822"... PROBABLY literal interpretation, dated 1817-1822.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread