Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
In 1822, William Clark became Superintendent of Indian Affairs in St Louis, and was responsible of issuing licenses and granting passports for entering the Indian territories in the West. Clark also protected the Indian tribes land rights from encroachment from those who would exploit the resources of the tribal lands in the west.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Parallels between the Risque extended family and the Beale story

Well, back to the possibilities....
The Beale name: Duel between Risqué and Beale/Served with Pascal Buford at the Battle of New Orleans
Bedford county: Buford Inn run by Pascal Buford
Buffalo hunt: From journals of William Clark
Friendly Indians: Henry Atkinson Kennerly, son of George Hancock Kennerly, traded with Indians in Montana, and married an Indian
Robert Morriss: Uncle of James Beverly Ward
St Louis: Kennerly mercantile store and Jackson Barracks post office
Santa Fe: John Pickrell Risqué massacred by Indians while inspecting gold& silver mines

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
James Addison Reavis(1843-1914) used his forging skills during his service with Hunter's Regiment, CSA 8th Division of Missouri State Guard. After the War, worked briefly in St Louis before moving west to begin his Baron of Arizona land grab. Here are the details without the treasure legend hype:
The Baron of Arizona
Your theory rests upon combining two very separate treasure tales with the massacre of 30 men as the link, combined with a forgers Arizona land grab with a KGC reference thrown in for good measure.
I agree with "Scoop" on this one- nothing to do with Beale, the job pamphlet, or the Risqué extended family.

Sorry buddy, it is active and not at rest:tongue3:

and it doesn't help to act the part of an educated role, claiming that I only have one fact.....LOL , some historians

I never attributed anything to the Risque family....sorry again

if you read my statements, these numbers View attachment 1119108 from the Peralta Stones would have popped into your head straight from the Beale like a signature, from the 2 yr contract, finding gold in march (3rd month) to mine for 18 months.....etc

And not one of you have decoded the Beale, because if you did, you would know what the 3 parts of the puzzle were, as the codes are nothing but jibberish in 1 and 3

and you wouldn't chase through history about a fake story, looking for "agents" along a path of the mystery man Beale...LOL ...

You would know it was a guy named James Reavis, and that he had crafted so many pieces of planted information, that you would follow this trail all the way to china......

it said so in the investigation that he was notoriously famous for planting information in numerous locations around the country. Just look for yourself where he was operating a money laundering racket and real estate scam from St. Louis,

if you just looked you would see more evidence than just your own attempt to debunk mine.

I refuse to spell out anything to a fact junkie who refutes anything other than his own theory

I do not practice ignoring facts to make assumptions

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sorry buddy, it is active and not at rest:tongue3:

and it doesn't help to act the part of an educated role, claiming that I only have one fact.....LOL , some historians

I never attributed anything to the Risque family....sorry again

if you read my statements, these numbers View attachment 1119108 from the Peralta Stones would have popped into your head straight from the Beale like a signature, from the 2 yr contract, finding gold in march (3rd month) to mine for 18 months.....etc

And not one of you have decoded the Beale, because if you did, you would know what the 3 parts of the puzzle were, as the codes are nothing but jibberish in 1 and 3

and you wouldn't chase through history about a fake story, looking for "agents" along a path of the mystery man Beale...LOL ...

You would know it was a guy named James Reavis, and that he had crafted so many pieces of planted information, that you would follow this trail all the way to china......

it said so in the investigation that he was notoriously famous for planting information in numerous locations around the country. Just look for yourself where he was operating a money laundering racket and real estate scam from St. Louis,

if you just looked you would see more evidence than just your own attempt to debunk mine.

I refuse to spell out anything to a fact junkie who refutes anything other than his own theory

Question is... have YOU found the BEALE TREASURE...? YES or NO. THIS is the BEALE CODES "Forum"...

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is sitting on the rock isnt a code then?

where are your codes was the question?

and yes me and another member here are digging there after the thaw, with a third party if he will join us

but you need not worry yourselves in other people's affairs

I think you guy are thinking inside the box just like he wanted you to

I'm done fighting a stubborn defense mechanism that you use to skirt the issue

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
what is sitting on the rock isnt a code then?

where are your codes was the question?

and yes me and another member here are digging there after the thaw, with a third party if he will join us

but you need not worry yourselves in other people's affairs

I think you guy are thinking inside the box just like he wanted you to

I'm done fighting a stubborn defense mechanism that you use to skirt the issue

HH! Good Luck!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... it doesn't help to act the part of an educated role, claiming that I only have one fact.....LOL , some historians...

it said so in the investigation that he was notoriously famous for planting information in numerous locations around the country. Just look for yourself where he was operating a money laundering racket and real estate scam from St. Louis....

Facts can be arranged to fit ones pet theory on Beale.
"Reason for doubting these other theories is simply because of the way the supporting information has been compiled...first a pet theory is formed, then the evidence will be arranged and likewise presented so that it supports the pet theory...this is a very easy thing to do, forcing the evidence to fit the theory" -Brad Andrews
Without a direct connection to Ward or Sherman, or how the "forged" Beale Papers came into their possession, your Reavis theory suffers from a weak premise.
That is a FACT, ignored with your ASSUMPTION.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Facts can be arranged to fit ones pet theory on Beale.
"Reason for doubting these other theories is simply because of the way the supporting information has been compiled...first a pet theory is formed, then the evidence will be arranged and likewise presented so that it supports the pet theory...this is a very easy thing to do, forcing the evidence to fit the theory" -Brad Andrews
Without a direct connection to Ward or Sherman, or how the "forged" Beale Papers came into their possession, your Reavis theory suffers from a weak premise.
That is a FACT, ignored with your ASSUMPTION.

My pet is barking ECS, excuse me for a second, i'll catch up to your proof of another solve when you post something

Thanks Rebel, will take it with a grain of salt and am still looking for coded patterns.

I have found that there are other works I still need to try for 1 and 3.

The way I am looking at it all, is that the Beale were a kind of historical document of the foundation of the KGC, by Calhoun, and was instrumental in the sequence of the papers used to decipher them

The author used these Beale codes to show the formation of the codes, from the formation of the country itself, and being used from the 1) the original articles of the confederation, then the DOI, then there is the final paper.

So far these codes from the articles in #1 leave me with legible phrases, but they are pieced together in order, to show the description of the KEY itself, so that you will have no trouble finding it, but in kind of an ad-lib manner you see the intent of the description

When you use the Articles of the Confederation in #1, you do not have completed sentences like in the DOI in #2, so that's why I think he placed a certain partial code in the #1 and left the rest to the person to find the DOI

To leave everyone spinning

If you were to find the right DOI in PA, the one that has the SINJed hole in it, you would have the two, out of the three

The third, is also marked on the Priest stone, having three numbers as a trail of clues once you can "see" the answer standing out and matching, they all fall exactly into place

View attachment 1119410 The Heart is the third, and the code will obviously be found in relation to that Latin Heart stone which has marks related to properties where the 'good ol boys' were familiar with

Other evidence I have gathered, showed a slight influence in the Mormon-esque '2 year contract' phrase, AND I have found that there are locations on the property in the Beale, and on the stones, that confirm that there is a site in Bedford Basin, NS, a stone carved with the symbol of the "Mikmaw Confederacy"

View attachment 1119412 The Priest stone align over this section, and the Bedford Basin Carving is also carved there. They were hosting ritualistic ceremonies, the first with Burning Crosses

The similarity to the carved ground markings in Bedford, NS is unmistakeable with the landscaping being done there.

The Symbols combined as they had intended, shows how both they were planning to eradicate the Native Americans by the Cross in the Hand of Calhoun, the Witch with the spot on the hand, and also steal the ark and other Biblical items that were placed in Nova Scotia crafting their rights and ceremonies as Knights of the Golden Circle of the Confederacy

A Patchwork of these terms as taken from these marking being from those types of round circles, and their attempt to trick all Christians into thinking they were doing god's missionary work by initiating Manifest Destiny and all of the other corruptions against the acts of the Supreme Court.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
My pet is barking ECS, excuse me for a second, i'll catch up to your proof of another solve when you post something

Thanks Rebel, will take it with a grain of salt and am still looking for coded patterns.

I have found that there are other works I still need to try for 1 and 3.

The way I am looking at it all, is that the Beale were a kind of historical document of the foundation of the KGC, by Calhoun, and was instrumental in the sequence of the papers used to decipher them

The author used these Beale codes to show the formation of the codes, from the formation of the country itself, and being used from the 1) the original articles of the confederation, then the DOI, then there is the final paper.

So far these codes from the articles in #1 leave me with legible phrases, but they are pieced together in order, to show the description of the KEY itself, so that you will have no trouble finding it, but in kind of an ad-lib manner you see the intent of the description

When you use the Articles of the Confederation in #1, you do not have completed sentences like in the DOI in #2, so that's why I think he placed a certain partial code in the #1 and left the rest to the person to find the DOI

To leave everyone spinning

If you were to find the right DOI in PA, the one that has the SINJed hole in it, you would have the two, out of the three

The third, is also marked on the Priest stone, having three numbers as a trail of clues once you can "see" the answer standing out and matching, they all fall exactly into place

View attachment 1119410 The Heart is the third, and the code will obviously be found in relation to that Latin Heart stone which has marks related to properties where the 'good ol boys' were familiar with

Other evidence I have gathered, showed a slight influence in the Mormon-esque '2 year contract' phrase, AND I have found that there are locations on the property in the Beale, and on the stones, that confirm that there is a site in Bedford Basin, NS, a stone carved with the symbol of the "Mikmaw Confederacy"

View attachment 1119412 The Priest stone align over this section, and the Bedford Basin Carving is also carved there. They were hosting ritualistic ceremonies, the first with Burning Crosses

The similarity to the carved ground markings in Bedford, NS is unmistakeable with the landscaping being done there.

The Symbols combined as they had intended, shows how both they were planning to eradicate the Native Americans by the Cross in the Hand of Calhoun, the Witch with the spot on the hand, and also steal the ark and other Biblical items that were placed in Nova Scotia crafting their rights and ceremonies as Knights of the Golden Circle of the Confederacy

A Patchwork of these terms as taken from these marking being from those types of round circles, and their attempt to trick all Christians into thinking they were doing god's missionary work by initiating Manifest Destiny and all of the other corruptions against the acts of the Supreme Court.

NO Bedford Basin in Virginia... YOU "talking" about Bedford County in PA...? A "Basin" implies WATER... we are NOT near "The BAY", nor The OCEAN (Md.).

Last edited:

wacouta

Aug 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
possible solution?

NO Bedford Basin in Virginia... YOU "talking" about Bedford County in PA...? A "Basin" implies WATER... we are NOT near "The BAY", nor The OCEAN (Md.).

If you put 1,2 and 3 together on number three, you will find the 1776th number.
take the sequence;
67,97,109,121,135,181,203,219,228,256,21,34,77,319,374,382,675,684,717,864,203,4,18,92,16
using the DOI you get;
I,T,T,P,D,A,E,R,A,R,C,T,B,I,T,A,J,L,S,H,E,C,B,C,T
look at the sequence; TAJLSHECB and rearrange Ths J Bealc "C" a mistake?

ok now put the words "Declaration of Indepence" under the list of letters.
Subtract from the even letters ie the first is "T" T-e=O etc
and you get;
OQDCXC EV FELTNO
OQ DCXCV Left one
It could be map coordinates?

1 has 520 numbers, 2 has 763, and 3 has 617. When added together is 1900. This is divisible by 25 or the number of letters in "Declaration of Independence." The 1776th happens to be a start for the 72cnd DOI. In general, I think it's a strong possibility for a key else wheres if this is wrong.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

The way I am looking at it all, is that the Beale were a kind of historical document of the foundation of the KGC, by Calhoun, and was instrumental in the sequence of the papers used to decipher them...

Other evidence I have gathered, showed a slight influence in the Mormon-esque '2 year contract' phrase, AND I have found that there are locations on the property in the Beale, and on the stones, that confirm that there is a site in Bedford Basin, NS, a stone carved with the symbol of the "Mikmaw Confederacy"...

You have gone from Reavis in Arizona and Peralta Stones to a Native Canadian Confederacy in Bedford Basin, Nova Scotia to John C Calhoun and the KGC to the US Supreme Court.
Now that is "PATCHWORK"!
...and all of this is connected to the Beale Papers?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
obviously this was larger than just one or two people printing a pamphlet

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
obviously this was larger than just one or two people printing a pamphlet
Well it has become larger than the pamphlet due to off the wall theories of those claiming that the Beale Papers are more than what they are.
The only real facts concerning the job pamphlet are who had the copyright, who and where it was printed, and where it was advertised and sold.
All else, is pure speculation, based on one's pet theory.
That is the beauty of the Beale Papers-it can not be proved or disproved... and the beat goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread