Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have lint...

800px-Pocket_lint.JPG

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
And this has what to do with the Beale Ciphers or treasure?

It just seems to be what people think of the people digging holes looking for treasure . All relics hunting will be considered a destruction of historic sites even on private property .

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It just seems to be what people think of the people digging holes looking for treasure . All relics hunting will be considered a destruction of historic sites even on private property .

Actually, the state/feds already have the right to assume control, at least temporarily, over private lands/sites that are deemed to be, "sites of historical significance." This is why many landowners keep such possibilities under their hat, the same reason why many construction projects have been haltered, etc., etc. There's even one famous case involving a cave on private land where a large number of early mud-stone images were discovered, harvested, and then sold that brought about the property/site being seized and criminal charges even filed. I think that was in Ohio if memory serves me correctly.

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, the state/feds already have the right to assume control, at least temporarily, over private lands/sites that are deemed to be, "sites of historical significance." This is why many landowners keep such possibilities under their hat, the same reason why many construction projects have been haltered, etc., etc. There's even one famous case involving a cave on private land where a large number of early mud-stone images were discovered, harvested, and then sold that brought about the property/site being seized and criminal charges even filed. I think that was in Ohio if memory serves me correctly.

So why would someone dig at all? Unless they worked for the Government already!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So why would someone dig at all? Unless they worked for the Government already!

There's yesterday and there's today....two entirely different eras. "A lot" of laws have been passed since the early 1800's. As for today, if folks are actually digging for a buried Beale treasure they won't ever have to worry about it. A lot of ways things can be six feet under the ground that don't/didn't require digging to access. Just saying,....if the alleged vault ever existed in the "assumed" traditional buried sense then the secret recovery, equal division into 31 shares, and the distribution would be an awful lot to ask of just "one man." Pretty much a given that it wouldn't stay a secret very long and that he couldn't do it all alone. Just another Bigscoop Beale tale reality that folks need to step back and consider before they commit to anything......:thumbsup:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...You should know the name Eldorado by now.
I am the only one who has cracked both the Persher Coding, Cracked the Cipher method, found the Vault, the current landowner...
Is this 20102 of the Beale Mystery Team?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I am sitting on the property owner's info right now and have so many things to do to get ready to unearth this trove, and others from scoring the mines and the troves
The Judge of the Key and the Solve is the one who will obviously not be confined to one theory, and can actually step aside to see the direct correlations that I have made in the Simpson Papers as being fact
… MAY 06, 2015
...and still even after being "ready to unearth this trove" in 2015, the only item "unearthed" was 81618/Legrand's solicitation of financial gifts for a promised share of this alleged trove.
...and that does pass a judgement on these proclaimed "keeper of the keys" .

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and still even after being "ready to unearth this trove" in 2015, the only item "unearthed" was 81618/Legrand's solicitation of financial gifts for a promised share of this alleged trove.
...and that does pass a judgement on these proclaimed "keeper of the keys" .

Free Speech is only free speech if you agree with their opinion of what the truth is! The fact that they come against you means you are doing something right!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread