If you had proof...

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's say you found proof, and I mean honest to goodness, no non sense, eye opening, slap yourself silly, PROOF of the authenticity of the Beale treasure. Would you publish your findings, or would you keep things under your hat? If you chose to reveal your findings, would you do it on a treasure forum, or maybe write a book about it, or both? Take some time to think about it, and post what you think you'd do with such findings. As for myself, I can't say for sure, but I think the temptation would be too great to not say anything, so I'd probably share bits and pieces on here, but would try not to give away too much info.

Oh you, you know no one would say anything about what cards they were holding! But they may have some questions relatedly!

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's say you found proof, and I mean honest to goodness, no non sense, eye opening, slap yourself silly, PROOF of the authenticity of the Beale treasure. Would you publish your findings, or would you keep things under your hat? If you chose to reveal your findings, would you do it on a treasure forum, or maybe write a book about it, or both? Take some time to think about it, and post what you think you'd do with such findings. As for myself, I can't say for sure, but I think the temptation would be too great to not say anything, so I'd probably share bits and pieces on here, but would try not to give away too much info.

Very good question, but I think most would give bad information or at least mixed information that no one else could use. Release just enough info someone could verify but not get the whole of the extreme find. If you only knew!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Very good question, but I think most would give bad information or at least mixed information that no one else could use. Release just enough info someone could verify but not get the whole of the extreme find. If you only knew!
GA; Go Ahead & tell us,,,

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I would not want to offend you!

That is really kind of you; however, I, unlike most do not mind being offended, so tell me, just set you font in whisper mode.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

DUDE!

Your gonna run em off; I am trying to get em in whisper font, which actually works when you quote the person you are whispering to. Then I can pass it along to you.

Just keep your font down, you never know who is listening. Word is the FBI now employs treasure poachers.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DUDE!

Your gonna run em off; I am trying to get em in whisper font, which actually works when you quote the person you are whispering to. Then I can pass it along to you.

Just keep your font down, you never know who is listening. Word is the FBI now employs treasure poachers.

Illuminati and super secret Templers are watching.....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DUDE!

Have you heard of the SSCBS (Super Secret Cipher Breaker Society). I hear they are directly attached to the super secret CASS (Create A Solve Society.)

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you heard of the SSCBS (Super Secret Cipher Breaker Society). I hear they are directly attached to the super secret CASS (Create A Solve Society.)

GREAT, GOOD JOB mate, now they know that we know about them.

You have any idea how bad this is gonna get, Im gonna have people coming by my house licking the windows and door knobs for the next year.

Last time they found me, I kept getting these blank folded pieces of paper in my mail box, truck window. Finally one day some basement troll comes cruising up on a Im to fat to walk walmart scooter, hands me a blank piece of paper and says its a death, your just not smart enough cypher it.

Ken S.

Oct 1, 2018
Paintsville,Ky.
Primary Interest:
Other
think I would kind of be shut mouthed, don't want to have that many kin folks showing up with all their sad stories. Sure wouldn't say much or everyone would be wanting a cut of it. Don't think one could trust a lawyer knowing ya had that kind of loot. If it was all silver and gold, would be no need for an investment gurue . Yep believe I'd be shut mouthed about it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MUM da word! The MUMMER SOCIETY is in "session"... "Ken S." wants to be Initiated, Passed, & Raised, to the MOST SUBLIME Degree of MUMMERY.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread