The Simpson Papers

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Layer two of the Beale relates to the finds by Ken Bauman and that being the key phrase ERE FENN DUE RED KNEE

Here is that very breakdown showing the signature is by someone threatening Roosevelt and calling himself "YOUR IVY OVERSEER" and making a claim of treasures buried near Montvale Rd, signing the cipher ...... Luv Beverly....

View attachment 1554019

The ciphers are derived from the Text in the print there above the phrase "OR ELSE YOU DIE"

The message was crafted this way so that he would be personally alerted to it, and this card was released shortly after Edison's death.....showing signs to the Beale troves buried from the Black Hills mining that was discussed in the Beale in Bauman's review of their Project Red Knee, with the Menlo Park troves buried in the second layer also talked about...
Is the above letter in Kenneth Bauman's hand?
If so, where is the original and where did it originate?
Did he share this with Petter Amundsen?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You should go find the time to read before riddling off that telltale banter of your automated replies....I'm looking for discussions with someone that can keep a train of thought long enough to contemplate a series of ciphers...
ECS and Big Scoop....still looking for the answers to life's greatest mysteries...
::) :sleepy4: *YAWN* :sleepy2:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyways me and Jean will just enjoy the actual solves with Ken Bauman...
So far there have been NO actual solves just endless claim jibber jabber about Reavis, Poe, Lafitte, Emerson, Edison, and Ken adding Amundsen's Shakespeare code for good measure, red knee spiders, Nova Scotia, Peralta Stones, Lost Dutchman, "TJB" initials carved across the American landscape, and anything else that is totally unrelated to Ward's 1885 published Beale Papers dime novel.
No end to this collaborative imagination and what can be fabricated as "fact".

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just more example of how "preconceived notion" and "selective process" can be inserted into complete unknowns in an effort to try to establish "what seems to be" a relevant correlation. Of course, that final "factor x" is never really discovered. The Beale, as well many other treasure legends, are absolutely tattered with this type of misinformation.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And again nothing but denial from individuals that have never once posted anything physical

I think you know how armchair that seems...... to be trashing someone's discoveries as they appear....one after the next, and not once did you guys offer a single piece of research into ANY of the ciphers.

:laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And again nothing but denial from individuals that have never once posted anything physical

I think you know how armchair that seems...... to be trashing someone's discoveries as they appear....one after the next, and not once did you guys offer a single piece of research into ANY of the ciphers.

It's always an exit door for you guys who have made all of those preconceived solves....:laughing7: Ten years from now you'll still be hitting those same doors....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Really? Then you've not been reading much.....only promoting what you select and completely avoiding all of the "posted" contrary facts. So let me ask you, Eldo, what facts did you know about the story and cipher before you began your work? What did Ken know? :laughing7: All you could have possibly known "as fact" was that the story was presented by an unnamed author in 1885 and that the story contained two alleged unsolved ciphers containing completely random numbers. Anything else you may have started with was just "preconceived notion." No wonder that all of these solutions end up with solutions based on those preconceived notions. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really? Then you've not been reading much.....only promoting what you select and completely avoiding all of the "posted" contrary facts. So let me ask you, Eldo, what facts did you know about the story and cipher before you began your work? What did Ken know? :laughing7: All you could have possibly known "as fact" was that the story was presented by an unnamed author in 1885 and that the story contained two alleged unsolved ciphers containing completely random numbers. Anything else you may have started with was just "preconceived notion." No wonder that all of these solutions end up with solutions based on those preconceived notions. :laughing7:

Where is ANY of your work here was the question you danced around.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I think you know how armchair that seems...
While you are sitting in your armchair, do you still maintain that Reavis wrote the Beale Papers, and what about those 30 bodies you mentioned all the time?
...and the Peralta Stones connection to the Beale perilous adventure treasure story?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is ANY of your work here was the question you danced around.

:laughing7:....good Lord man, I've already explained your entire process, also how, and why, and as a matter of scientific fact, it's possible for you and others to arrive at your manufactured solutions from all of the complete unknowns. Do your research, check it out for yourself and then you'll understand how I know all of this is, in fact, a matter of fact. You'll also find numerous pieces of research, as well as several factual revelations regarding all of the inaccuracies in the narration, and the variances in the ciphers, etc. Unlike you, and others, I actual researched the details in the original source materials themselves before I allowed myself to run off wild under the influence of wild personal fantasies. :icon_thumright:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Layer two of the Beale relates to the finds by Ken Bauman and that being the key phrase ERE FENN DUE RED KNEE...
Ken was absolutely right...
If Ken is absolutely right would yo say that makes the SIMPSON PAPERS absolutely wrong?

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS you posted this same idea on other pages too.....why not focus all your spite on one part of the Beale?

Since the facts remain that we have made a breakthrough using the ciphers of a related organization, with me finding the trove and mine location of the first, setting it into a timeframe that uses a period from 1885 onwards, and with Ken into the second layer after they had used up their first stores....and with this Cipher showing that exact plan he had mentioned in a single backwards strand of text......

Why again are you rolling off on generalized tangents of your own interpretation of what is said?

Its easy to read what is posted. There is more to this story than the digging up of names and property claims from a little town in VA.

There are two segments now that both relate to gold heists and the illicit use of them for a game of Monopoly.

One related to the gold from the Apache in the Superstitions, and the other in the Black Hills......

"Yo" comment is duly noted as to the confusion by proposed "Historical" theories as to the Beale being from a "much older" timeframe of thinking, even though Stampeded had been from the later eras I had mentioned.

Us younger types are more adept to fact finding and tend to dedicate more time in research than the generalizations made by older researchers, repeating the same old facts, who mostly held their solves and discoveries for their own gains anyways.

This is something to be talked about.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
ECS you posted this same idea on other pages too.....why not focus all your spite on one part of the Beale?

Since the facts remain that we have made a breakthrough using the ciphers of a related organization, with me finding the trove and mine location of the first, setting it into a timeframe that uses a period from 1885 onwards, and with Ken into the second layer after they had used up their first stores....and with this Cipher showing that exact plan he had mentioned in a single backwards strand of text...
Where are the "FACTS" that confirm this "breakthrough"?
Saying it is so does not make it so.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Since the facts remain that we have made a breakthrough using the ciphers of a related organization, with me finding the trove and mine location of the first, setting it into a timeframe that uses a period from 1885 onwards, and with Ken into the second layer after they had used up their first stores....and with this Cipher showing that exact plan he had mentioned in a single backwards strand of text......

Why again are you rolling off on generalized tangents of your own interpretation of what is said?

Its easy to read what is posted. There is more to this story than the digging up of names and property claims from a little town in VA.

There are two segments now that both relate to gold heists and the illicit use of them for a game of Monopoly.

One related to the gold from the Apache in the Superstitions, and the other in the Black Hills......

"Yo" comment is duly noted as to the confusion by proposed "Historical" theories as to the Beale being from a "much older" timeframe of thinking, even though Stampeded had been from the later eras I had mentioned.

Us younger types are more adept to fact finding and tend to dedicate more time in research than the generalizations made by older researchers, repeating the same old facts, who mostly held their solves and discoveries for their own gains anyways.

This is something to be talked about.

:laughing7:....A) none of your claimed factual connections actually exist..., and B) "the same old facts" still remain as "the facts." So in just this one post you've pretty much summed up the true situation as it really is, some deal in "the same existing facts" while others keep trying to manufacture their own set of evidences from their 500 Lego Blocks while completely ignoring "the same old facts." Thanks for clearing all that up and finally speaking the truth. :icon_thumleft:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
:laughing7:....A) none of your claimed factual connections actually exist..., and B) "the same old facts" still remain as "the facts." So in just this one post you've pretty much summed up the true situation as it really is, some deal in "the same existing facts" while others keep trying to manufacture their own set of evidences from their 500 Lego Blocks while completely ignoring "the same old facts." Thanks for clearing all that up and finally speaking the truth. :icon_thumleft:

You're so "apparent".

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Thanks for the acknowledgement and compliment. Yes, what I post is pretty apparent, obvious, and clear. Thanks again for finally acknowledging that...:thumbsup:

Conspicuous too...refrain please?
I only write here when I have a second between other important issues.
You must think you have a lot of goats.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Conspicuous too...refrain please?
I only write here when I have a second between other important issues...
What is conspicuous is all the posts you made trying to convince all here that you made this great breakthrough with the Beale ciphers that Eldo claims was created by forger James Reavis and Laf claims contains a Grand Fret epitaph.
Have you actually read the SIMPSON PAPERS?
If so, do you support that theory, which is most different from those red knee spiders you post about?
You may want to go to Page 1/Post2 on this thread for a refresher.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread