HAS JOSH GATES OF EXPEDITION UNKNOWN DECODE THE BEALE CIPHERS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Sir, but as you know all ideas are theories until proven as law.

:notworthy:......

Does this reference strike an accord with you, in regards to a key name that you may still be, or have, researched, "the man from uncle." The first name would begin with an "R". Just curious.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You said it I did not. I have more facts than you will find on the Internet.

I have a lot but not as much that you have I am sure. May I suggest one day you donate them to the University or some Museum so that others may one day study your works. But until then they can buy your book.

May I have permission to put a link to your book that is on ebay on my site TheBealePapersDOTcom. It may bring more people to your ebay book sales.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
:notworthy:......

Does this reference strike an accord with you, in regards to a key name that you may still be, or have, researched, "the man from uncle." The first name would begin with an "R". Just curious.

The first name starts with a H Sir.
I think it needs said that although I hold you guy's with high regard, this board/forum is not were the theories become law. With that being said again I have proven with facts what I will be moving forward in the near future.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first name starts with a H Sir.
I think it needs said that although I hold you guy's with high regard, this board/forum is not were the theories become law. With that being said again I have proven with facts what I will be moving forward in the near future.

I think you're missing the subtle purpose in my post. My purpose was not to chastise you in any way. Theories should never become law, but perhaps fact someday once all of those facts have been collected and established, and the really important one, "directly connected."

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I think you're missing the subtle purpose in my post. My purpose was not to chastise you in any way. Theories should never become law, but perhaps fact someday once all of those facts have been collected and established, and the really important one, "directly connected."
(Chanting) "D & R!" "D & R!" "D & R!"

treasuretruth

Nov 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Video is no longer active. Anyone know where I can find it to view? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions