HAS JOSH GATES OF EXPEDITION UNKNOWN DECODE THE BEALE CIPHERS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm betting it ends just where it starts......still a complete mystery with nothing new (documented) laid on the table. I'd even bet on it. I think I'll do a movie instead.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The Traven Channel show, EXPEDITION UNKNOWN has been in Virginia searching for the Beale treasure vault. Josh Gates claims to have new insight of the unsolved ciphers.
The show will air, Thursday, Feb 26, 9:00pm

THANKS, ECS! Have it on calendar!

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm betting it ends just where it starts......still a complete mystery with nothing new (documented) laid on the table. I'd even bet on it. I think I'll do a movie instead.
...unless Jean provided him with the solved ciphers.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
tou·ché!

Think of a number, double it, add six, divide it in half, subtract the number you started with. The answer is three.

"([ ( 2 X + 6 ) / 2 ] - X = 3)" Solved!

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Josh makes a decent living and gets to travel a bunch in his life. Think about it. What are they gonna advertise? "Watch Josh play around, be funny and of course never find anything". It's entertainment, just like Destination Truth was. Many will watch, believe the hype and become treasure hunters. I'll watch, hoping that Jael de Pardo(babe) joins the team again...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Josh makes a decent living and gets to travel a bunch in his life. Think about it. What are they gonna advertise? "Watch Josh play around, be funny and of course never find anything". It's entertainment, just like Destination Truth was. Many will watch, believe the hype and become treasure hunters. I'll watch, hoping that Jael de Pardo(babe) joins the team again...

YEAH! Jael is a HOTTIE!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MAYBE, see Beale, & other "ghosties"; get "lost" in the mountains of the Blue Ridge Parkway; meet with MEAN ppl of Taylor Mountain... "tune in" & watch Jael SCREAM!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In the OP, ya think Josh has cracked the BC # 1...? Will Josh & Joel dance the Virginia Reel...? Watch the show & find out!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! Virginia Reel needs FIDDLES! Josh & Joel will be CLOGGING to banjo or two; they learned Clogging by stomping on a HUGE ant-hill of MEAN Ants... bare-footed!

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well at least Josh is in Bedford county, Virginia and not in Bedford Basin, Nova Scotia.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
WHAT...? Are they REALLY looking for the Oak Island "Treasure"...? "Beale Treasure" is just a "cover-up"...? !!! :tongue3:

Watch the show... Feb. 26 at 9 pm; then we will KNOW! :laughing7:

Last edited:

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Hahahaha, oh come on.....Is this post true? As ny wife said she did think Josh could find his a$$ if he had both hands on it......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread