History Channel Documentary

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Okay Reb, I did bring in the new year with some beer and I do have a bit of a "Spark Knock" today as it were but help me out, "
WHAT"?

IF... "they" are going by LITERAL interpretation of ORIGINAL Beale PAPERS "story" of 1817-1822; NOTHING to find; NOTHING to the "story" of coming back from Colorado. SEVERAL TV productions have been done on THAT, already... SO! Are "they" gonna keep "beating a DEAD horse"...?

Last edited:

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Thanks Rebel, i'm firing in all cylinders now....The parameters of the show as I understand them are simple enough. They are taking a few different Beale researchers and follow them on their quest. It is geared towards the "Reality TV" crowd. It's not about the History Channel finding the treasure, it's about "Joe Average" and his quest. There is financial compensation for your time and they will help with the expenses of going after it. I don't know about other researchers but this affords me the opportunity to finish what I started. There hasn't been a day that I haven't thought about the Beale Treasure since I started my quest but it's getting time to put my hypothesis to the test.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Thanks Rebel, Whats the worst that can happen? I will look silly on camera....You should see how people look at me when I tell them i'm a Beale researcher.....They already look at me like i'm crazy....I have had to start saying i'm a amateur historian.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thanks Rebel, Whats the worst that can happen? I will look silly on camera....You should see how people look at me when I tell them i'm a Beale researcher.....They already look at me like i'm crazy....I have had to start saying i'm a amateur historian.

GOOD enough for ME!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thanks Rebel, i'm firing in all cylinders now....The parameters of the show as I understand them are simple enough. They are taking a few different Beale researchers and follow them on their quest. It is geared towards the "Reality TV" crowd. It's not about the History Channel finding the treasure, it's about "Joe Average" and his quest. There is financial compensation for your time and they will help with the expenses of going after it. I don't know about other researchers but this affords me the opportunity to finish what I started. There hasn't been a day that I haven't thought about the Beale Treasure since I started my quest but it's getting time to put my hypothesis to the test.

2015; the ROLL Call of TH'ers TBA, soon. "Lining Up" has begun... hope they have BIG budget for EVERYONE! PV, in his book THE BEALE TREASURE: NEW History of a MYSTERY, on page 196, has MAP of previous digs; think franklin had something to "do with it"... gonna make HIM, a MOVIE STAR!

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am writing from a documentary production company. We are working on a new show for the History channel and would love to find people who have been investigating the Beale mystery. We would also be looking for people who have personally gone to try to find the treasure. Please let me know if you can point us towards the right peope. Thanks so much for your help.

[email protected]

200 thousand a year?

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am writing from a documentary production company. We are working on a new show for the History channel and would love to find people who have been investigating the Beale mystery. We would also be looking for people who have personally gone to try to find the treasure. Please let me know if you can point us towards the right peope. Thanks so much for your help.

[email protected]

Ideas for your show! Working with some other people at the time but have some original ideas for you. PM me please!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread