HAS JOSH GATES OF EXPEDITION UNKNOWN DECODE THE BEALE CIPHERS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The segment on the James River & Catawba Cave was interesting; JR twists & turns as it goes to Lexington, Va./VMI; Catawba Cave WAS mentioned BRIEFLY by PV in one of his books... YET! It is in NORTHERN Roanoke/Botetourt County; the land-owner of the land/cave has written her own book, about the cave... NOTHING to do with "Beale" Treasure. MORE about the James River "twists & turns" on another "thread"...

Last edited:

LandKruiser

Feb 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just finished watching the show. It was a little cheesy but was interesting to see my hometown on TV. I would love to check out that cave sometime.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Nah, PoO is a LONG way from James River... he was looking at ridges on the EAST side of Bedford County, north of Big Island, Va., just pass "Lock" # 7 on the James River & Blue Ridge Parkway... ALL "Fed-Land"; JEFFERSON National Forest.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! Gonna be a SERIES; just got an e-mail from Ping Pong Productions. Josh LOVES Bedford County! Gonna be BACK! LOL!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Doc says I need all the rest I can get over the next month so the breast bone will heal up ok. Then all this next spring and summer is rehab time.

OK, I will help with the TN Birthday Party, at the TIKI BAR in August, 2015; background music will be BIRTHDAY! by the Beatles; then live music by bluegrass band, Buford Gap Boys; later, will be Rev. Billy C. Wirtz... out of retirement in Florida... Rock 'n Roll Gospel! Mud 'Rasseling in the "Pit" with Tiny Weeny Meanie & SNOOKY! Beach Bums Convention is near-by with TH'ers combing the beach (in Florida), looking for old "Brits ships/treasures", being filmed by BBC from UK; NO "call" for actors in this BRIT Reality Show... just be "natural". Heh, heh, heh... Jimmy Buffet has been invited... or, is it Warren Buffet...?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
See the HUMOR...? "Scoop" was Mud 'Rasseling with SNOOKY in the "Pit", at the TIKI BAR; she has a MEAN "kick", which injured his breast bone. Get well soon, "Scoop"...

Last edited:

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has Josh ever found anything he has gone searching for ? 70% of his show is how he gets to the site of interest and the site of information. Not to mention the drama and the reality tv show "con" of playing the same scene several times. Thus his hour show has maybe 10 minutes of the search and his conclusion. :laughing7: What a way to make money. I'm jealous. haha !

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime did great! Even refrained from singing sweethome Alabama...:laughing7:
I don't get lots of channels and see many treasure shows/hunts. That was alright to watch, quite tolerable compared to limited viewings of others.
Josh ain't too crazy with presentations so that's real good.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Justintime did great! Even refrained from singing sweethome Alabama...:laughing7:
I don't get lots of channels and see many treasure shows/hunts. That was alright to watch, quite tolerable compared to limited viewings of others.
Josh ain't too crazy with presentations so that's real good.

STILL didn't find it, tho...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope, did not show a claim of treasure. Thus no singing yet...
Hollywood might have had the nail found with a map of the cave.
Drop the nail through the key hole in D.O.I. onto map(Poe's golde bug story type locator) on to buried/recovered pots site.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Nope, did not show a claim of treasure. Thus no singing yet...
Hollywood might have had the nail found with a map of the cave.
Drop the nail through the key hole in D.O.I. onto map(Poe's golde bug story type locator) on to buried/recovered pots site.

Eh...? STILL no "BT"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread