History Channel Documentary

propertelevision

Tenderfoot
Oct 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am writing from a documentary production company. We are working on a new show for the History channel and would love to find people who have been investigating the Beale mystery. We would also be looking for people who have personally gone to try to find the treasure. Please let me know if you can point us towards the right peope. Thanks so much for your help.

[email protected]

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck and welcome to TreasureNet. ..

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Propertelevision, I personally would recommend that you find treasure hunters that have had permits to prospect for the treasure. you can contact the JEFFERSON NATIONAL FOREST SERVICE,
GLENWOOD RANGER DISTRICT, PO BOX 10 NATURAL BRIDGE STA, VA 24579 . I do not know their phone#. that way you will keep a clean and knowledgeable show with persons that have actually been there and done that and can prove that they did so, some people are tired of some treasure documentary shows having the same people on all the time showing the same old things. good luck. not peralta.:cat: ps. if you have questions just private mail me.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Why do companies keep asking for knowledge about the Beale Treasure for a tv show? You never offer pay. You never tell anyone what you are looking for as far as NEW information about the treasure. You come on these web sites to find someone to do your show for you without pay and freely give the world their hard earned researched information. I did a show for TNN about the Beale Treasure on "Million Dollar Mysteries" I did a show on the Discovery Channel for "Arthur C. Clark's Mysterious Universe." I received no pay whatsoever. Yet the production company made millions on commercials running the show eight to ten times a week for over three years. What about the treasure hunter for a change. Give and you shall receive. Not take and see you later.

AGREE! AND... WELL "SAID"!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Discussion of pay should be done in Person, or at Least via Private Discussions by phone
or internet. I don't believe payment Discussions have their place on TreasureNet for the world to see

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Discussion of pay should be done in Person, or at Least via Private Discussions by phone
or internet. I don't believe payment Discussions have their place on TreasureNet for the world to see
I agree...[emoji106]

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Good luck with the show!

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Propertelevision, I think it would be a great boost for the treasure hunting community if you would even consider documentary's on all the treasure legends, like a series, theres so much to be shared
about different legends, and people are very interested in knowing more, just take a hard look at treasure net,people are interested and can ask questions, its a very educational place to visit and become a part of . np:cat:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Propertelevision, I think it would be a great boost for the treasure hunting community if you would even consider documentary's on all the treasure legends, like a series, theres so much to be shared
about different legends, and people are very interested in knowing more, just take a hard look at treasure net,people are interested and can ask questions, its a very educational place to visit and become a part of . np:cat:

Think FK was trying to do this...

O

Old Silver

A few years ago there was talk of a Beale treasure movie. Does anyone know if anything came of this?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I am writing from a documentary production company. We are working on a new show for the History channel and would love to find people who have been investigating the Beale mystery. We would also be looking for people who have personally gone to try to find the treasure. Please let me know if you can point us towards the right peope. Thanks so much for your help.

[email protected]

Send me an "Advance" of $50,000 to buy the land, (it is on); then send me an "Advance" of $250,000 to fight FEDS in court!

OP
OP
P

propertelevision

Tenderfoot
Oct 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks so much for all the interest so far everyone. The enthusiasm is great. We have already been in touch with some great leads for people who are interested in going on a dig in search of the Beale Vault. There is still time to participate. Please contact me if you are interested in going to Virginia and being part of history!

OP
OP
P

propertelevision

Tenderfoot
Oct 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Franklin. Thanks for your thoughts. In this case there would certainly be compensation for being on the show. I'm happy to discuss privately if you are interested or know someone who would be.

OP
OP
P

propertelevision

Tenderfoot
Oct 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your thoughts. In this case there would certainly be compensation for being on the show. I'm happy to discuss privately if you are interested or know someone who would be.

OP
OP
P

propertelevision

Tenderfoot
Oct 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jeff. You're right. In this case there would certainly be compensation for being on the show. I'm happy to discuss privately if someone is interested or know someone who would be.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread