The Simpson Papers

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you talking about yourself or is that insult pointing at me. Jean Laf, I don't like talking to you, listening to you and because of you I will not post about the Beale Treasure so long as you are here.

Me, you said that I was taking post from here and punting them on my site. That would be like you taking stuff from post here and putting in your book without permission. Defamation—also calumny, vilification, and traducement—is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual person, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation as well as other various kinds of defamation that retaliate against groundless criticism.
From Wikipedia

Like saying someones website had viruses.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
WONDERED why I was getting so many viruses; THANKS, franklin!

From Wikipedia, A person who defames another may be called a "defamer", "famacide", "libeler" or "slanderer".

We need to be very careful about what is said in some of our post. I have several large Forum Sites that have had people say some item about others that have had bad repercussions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen please end the sniping at each other now.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the break from my own posts

Now back to the documentary we are booked to film this year on the score

I have the land owner's information and the acres looks sweet. He even parceled out that one section surrounding the 2 troves

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
Thanks for the break from my own posts

Now back to the documentary we are booked to film this year on the score

I have the land owner's information and the acres looks sweet. He even parceled out that one section surrounding the 2 troves

Good luck!

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
National Cyptological Museum hosts a Symposium every two years, but is rejecting any offers, claiming we missed the deadlines....

who would care about a measly deadline when this was on the table.:dontknow:

I had to write a full document to convince them about the work...now they are going to hold onto it and use it for their own ...this sucks giving them info.....

Sounded like a bunch of VERY retired codebrakers, and the secretary handling it all? sounded like and avid Sunday Paper Word Scramble master runnning a chair dancing gathering,

all the excitement would have probably sent a few into bankrupcy for the fraud they were publishing daily. They said that last years meeting the keynote speaker was set up for hours to debunk the Beale and "the best of the best" just believed the guy

he probably stumbled on the other Beales and is still in denial....lol

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bumping to top cause its long overdue for some clarity

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think it works that way. :laughing7:

Oh....and it works by flooding the site with "History" from another time? Just to "Offer Insight" into your creation of a new roundabout explanation of how to make sense of codes you haven't broken.?

Anyways me and Jean will just enjoy the actual solves with Ken Bauman.........as we are finishing the filming this spring and are already booked producing podcasts and other film options.....

You can just watch it all unfold then......I dont think you deserve to even see you are being a fool, you seem to do nothing but offer a laugh and a "History Lesson" about your research...

When did you ever try to work on the codes???

This subject is so tied up with BS that I ahve had to go internationally to find master codebreakers to verify my work,,,,,

Guys who work on things like Kryptos........real codebreakers......not Armchair Historians sensationalizing their theories for their "oops" saga about what they forgot to study in school before their finals.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyways me and Jean will just enjoy the actual solves with Ken Bauman.........as we are finishing the filming this spring and are already booked producing podcasts and other film options...
Will this be "based on a true story" where Reavis meets Emerson and Poe by way of Jean Lafitte and they create the Beale Papers with Jacob Waltz about the Templar treasure being buried in Pennslyvania and Nova Scotia?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh....and it works by flooding the site with "History" from another time? Just to "Offer Insight" into your creation of a new roundabout explanation of how to make sense of codes you haven't broken.?

Anyways me and Jean will just enjoy the actual solves with Ken Bauman.........as we are finishing the filming this spring and are already booked producing podcasts and other film options.....

You can just watch it all unfold then......I dont think you deserve to even see you are being a fool, you seem to do nothing but offer a laugh and a "History Lesson" about your research...

When did you ever try to work on the codes???

This subject is so tied up with BS that I ahve had to go internationally to find master codebreakers to verify my work,,,,,

Guys who work on things like Kryptos........real codebreakers......not Armchair Historians sensationalizing their theories for their "oops" saga about what they forgot to study in school before their finals.

When "real code breakers" resort to being the only ones who continue to bump their theories to the top, well, it's like putting the already dead on life support. Period! :laughing7: Enough said. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and it works by flooding the site with "History" from another time...
Mentioning history does bring forth the question whether or not the Beale expedition as related in the pamphlet ever occurred, and if it did not, the ciphers are meaningless construction of the Beale Papers' author.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is meaningless is your repetitive drivel.......sorry you are nothing but an opinion after the fact here.

Cry about it for three more pages then,....see what it looks like to a viewer watching you two trolls make fools of yourselves harassing someone for their legwork and offering of new information to the whole site...

you two are neither the judges of another's work nor the only interested parties here....so good luck with that reputation to be chasing after

ELDORADO's GOLD.....LOL

Our new facebook page.:

(Removed by mod for rule violation)

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo end the insults.....

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Special thanks going out to Jean Laf for his Beale Ciphers post.....

and the addition of the The Simpson Papers

Will be featured info in a few upcoming books and documentaries this year.

(Edited by mods out of denial:laughing7:)

PS ...having a hard time getting through to WIKI and someone keeps erasing the post there....will be back up soon

So are you banned too?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Are trying to join that select group with all these useless bumps of old posts that add nothing to the discussion?
I am sure a moderator will aid you in this endeavor. :thumbsup:

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are trying to join that select group with all these useless bumps of old posts that add nothing to the discussion?

I was banned for 6 months, just caching up here.

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Are you a mod now?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread