Foolish Men and The BealeTreasure

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Another proposed theory is that Steven Girard had played a hand in the financial demise and ruin of this Thomas Beale and that he actually funneled all of this swindled wealth back into the United States? But this is all speculation, mind you.
"Another one bites the dust"- QUEEN

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No map then and no one was able to find the treasurer yet?
Did Mr Brake speak of a map or only direction's?

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
There's a map. I've found the treasure site from that map.

No "El Capitan" or "Jauquin Slowly".

"Itzy Bitzy"...no bigger than a flea.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a map. I've found the treasure site from that map.

No "El Capitan" or "Jauquin Slowly".

"Itzy Bitzy"...no bigger than a flea.
Then it can't be a red legged tarantula. they are a tad bit larger than itzy bitzy.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Announcement in about two months, Rebel. I'd like to know what Masterpoe thinks on this?

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
"Show you the gold"...is this what treasure investigation ultimately comes to ... money? In the end, we'll show you a treasure. However, first hear this: If a treasure investigation leads to the discovery of a chest, buried, in a spot that is private/protected property, this is a success! Who cares about seeing "the gold"... if you can't access it I'm saying. One still has a success! It is found! The Beale is solved! We're just waiting to make the announcement. Be patient and wait like we do. Sometimes one does not own anything but intellectual property...the knowledge of it all. AND THAT'S AS VALUABLE AS SOLID GOLD.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and this is the Beale treasure of which you post?
Only one deposit site was mentioned in the Beale letters to Morriss, the entire basis of this tale.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Yes, ECS ...and another treasure. There are two (with possible other locations associated with this one). Both are not Beale, one is Beale. The other...follow the clues above. I must talk around it right now. Anyone that wants to get serious with this (with me)...PM me. Masterpoe...ECS...Rebel...Franklin...Doveturtle...let's get on board and discover! This is a tightrope within a gauntlet.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, ECS ...and another treasure. There are two (with possible other locations associated with this one). Both are not Beale, one is Beale. The other...follow the clues above. I must talk around it right now. Anyone that wants to get serious with this (with me)...PM me. Masterpoe...ECS...Rebel...Franklin...Doveturtle...let's get on board and discover! This is a tightrope within a gauntlet.

Not I, sorry. I have been on over one hundred of these deciphered hunts quite enough. There is no treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread