Foolish Men and The BealeTreasure

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't you step up with your provenance. I will tell you a secret you may not know. If you post provenance I can believe I stop searching for the Beale Treasure. If I have any provenance I will have the Beale Treasure and you will simply wonder where I have gone. May be the same with Jean Laf, he may be recovering the treasure while we are on here talking?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't you step up with your provenance. I will tell you a secret you may not know. If you post provenance I can believe I stop searching for the Beale Treasure. If I have any provenance I will have the Beale Treasure and you will simply wonder where I have gone. May be the same with Jean Laf, he may be recovering the treasure while we are on here talking?

Well, my provenance is in the "original" narration and the author's own words in that narration. My provenance is also in the fact that not so much of a shred of provenance has ever been found in support of the tale, despite the efforts of thousands of capable and qualified researchers. And as for any treasure recoveries, these same provenances that I just pointed out make pretty good provenance that a treasure recovery will never happen. We can't make things real just because we want them to be. :thumbsup: So until the day comes that someone can post actual provenance to the contrary, my provenance still stands strong and factual and fully supported. Can you say the same? Sad but true, my friend.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have shown no provenance nor has ECS. You need to do what you want us do and you can't do it.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have shown no provenance nor has ECS. You need to do what you want us do and you can't do it.

You clearly don't understand the scope of, "provenance." Clearly you want the Beale paper story to be real, but, things still can't be made to be real just because you want them to be real.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You clearly don't understand the scope of, "provenance." Clearly you want the Beale paper story to be real, but, things still can't be made to be real just because you want them to be real.

I do not care whether the Beale Papers is a real treasure or not. All I want to see is information that either confirms or denies the story. You want us to prove it is real and we want you to prove it is not real. Neither can do that. But why you and ECS hover over this forum like a couple of vultures is beyond me. Nobody can get on here and say anything without getting attacked from both of you. You have just about ran off or got other members banned with your raving. But no matter. We do not have to discuss this matter to solve it. You two have fun with your negative crap.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not care whether the Beale Papers is a real treasure or not. All I want to see is information that either confirms or denies the story. You want us to prove it is real and we want you to prove it is not real. Neither can do that. But why you and ECS hover over this forum like a couple of vultures is beyond me. Nobody can get on here and say anything without getting attacked from both of you. You have just about ran off or got other members banned with your raving. But no matter. We do not have to discuss this matter to solve it. You two have fun with your negative crap.

Franklin you're falling back into that same state of denial you once broke free of some time back. You clearly understand the many inaccuracies and discrepancies and deceptions that exist within the tale and you clearly understand that not a single trace of the tale has ever been discovered anywhere. I understand that it is hard for you to let loose of the lore and romance that you have poured so much time and effort into but to fall back into that same state of denial again, despite what you know about the very questionable publication today, is rather surprising. Perhaps now would be a good time for you to explain what happened to those old receipts and how it is that TJB had time to go buffalo hunting and chasing grizzles while his vital mining enterprise was in wait of his leadership and return? Perhaps now would be a good time for you to pour over all of those existing inaccuracies, discrepancies, and deceptions again. :icon_thumleft:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin you're falling back into that same state of denial you once broke free of some time back. You clearly understand the many inaccuracies and discrepancies and deceptions that exist within the tale and you clearly understand that not a single trace of the tale has ever been discovered anywhere. I understand that it is hard for you to let loose of the lore and romance that you have poured so much time and effort into but to fall back into that same state of denial again, despite what you know about the very questionable publication today, is rather surprising. Perhaps now would be a good time for you to explain what happened to those old receipts and how it is that TJB had time to go buffalo hunting and chasing grizzles while his vital mining enterprise was in wait of his leadership and return? Perhaps now would be a good time for you to pour over all of those existing inaccuracies, discrepancies, and deceptions again. :icon_thumleft:

Well since you want to know. The letter of May 9, 1822 was sent to Robert Morriss by a mail carrier. That is the reason for no mention of gold or gold mining. Now the other letter that mentioned about their perilous enterprise and the gold discovery was in the iron box for the eyes of Robert Morriss only. I thought you should have been able to see this and figure it out but no, I guess you could not. As for the receipts and the iron box I will take Pauline Innis' spoken word to me over the telephone and the two pieces of receipts published in her book as undeniable evidence. I know it is not enough provenance for you but I do not care what you or ECS think you know which is very little.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well since you want to know. The letter of May 9, 1822 was sent to Robert Morriss by a mail carrier. That is the reason for no mention of gold or gold mining. Now the other letter that mentioned about their perilous enterprise and the gold discovery was in the iron box for the eyes of Robert Morriss only. I thought you should have been able to see this and figure it out but no, I guess you could not. As for the receipts and the iron box I will take Pauline Innis' spoken word to me over the telephone and the two pieces of receipts published in her book as undeniable evidence. I know it is not enough provenance for you but I do not care what you or ECS think you know which is very little.

What are you even talking about? Those letters were dated well after the alleged discovery of the mine, the party having been at for over three years by the time of the date on that letter. :laughing7: And as for Innis and her creative numbered paper...."that isn't even close to a receipt." Not only this, but the author of that narration says there was no receipts when he got the contents of the box, so how is it that Innis came up with items that weren't even said to have been in the box by the prior holder of that content? :laughing7: What Innis did was fail to make the same comparisons I did, had she done this she would have known that no additional pieces of paper existed after the Moriss possession but she didn't and now she has been conclusively exposed and caught red-handed in her scheme to deceive. This is why you always research those source materials instead of always taking them at their word. People lie, it's that simple. Innis got caught, as did the author. You can't make this all go away just because you want to believe in treasure. :icon_thumleft:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you even talking about? Those letters were dated well after the alleged discovery of the mine, the party having been at for over three years by the time of the date on that letter. :laughing7: And as for Innis and her creative numbered paper...."that isn't even close to a receipt." Not only this, but the author of that narration says there was no receipts when he got the contents of the box, so how is it that Innis came up with items that weren't even said to have been in the box by the prior holder of that content? :laughing7: What Innis did was fail to make the same comparisons I did, had she done this she would have known that no additional pieces of paper existed after the Moriss possession but she didn't and now she has been conclusively exposed and caught red-handed in her scheme to deceive. This is why you always research those source materials instead of always taking them at their word. People lie, it's that simple. Innis got caught, as did the author. You can't make this all go away just because you want to believe in treasure. :icon_thumleft:

Sure the letter was written after the discovery of the mines but the letter was delivered from St. Louis to Lynchburg by a carrier. You do not put gold silver or treasure in a letter that others may open and read. The letter containing the story of the finding of the gold silver and jewels exchanged was in the iron box for the eyes of Robert Morriss only. Is that too hard for you to understand. And for your information Pauline Innis did not have to lie for the sale of her book. She did not need the money like others that may do such a thing. And for the last time PAULINE INNIS IS NOT A LIAR. Not get that through your pea brain.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure the letter was written after the discovery of the mines but the letter was delivered from St. Louis to Lynchburg by a carrier. You do not put gold silver or treasure in a letter that others may open and read. The letter containing the story of the finding of the gold silver and jewels exchanged was in the iron box for the eyes of Robert Morriss only. Is that too hard for you to understand. And for your information Pauline Innis did not have to lie for the sale of her book. She did not need the money like others that may do such a thing. And for the last time PAULINE INNIS IS NOT A LIAR. Not get that through your pea brain.

Franklin, you're dodging the obvious, the date of the letter is the date it was penned, not the date it was delivered, as you're so desperately trying to convince people in order to keep the dream alive. :laughing7:

As for the piece of paper Innis presented, go read the narration again and you will find a chronological order of detailed contents, what Beale said was in the box, what Morriss said was in the box, and what your author claims was forwarded to him. "They are not consistent!" Only Morris claims that there were old receipts in the box, the author clearly leaves these out as having been received from Morriss, so what happened to them? And if the author didn't possess them then no possible way that Innis saw them in those same contents. It's that simple. Innis fabricated those pieces of paper...."Period!" This is what happens when people "don't research" their source materials in favor of jumping right into the chase. It all catches up to them sooner or later.......:icon_thumleft:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentleman if the intentional antagonizing of each other does not stop you WILL NOT LIKE WHAT HAPPENS! Last warning!

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, you're dodging the obvious, the date of the letter is the date it was penned, not the date it was delivered, as you're so desperately trying to convince people in order to keep the dream alive. :laughing7:

As for the piece of paper Innis presented, go read the narration again and you will find a chronological order of detailed contents, what Beale said was in the box, what Morriss said was in the box, and what your author claims was forwarded to him. "They are not consistent!" Only Morris claims that there were old receipts in the box, the author clearly leaves these out as having been received from Morriss, so what happened to them? And if the author didn't possess them then no possible way that Innis saw them in those same contents. It's that simple. Innis fabricated those pieces of paper...."Period!" This is what happens when people "don't research" their source materials in favor of jumping right into the chase. It all catches up to them sooner or later.......:icon_thumleft:

His companions, too, must all have shared his fate, as no one has ever demanded the box or claimed his effects.

What would constitute EFFECTS ??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread