Beale Papers "END GAME!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must admit that I have been toying with Jean Laf and Cryptography, the examples of contrary evidence that I have provided thus far not even presenting the hardest evidence that the Beale papers were, at the very least, and in fact, a conspired act of collusion. Weather this was all orchestrated by just one author or multiple parties we might never know for sure, however, the following evidence certainly spells “end game” on the assumption that the Beale Papers were true as presented. And let me add here that what I'm about to present is an undeniable cold hard fact.

Over the past few weeks I have repeatedly asked Jean Laf and Cryptography to explain to me how the author knew which of the remaining two ciphers was C1 and C3, to this they have been unable to explain this troubling occurrence away, and with good reason. But the question I have presented them with isn't even the hardest question to squirm around, but rather I could have also asked them how the writer of the codes, in this case our presumed Thomas Beale, knew in advance that the author was going to assign the numerical values of 1,2,3 to the ciphers, and that he was going to do it in the correct order?

You see, it is only by the clear text of C2 that we learn that C1 provides the location of the alleged vault and that C3 provides the residences of the alleged parties involved. But according to the author Beale never assigned a numerical value to these ciphers and according to the author the ciphers had no order until he assigned those numerical values to them. So, how did the writer of the codes know ahead of time that many years later the author would arrange the alleged ciphers according to their length and then assign the numerical values of 1,2,3 to those ciphers in that order? Obviously, there is no way the writer of the codes could have known this unless, and here it comes.......the writer of the codes and the writer of the story possessed the same shared knowledge.

So you see, not only would the author had to of known what was in those ciphers before he ever numbered them, but the writer of the codes would have also had to of known in advance how the author was going to go about assigning order to those ciphers. And this folks spells absolute end game to the assumption that the Beale Papers were true as presented. And this, with absolutely not doubt whatsoever is conclusive proof of, “GAME OVER!” :laughing7:

Now I fully realize that this is a HUGE disappointment for true believers and that they will forever continue to ignore this cold hard fact. But for those of you who are only wishing to deal in cold hard facts.....I'm sure you'll understand what all of the above truly explains. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And by the way, not is the information in my opening post "authentic".....it's also...."true." :laughing7:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must admit that I have been toying with Jean Laf and Cryptography, the examples of contrary evidence that I have provided thus far not even presenting the hardest evidence that the Beale papers were, at the very least, and in fact, a conspired act of collusion. Weather this was all orchestrated by just one author or multiple parties we might never know for sure, however, the following evidence certainly spells “end game” on the assumption that the Beale Papers were true as presented. And let me add here that what I'm about to present is an undeniable cold hard fact.

Over the past few weeks I have repeatedly asked Jean Laf and Cryptography to explain to me how the author knew which of the remaining two ciphers was C1 and C3, to this they have been unable to explain this troubling occurrence away, and with good reason. But the question I have presented them with isn't even the hardest question to squirm around, but rather I could have also asked them how the writer of the codes, in this case our presumed Thomas Beale, knew in advance that the author was going to assign the numerical values of 1,2,3 to the ciphers, and that he was going to do it in the correct order?

You see, it is only by the clear text of C2 that we learn that C1 provides the location of the alleged vault and that C3 provides the residences of the alleged parties involved. But according to the author Beale never assigned a numerical value to these ciphers and according to the author the ciphers had no order until he assigned those numerical values to them. So, how did the writer of the codes know ahead of time that many years later the author would arrange the alleged ciphers according to their length and then assign the numerical values of 1,2,3 to those ciphers in that order? Obviously, there is no way the writer of the codes could have known this unless, and here it comes.......the writer of the codes and the writer of the story possessed the same shared knowledge.

So you see, not only would the author had to of known what was in those ciphers before he ever numbered them, but the writer of the codes would have also had to of known in advance how the author was going to go about assigning order to those ciphers. And this folks spells absolute end game to the assumption that the Beale Papers were true as presented. And this, with absolutely not doubt whatsoever is conclusive proof of, “GAME OVER!” :laughing7:

Now I fully realize that this is a HUGE disappointment for true believers and that they will forever continue to ignore this cold hard fact. But for those of you who are only wishing to deal in cold hard facts.....I'm sure you'll understand what all of the above truly explains. :thumbsup:

LOL:laughing7: Looks like the same stuff as the last few months BS.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL:laughing7: Looks like the same stuff as the last few months BS.

No, not the same stuff at all. :laughing7: And that's what you keep ignoring and failing to understand. Even by way of your previously explained logic as to how the author managed to arrange the ciphers in correct order, well, you still failed to consider how it was possible all those years ago that the writer of the codes knew the author was going to correctly assign those "exact" numerical values to those codes in that "exact" order? :laughing7: Can you say, "Ooopsie!" :laughing7:

These are cold hard facts that, no matter how hard you try, you simply cannot slip around their, "authentic and true" existence. :laughing7: And there's more, but I'll save you from those for the time being. :thumbsup:

Here....maybe this will help you out;

Why not ciphers A,B,C? Why not start numbering them starting with the shortest cipher, etc., etc., etc. So now then, how did the "alleged" writer of the codes know so many years beforehand what process some unknown author in the distant future was going to use in assigning a means of order to the three "unmarked" ciphers? :laughing7: Surely, you get it now.

Last edited:

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, not the same stuff at all. :laughing7: And that's what you keep ignoring and failing to understand. Even by way of your previously explained logic as to how the author managed to arrange the ciphers in correct order, well, you still failed to consider how it was possible all those years ago that the writer of the codes knew the author was going to correctly assign those "exact" numerical values to those codes in that "exact" order? :laughing7: Can you say, "Ooopsie!" :laughing7:

These are cold hard facts that, no matter how hard you try, you simply cannot slip around their, "authentic and true" existence. :laughing7: And there's more, but I'll save you from those for the time being. :thumbsup:

Why not ciphers A,B,C? Why not start numbering them starting with the shortest cipher, etc., etc., etc. So now then, how did the "alleged" writer of the codes know so many years beforehand what process some unknown author in the distant future was going to use in assigning a means of order to the three "unmarked" ciphers? :laughing7: Surely, you get it now.

??? ??? I am not an expert like Justintime and Jean. Can you explicate a bit more there BS?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I said earlier, I don't doubt for a moment that some true believers will still try to wash away these cold and hard and authentic truths about the Beale Pamphlet tale. But the fact will forever remain that they simply can't wash away this obvious and most perplexing reality that the author himself has put before them. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As I said earlier, I don't doubt for a moment that some true believers will still try to wash away these cold and hard and authentic truths about the Beale Pamphlet tale...
...in addition, there exists NO outside evidence or proof that the Thomas J Beale who fought in the Battle of New Orleans, married Celeste deGrandpre, had the Uptown Plantation, and the Planters & Merchants Hotel at 15 Canal Street in New Orleans ever led an expedition out west, returned to Bedford county, Virginia, had knowledge of ciphers and codes, or for that matter, ever left New Orleans where he died in 1820.
...and why bury a treasure hundreds of miles away on another's land when he owned Uptown Plantation with land sufficient to hide a buried treasure, and he could keep watch over it.
...and the usage of anachronistic words for the 1820's, but prevalent in 1885, it all leads to a dime adventure/treasure novel conceived for entertainment and profit.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
...in addition, there exists NO outside evidence or proof that the Thomas J Beale who fought in the Battle of New Orleans, married Celeste deGrandpre, had the Uptown Plantation, and the Planters & Merchants Hotel at 15 Canal Street in New Orleans ever led an expedition out west, returned to Bedford county, Virginia, had knowledge of ciphers and codes, or for that matter, ever left New Orleans where he died in 1820.
...and why bury a treasure hundreds of miles away on another's land when he owned Uptown Plantation with land sufficient to hide a buried treasure, and he could keep watch over it.
...and the usage of anachronistic words for the 1820's, but prevalent in 1885, it all leads to a dime adventure/treasure novel conceived for entertainment and profit.

HA! WASN'T Thomas J. Beale... ONLY Thomas Beale, SENIOR! (Aka Thomas Beale, Sr.)... :coffee2: Coffee...?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will bring this up again, as Jeff of PA did, during the civil war there was a Thomas J. Beale and a Robert Morriss residing in the Richmond area. Both were up in their years. Who were they, exactly?

I only bring this up because according to our untrustworthy author he claims to have had important business affairs in Richmond at this time. Could be, and just suggesting the outside possibility, that these two men were conspirators in the writing of the Beale Papers. Same exact names as both of the pamphlet's main characters, maybe they just borrowed the identities of two men from an earlier time period?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I will bring this up again, as Jeff of PA did, during the civil war there was a Thomas J. Beale and a Robert Morriss residing in the Richmond area. Both were up in their years. Who were they, exactly?

I only bring this up because according to our untrustworthy author he claims to have had important business affairs in Richmond at this time. Could be, and just suggesting the outside possibility, that these two men were conspirators in the writing of the Beale Papers. Same exact names as both of the pamphlet's main characters, maybe they just borrowed the identities of two men from an earlier time period?

WHERE did you and J/Pa. get THAT info...?

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHERE did you and J/Pa. get THAT info...?

Take a look at when the names changed from first and last to first, Middle and last. At the time of 1800 they required a middle name to be given to a male child. Please verify this fact.

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow, ???.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm most certain it seems that way to you. :laughing7: But the simple truth to the matter is that both your pamphlet author and your writer of the "unmarked" codes knew exactly what the order of the alleged ciphers was going to be before there was ever any order assigned to them. And that, my friend, is a cold and hard and undeniable fact. Only one possible way this could have transpired. :icon_thumright:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm most certain it seems that way to you. :laughing7: But the simple truth to the matter is that both your pamphlet author and your writer of the "unmarked" codes knew exactly what the order of the alleged ciphers was going to be before there was ever any order assigned to them. And that, my friend, is a cold and hard and undeniable fact. Only one possible way this could have transpired. :icon_thumright:

"One possible way" is...?

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow, :mblah05: :mblah05: :mblah05: :mblah05: :mblah05:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here you go Crypto....:laughing7:....the following was allegedly entered into C2 in, or before 1821....

I have deposited in the county of Bedford, about four miles from Buford's, in an excavation or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground, the following articles, belonging jointly to the parties whose names are given in number "3," herewith:
The first deposit consisted of one thousand and fourteen pounds of gold, and three thousand eight hundred and twelve pounds of silver, deposited November, 1819. The second was made December, 1821, and consisted of nineteen hundred and seven pounds of gold, and twelve hundred and eighty-eight pounds of silver; also jewels, obtained in St. Louis in exchange for silver to save transportation, and valued at $13,000.
The above is securely packed in iron pots, with iron covers. The vault is roughly lined with stone, and the vessels rest on solid stone, and are covered with others. Paper number "1" describes the exact locality of the vault so that no difficulty will be had in finding it.

But according to your author there was no numerical order to the ciphers when he opened the iron box some 25 years later, so, he claims he arranged them according to their length and that he then proceeded to assign them the numerical values, and accurately I might, of 1,2,3. The kicker is that it is only the clear text of C2 that references these same numerical values of 1,2,3, and this was allegedly done some 25 years earlier.

So here we have Beale giving the all-important iron box containing the all-important ciphers to Morriss years earlier and he didn't even bother to identify which cipher was 1,2,3 until the author had allegedly decoded C2 "first". But prior to this, and miraculously, the author was somehow able to devise that if he laid the ciphers out according to their length that they would be in the correct order. So how did he know? How did the writer of the codes know this process would take place some 25 years later if he left no instruction for the decoder to follow? :laughing7:

You see Crypto, sometimes you just have to set aside all of the hype and created fabrications and you just have to use some common sense and do a little investigation and reasoning on your own. :thumbsup: But being a true believer in the gospel tale, I'm sure you're going to be able to explain to the class how it was possible for the author to be 100% certain he had those ciphers in the correct order simply by arranging them according to their length. And then I'm also certain that you're going to be able to tell us how he knew to do that without any instruction from Beale whatsoever? :laughing7: We're all waiting......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread