Foolish Men and The BealeTreasure

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, so if Franklin uses it in a book DOSE we get paid?

You, Poe and Laf haven't said enough information worth 25 cents yet how do you expect anyone to write a book and market it.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
By use of the magic word, "plaglarism ". :thumbsup:
But they may call it "borrowing". :dontknow:
Not saying they would consciously do such a thing.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The internet is a dangerous yet wonderful tool. Sure, anything we put out here pretty much becomes public domain, to a point. Yes folks can copy and paste and use much of what is encountered in this typically free space, such as these forums......that is until they attempt to profit from said usages. This is where the rules change.

In all of this internet space one has to remember that it also creates and stores things like first dates of known publish, access from IP addresses, etc. So really, why fear putting details of discovery out here? There really is no reason to fear it, and in fact, there's often even good reason to do it. Just clearing up some of the concerns and issues often commented on in these forums.
Crypto , it would be well worth you time to reread this post now by Bigscoop, and then, understand later.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is always one thing that has bothered me on this forum. What has other treasure hunters got against other treasure hunters. I mean we do 50 years or more of R & I and 50 years going over deeds, wills, documents old diaries and family Bibles along with tons of other paper work and driver tens of thousands of miles and then to get on these forums and be ridiculed because you place all of your experiences and hard earned research into a book so others can use it for a road map that will speed up their work and research. I simply can not understand such treasure hunter's thought patterns. If in fact they are actually treasure hunters. I mean before we had this ciber deal with computers I was up at two or three o'clock in the morning driving hundreds of miles, searching for treasure or research and then driving back home the same day-------six hours to Georgia or six hours to Tennessee or Maryland----------treasure hunt and then drive back home the same day. I kept a journal from 1999 to 2010 after that I quit keeping down all my work but that was when the good things started to happen I was actually finding treasure, finding what I had been researching for but since I did not record it everyone will just have to find where I hinted at the finds here on this forum and other forums. I have really lived my whole lifetime treasure hunting. When I worked at my job for 60 or more hours a week, I was constantly going over the Beale Cipher Codes in my mind while working 14 hour days. That is how I broke the cipher codes and copyrighted them in the year 1999-2000. Some posters get on here ridiculing others that have blazed the trails for their few days of treasure hunting--------my treasure hunting has been for 57 years 24 hours 7 days a week and one day I will be rewarded if I ever get permission from those with authority over the lands where they are canceled.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've always maintained that, like the feedback or not, these forums are the absolute best place in the world to keep your research, ideas and notions, in check. Contrary opinion and different points in debate can often be the catalyst to fresh ideas and notions. It is the foolish and vain treasure hunter who believes that he is going to, or has, solved any long standing mystery by himself, a great deal of what he researchers already being on the heals of long and hard work by others. At best he may someday assemble in correct order what others have already put out there for him. If you can read it and weigh it then someone else made that possible. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is always one thing that has bothered me on this forum. What has other treasure hunters got against other treasure hunters. I mean we do 50 years or more of R & I and 50 years going over deeds, wills, documents old diaries and family Bibles along with tons of other paper work and driver tens of thousands of miles and then to get on these forums and be ridiculed because you place all of your experiences and hard earned research into a book so others can use it for a road map that will speed up their work and research. I simply can not understand such treasure hunter's thought patterns. If in fact they are actually treasure hunters. I mean before we had this ciber deal with computers I was up at two or three o'clock in the morning driving hundreds of miles, searching for treasure or research and then driving back home the same day-------six hours to Georgia or six hours to Tennessee or Maryland----------treasure hunt and then drive back home the same day. I kept a journal from 1999 to 2010 after that I quit keeping down all my work but that was when the good things started to happen I was actually finding treasure, finding what I had been researching for but since I did not record it everyone will just have to find where I hinted at the finds here on this forum and other forums. I have really lived my whole lifetime treasure hunting. When I worked at my job for 60 or more hours a week, I was constantly going over the Beale Cipher Codes in my mind while working 14 hour days. That is how I broke the cipher codes and copyrighted them in the year 1999-2000. Some posters get on here ridiculing others that have blazed the trails for their few days of treasure hunting--------my treasure hunting has been for 57 years 24 hours 7 days a week and one day I will be rewarded if I ever get permission from those with authority over the lands where they are canceled.

This sounds like what that guy that thinks the treasure to be in Poe's house would say.
There once was a man lost in the desert. He walked for many miles and looked for water under every rock, yet found none. He died there as he still had not found water. At the time they found him he was moving east one mile from a river going the same direction as he for the last one hundred miles before his death. He could not see the river for the trees were in the way. Yet he thought the trees not to be real for trees do not grow in the desert, but they do grow next to rivers.

Move to what is growing at the time and you shall be refreshed!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen end the implied insults or find you can't post at all....

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posts deleted for being off topic....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Until one gives up the notion that the Beale story is factual, they will never understand the solution. The story is fiction. How has studying the literal story ever gotten you anywhere...
How can there be an actual "solution" if the Beale story is fiction?
Every solution claimed has been different from the others, so in a sense, being a work of fiction there are unlimited "solutions" totally based on the decoders expectations.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Heh... the "problem" as I see it is... MOST folks pay TOO much attention to the 1st part of the "Beale Story"; I focus on the 2nd part ("CONFEDERATE WAR +"). See MORE info & HISTORY "coming together"... 1865-1885 has it ALL! FORGET TJB, Thomas Beale, Sr./Jr., War of 1812, Buford's Tavern, etc. Focus on Buford's Depot/Fancy Farm, & CONFEDERATE WAR "history"! HH! Good Luck!

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
ECS - Good question. REBEL - Good Response.
Answer: My answer must be limited as we have a work in progress. ECS, you must first understand the "game" that the fictional story is. Unless you understand this, you will not understand the "solution". Unfortunately, I cannot divulge the "solution" yet (or anything else that relates to this solution). What I can say is that the Beale mystery is solved via a unique path from its inherent game that is within the story. I realize that not enough has been said to sway anyone from pursuing their own method of solution, nor would I want to cause disappointment in their pursuit...however, know that the solution is at hand. When I can say more (all) ...I will. Finally, the Beale Papers story is fiction with some factual points contained within. "Factional" as I think REBEL has pointed out before. It is within this fictional tale that a game is housed. This game will lead to ... the wait will be at least 6 months. I have not divulged any more or less than I am supposed to and as I have posted in the past, there are at least seven locations that are associated with the "game" contained within the story. Don't stop working on your own theories...just know that something big is at hand.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... the Beale Papers story is fiction with some factual points contained within. "Factional" as I think REBEL has pointed out before. It is within this fictional tale that a game is housed. This game will lead to ...
...many burned candles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread