Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have sorted out all this mess and have Jr's death in 1820 not Sr !
If that is so why is Thomas Beale Sr's death listed as September 1820 and Thomas Beale Jr's death October 1823, both in New Orleans?
Two different Beales, two different dates.
It takes more than just those court probate records to establish that these dates are not correct.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
THUS, ends the SAGA(S) of Thomas Beale, Sr. & Thomas "Jr." Beale (Thomas J. Beale aka TJB) in New Orleans, La. As Richard/Brad wrote... "In my judgement, his ONLY contribution to the treasure legend has been the USE OF HIS NAME." I agree...
So do I. :thumbsup:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If that is so why is Thomas Beale Sr's death listed as September 1820 and Thomas Beale Jr's death October 1823, both in New Orleans?
Two different Beales, two different dates.
It takes more than just those court probate records to establish that these dates are not correct.

No, that's is not correct and you can not prove it at all can you ? Just show us what you got there bud, but I know for a fact that what you say is FICTION !
Franklin said there was an obituary in the newspaper that is FICTIONAL too ! For the last year I have been 1.8 Years I have been asking for proof of this and you guys can not show it because it just dose not EXIST . LOL

You guys SPIN FICTION just so you can be right about something when your dead WRONG ! I have found the documents that state that Jr was the one who died in 1820 and his probate was in 1823 . PV himself would tell you, you guys are nuts !

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
FIRST! 1819... "Jr." came to town; he was 19; "Sr." & his family had been living at the Beale Plantation (aka Uptown Plantation, aka Rickerville), and had the "Beale" Hotel on Chartes St. in N.O. SO... "Sr." conveyed to "Jr." THE PLANTATION, and the HOTEL! "Sr." & family continued to live at the "Plantation" & "Jr." lived at the Hotel on Chartes St. and ran it as Hotel-Keeper.

Just as lost as the others in your FICTION !

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No, that's is not correct and you can not prove it at all can you ? Just show us what you got there bud, but I know for a fact that what you say is FICTION !
Franklin said there was an obituary in the newspaper that is FICTIONAL too ! For the last year I have been 1.8 Years I have been asking for proof of this and you guys can not show it because it just dose not EXIST . LOL

You guys SPIN FICTION just so you can be right about something when your dead WRONG ! I have found the documents that state that Jr was the one who died in 1820 and his probate was in 1823 . PV himself would tell you, you guys are nuts !
...and what do call the ambiguous items and "documents" that you have posted that have nothing to do with the Thomas Beale of the 1885 Beale Papers story?
One can not turn fiction into fact, no matter how hard one tries.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There you go again, you can not call us guys "nuts". You must think you are the smartest tack in the box. Well think again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread