Finders Keepers takes on the NSA Codebeakers about the Beale Codes

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok we got a offer to do a TV show on the Beale Codes. I tried for years to find a way to make money from this hunt if no treasure is there but its time I show the world what I know. I told the film company I would only do the show if Tod from the National Cryptologic Museum and other Beale codebreakers could be on the show so I could answer their questions and prove this Beale Treasure Hunt is real. Its time to bring this hunt to a end. If you would like to be on the TV show send me a privet message.
Den

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok we got a offer to do a TV show on the Beale Codes. I tried for years to find a way to make money from this hunt if no treasure is there but its time I show the world what I know. I told the film company I would only do the show if Tod from the National Cryptologic Museum and other Beale codebreakers could be on the show so I could answer their questions and prove this Beale Treasure Hunt is real. Its time to bring this hunt to a end. If you would like to be on the TV show send me a privet message.
Den

If we end the mysterious Beale Papers there will be only one show. For 130 years this has been something that only a handful of people say they have decoded with proof to back it up. I say let someone come forth with a challenge of 10 million dollars and 50% of what is found to the first person who has broken the Beale Code Papers. Then if there is no treasure but proof something was there they have something for there work. To show your work on the cipher to the world must be worth something.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I say let someone come forth with a challenge of 10 million dollars and 50% of what is found to the first person who has broken the Beale Code Papers. Then if there is no treasure but proof something was there they have something for there work. To show your work on the cipher to the world must be worth something.
Someone does seem to have a mercenary attitude concerning the alleged deciphering of C & C3.
Finding treasure talks, claim cipher breaking walks.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we end the mysterious Beale Papers there will be only one show. For 130 years this has been something that only a handful of people say they have decoded with proof to back it up. I say let someone come forth with a challenge of 10 million dollars and 50% of what is found to the first person who has broken the Beale Code Papers. Then if there is no treasure but proof something was there they have something for there work. To show your work on the cipher to the world must be worth something.

This is what you're not understanding about the Beale Ciphers. How can you prove accurate solution to something that by it's very design allows for endless solutions? Without a key you're only fooling yourself with a claim of solution. And you are wrong....many people have created solutions over the years. Solutions aren't nearly as rare as you have convinced yourself.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
This is what you're not understanding about the Beale Ciphers. How can you prove accurate solution to something that by it's very design allows for endless solutions? Without a key you're only fooling yourself with a claim of solution. And you are wrong....many people have created solutions over the years. Solutions aren't nearly as rare as you have convinced yourself.

I have the Key's. Yes you are right there is no other way to do it.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Den

I have a job, But if they are willing to pay me about 250,000.00 up front for me to be there I can see a way to take time to be there. I have spoken to the people I work for and there is no way to take off 6-8 weeks for a tv show without losing my job.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Den

Prof. Craig Bauer (York College, PA) This guy has worked with the NSA. He is a nonbeliever in the Beale Papers. If you can make this guy believe you have deciphered the Beal Papers you have proven you did it.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the Key's. Yes you are right there is no other way to do it.

Nowhere is it written,....."Keys"......just, "key". One is plural and other is singular. Do you really think the unknown author didn't know the difference? Good luck, but I fear you are only creating your own illusion of solution.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Nowhere is it written,....."Keys"......just, "key". One is plural and other is singular. Do you really think the unknown author didn't know the difference? Good luck, but I fear you are only creating your own illusion of solution.

BigS your lack of Faith in me is a bit over the top. Do not Fear for I have worked this out. Good Luck and get well.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...If they are willing to pay me about 250,000.00 up front for me to be there I can see a way to take time to be there...
If they are willing to pay me $250,000 up front I'd become the #1 Beale treasure believer! :laughing7:
...and I would create enough cipher solutions to satisfy every opinion and theory.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Book cipher is a kind of secret code, that uses a very common article (a book) as the key. All they have to do is to transmit the location codes that are needed to pinpoint specific words in that book.

If you don't know which book, no way of cracking!

I'm aware of this.....and my faith in you isn't an issue, it's just that I've seen all these roads traveled before with the same end results for the same reasons. Time always allows for these same hard realities to set in. So like I said, good luck, but I wouldn't be too confident in your solution.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a job, But if they are willing to pay me about 250,000.00 up front for me to be there I can see a way to take time to be there. I have spoken to the people I work for and there is no way to take off 6-8 weeks for a tv show without losing my job.

JEAN IF YOU WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO PAY YOU $250,000 UP FRONT :icon_scratch: that will never happen. Why not show everyone what we have , This was your idea to prove you and finderskeepers and others broke the codes so now we have the TV show SERIES to set things streight. I am sure the film company can work with you on days to film at your house and this could be done in less time than you think. Everyone says they broke the codes and this is the time to put up and show up. I am willing to show everything I know and take on the NSA and other code breakers on TV and dig at 2 sites . Franklin has broken the codes and he has a dig site and I am sure he will do the show. This TV Network can help us get our sites dug up and its better to have a film crew with you on a dig like this . This is a one time in a life time offer.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
JEAN IF YOU WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO PAY YOU $250,000 UP FRONT :icon_scratch: that will never happen. Why not show everyone what we have , This was your idea to prove you and finderskeepers and others broke the codes so now we have the TV show SERIES to set things streight. I am sure the film company can work with you on days to film at your house and this could be done in less time than you think. Everyone says they broke the codes and this is the time to put up and show up. I am willing to show everything I know and take on the NSA and other code breakers on TV and dig at 2 sites . Franklin has broken the codes and he has a dig site and I am sure he will do the show. This TV Network can help us get our sites dug up and its better to have a film crew with you on a dig like this . This is a one time in a life time offer.

HH! Good LUCK! AND! Have FUN!

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why ask for $250,000 to show what you know. If you did break the codes then you have a dig site and this film crew will help you get a dig permit. THE REWARD is the GOLD and SILVER found at your site, thats worth more than $250,000 and no need for a job .

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am requesting a small retainer to take care of my normal expenses while away.

Just to cover the few weeks out and the prep times with some gear for the job, as I have rent to pay and a business to put on hold in cold storage.

I am hoping to be able to get a mere 25,000.00 out of the whole Beale gig, with only 5,000.00 for the retainer

We hope to go to the Locale in VA, and examine markings, going then to AZ to Walk the Line to their mines, then back to the 2 calculated areas in VA where they stashed their goods

After the areas are examined and the clues are all filmed, with troves located, I am hoping to take them through another coincidental part of these discoveries,

I hope to film a second Show with them, but that will all come after we end the segment looking at the graphics drawn from the air in the terrain as the camera ascends over the map, showing the Heart Shaped areas and the Keyhole, with all of the layers intertwined into an awesome graphics display of the area, showing the way they held their ceremonies around the fires of a Charing Cross. one that begins in the areas in the markings of VA's hillsides and makes the connections to another location included in these older cults' practices and travels.

one that connects to a marking of terrain found in Bedford Basin, Nova Scotia. :headbang:

One that makes it to VA, all the way from an exploration team in Halifax, called the Oak Island Eldorado Company :skullflag:

after the examination of the Beale, the discovery of the areas' clues in Nova Scotia, we journey there to film a second segment under the examination of this company and its history, with a discovery of the areas' major clues, offering insight into a group of Business Plotters who were trying to continue this conspiracy into the early 20th century, by claiming to be the King's Chosen Born men.

We will track all the way through the Nova Scotia Island chains, showing the exact likenesses of these carvings to the clues spoken in the KGC's rituals and their manuals, how the creators of these original clues had made an exact copy of these older stone markings, and using the encryption techniques of the "Pirates of Old" and move through a set of clues to majestic carved markings, overlooking the coast, showing the original set of codes laid by Nicolas Poussin, and set into the area by Samuel Champlain himself. Discovering the series of clues we move into action and sail the routes as I showed you in the collage I sent you Dennis

We take the trip that leads through to the St. Lawrence Seaway, down to the Richelieu River Stones we found, and into the basin of Lake Champlain to finish in the original discoveries of the area, that hide a secret Royal trove, and a fabled Masonic Vault, with contents that the Mormons were claiming to have found, holding the evidence of the kingdom of Henry IV, Francis Bacon's works of the Bible, Shakespeare, and more:hello2:

I am pretty psyched after the interview

I hope she will pass on my idea to the directors about them setting up a show and taking a Forrest Fenn ride with Expedition Unknown in Colorado with me, to grab hold of some great footage.

Then who knows whats next.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
250,000 is what I need. You and Franklin have both broke the code, Right. There are other ways to prove you have broken the codes than running around all over VA and NC digging up the place on a tv show.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread